Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer

This is a discussion on GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sirkaos, if thats dierected at icecoldkillah.. ur wrong, he has full time job and only logs on when he cans ...
Page: 12

SirKaoS

sirkaos, if thats dierected at icecoldkillah.. ur wrong, he has full time job and only logs on when he cans :s[/b]
    That definitively not directed to icecoldkillah .. I think topic talks about some1 else. ne of us didnt read some posts correctly , anyway now its correct :-). BTW i also have full time job :-S

Hell_Angel

gratz dark even tho Im late >.<...

when i see u in-game I make sure I congratz ya

Havvk

Flame war about a guy who got 80 before everyone :lol:
    Anyone has different things to do with their lives,if he has the time to exp 15+ hrs a day thats HIS problem and u are not allowed to call him lifeless cuz of that,i would prefer to make 80 like that than spendin 5hrs a day cuz i would get 80 in a year.The guy has now all the time to have fun fukin u in CZ and ull get angry and go get 80 to fuk him up,he has now all the time while ull have to exp

And about the guy who says that there are more 80&#39;s should be banned cuz he is insulting not 1 person,the whole ko4life community -_-

Everyone plays for fun,the thing is that some ppl have fun exping,some pking,some delvling ppl,some chattin with other guys,some running.

So please if u are not going to say something good about this topic just close it,u look stupid flaming over a guy who btw is the 1st 80 in the server,i bet more than 10 ppl here to flamed would love to be at least 80.
    pwned

Banned

wooow gratz for lvl 80. i´m playin 3 years on ares server and still lvl 77 :P[/b]
    lol, but he xp so many hours per day and i hope you no :P
    Mage is the best for xp d;

gratz

portuguesesoldier

Aren&#39;t you all trying to obtain pixels like him?! Except you&#39;re not 80. [/b]
    i dont think you guys know what pixels are you dont obtain them what your doing is waiting for them to change

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

No lvl is hard, they are just very time consuming.

And to anyone flaming the guy; He put forth the time to lvl to 80, because he CAN and he WANTED to. To say he has no life is pretty stupid, because now he can do whatever ELSE he wants. What will you be doing for the next week/month/monthS? Exping.[/b]
    I agree with him, he went all the way and sacrificed maybe a month? I myself am about to hit 80, gonna be able to do w/e the fuck I want. Log on every now and then for isi/felankor and pk, other than that, I got loads of time to myself now.

Oo priest is called NeverSayNever Justin Beiber use to play ko!?

Dem necroposts are 2 gud.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    Oo priest is called NeverSayNever Justin Beiber use to play ko!?
    lol it happened way before the girl was born

gotta say that if i had that name after the whole bieber bullshit i would instantly ncs lol

what's the point of bumping a thread of 2008 ._.?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112