Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer

This is a discussion on GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mage? ss plx...
Page: 2

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

mage?

ss plx

necro_

Thats fucked lol, Good Work mate, we are all catching up lol

congratulations DarkAngelPL

Banned

gratz im happy that im not human now

Richie

Not the 1st lvl 80 ur not even in the right month :/
    I laugh at all of you who think you know whos got what and what lvl they are lol
    Theres alot more people that play this server than just you forum sluts, we just choose to keep away from the bulshit and the kiddie slang that you all come up with.
    I could name 6 other lvl 80's that i know of, but why? You wouldnt even know their ign's.
    Hell, im 79 93.22% and i can guarantee that theres not 1 person on this forum that would know my ign.
    All in all, you wont know everything by reading this forum.

PS. congrats on the lvl, your not the first but your one of the 1sts

I laugh at all of you who think you know whos got what and what lvl they are lol
    Theres alot more people that play this server than just you forum sluts, we just choose to keep away from the bulshit and the kiddie slang that you all come up with.
    I could name 6 other lvl 80's that i know of, but why? You wouldnt even know their ign's.
    Hell, im 79 93.22% and i can guarantee that theres not 1 person on this forum that would know my ign.

PS. congrats on the lvl, your not the first but your one of the 1sts[/b]
    your stupid man n/c lol

SS PLS or go away noob ...

hes 1st 80lvl on c-west you fag

PS. congrats on the lvl, your not the first but your one of the 1sts[/b]
    dark is 1st 80lvl on C-West.

Banned

Well, his right, its just seriously having no life for a period of your life to obtain some pixels[/b]
    Aren't you all trying to obtain pixels like him?! Except you're not 80.

unexpected O.o if there was that many lvl 80's already, they must really suck that much if their not getting noticed in cz or wars (if they attend)

zabjaka

O.O NO LIFE?

Ya lol wtf..If there is 6x guys lvl 80 why we have not see them at cz ever o.O ..And why we don't know em..Is secret to be 80 o.o ..Ohh ya sushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... ..... :mellow:

Mezmerize

O.O NO LIFE?[/b]
    Who cares if he is lifeless or not. He is the first 80 on c-w and get your facts straight.

SirKaoS

Ya lol wtf..If there is 6x guys lvl 80 why we have not see them at cz ever o.O ..And why we don't know em..Is secret to be 80 o.o ..Ohh ya sushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... ..... :mellow:[/b]
    Well I cant say if its true or not, but I know there does exist people that actually think the only thing in KO is your lvl. People who dont know the PvP part of game, I met that people before so maybe there are some :-)

Well I cant say if its true or not, but I know there does exist people that actually think the only thing in KO is your lvl. People who dont know the PvP part of game, I met that people before so maybe there are some :-)[/b]
    Ya lol with 72 lvl warrior at dies i had kill a mage lvl 80 from Elegance 3 hit buffed.. OmG ..1400 + 3x skills and 300 R 3x ..I want to say what a mage 80lvl can do without skills - items..

SirKaoS

Aren't you all trying to obtain pixels like him?! Except you're not 80. [/b]
    Some are playing Ko because of fun, fun with clannies, fun in wars, fun in PvP ... some are playing KO cause they have some serious problem in life so they need to compensate their ego in game, reaching top lvls items nps, vs score etc ... I am not saying this case is one or second issue, I dont know that guy just agree that there is nothign excellent on obtainign pixels, except the fun from game

Ya lol with 72 lvl warrior at dies i had kill a mage lvl 80 from Elegance 3 hit buffed.. OmG ..1400 + 3x skills and 300 R 3x ..I want to say what a mage 80lvl can do without skills - items..[/b]
    Yeah, in KO skill > level > items ... thats the best in this game

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast