Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer

This is a discussion on GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Waaa Szaraczek a na oficjalnym nawet sie nie przyznał że gra PffFff...
Page: 3

Waaa Szaraczek a na oficjalnym nawet sie nie przyznał że gra PffFff

What about reall life + Ko :P ( that dont means that u cant be 80 with ur own exp )
    Skill - lvl - items agree
    But what if i have Skills - babashoper items and good lvl and u got fps +7 skills and bad lvl ( was an example ) SirKaos is good warrior as far as i know :P

Aren't you all trying to obtain pixels like him?! Except you're not 80. [/b]
    You should play to have fun, leveling to 80 for 4 months 15h of your day is not fun, or you playing some other game?

You should play to have fun, leveling to 80 for 4 months 15h of your day is not fun, or you playing some other game?[/b]
    15hours ko + another game :blink: ..He had to die in 1st week mate ^^

Hey cutie Senior Member

Not the 1st lvl 80 ur not even in the right month :/
    I laugh at all of you who think you know whos got what and what lvl they are lol
    Theres alot more people that play this server than just you forum sluts, we just choose to keep away from the bulshit and the kiddie slang that you all come up with.
    I could name 6 other lvl 80's that i know of, but why? You wouldnt even know their ign's.
    Hell, im 79 93.22% and i can guarantee that theres not 1 person on this forum that would know my ign.
    All in all, you wont know everything by reading this forum.

PS. congrats on the lvl, your not the first but your one of the 1sts[/b]
    yep just another fucking retard talking out of his ass, dont post shit please, if there really are 6 lvl 80's gimmie ingamenames.. and your ingame? oh thats right your just another fuckwit who doesnt play server

gratz on 80 dark
    to bad strike quit, he was 78 when u were 72 lol

JackChirack

i see to much Jealous person O_O,
    gratz for level dark .

Jealus about what ? If u mean me i am not i was 80 lvl ( with my own exp ) Nothing to make me jealus ty..

i see to much Jealous person O_O,
    gratz for level dark .[/b]
    Id like to see his face, it must be so fuked up by now :lol:

LeoBuff

gratz polak ...

Gratulacje

SirKaoS

What about reall life + Ko :P ( that dont means that u cant be 80 with ur own exp )
    Skill - lvl - items agree
    But what if i have Skills - babashoper items and good lvl and u got fps +7 skills and bad lvl ( was an example ) SirKaos is good warrior as far as i know :P[/b]
    Well of course :-) im talking about a smaller differences. For expample I never had full shell set, Iron set or highest level on server I played. But thoose differences you can beat by skill. I remembr times on xydonsi 3 years ago when we were vsing with icefrost, both warriors dual weild, he had 2 more shell parts, iron set and better 2nd hand weapon and still we were vsing 3 times for half hour without killing else other. Was quite equal, from that time im not vsing anzmore, such a waste of money/pot. Or else, I remember rebelde20 running from me when he was like 65-68 and i was 62 with equal items ... ofc that if i would have fp+7 set i cannot beat babashoper :-) ... but from my experience, babashopers and dupers are very rare in cz, you can remember few names u have not to approach (unless u want try dmg of +9 raptor on you) ... they dont PK much, they mostly dont even know to PK and mostly they only make items then soon quit game ... no wonder ... if i would own everyboty with godlike items, game wont be fun anymore so I would also deciede to quit soon.

Agree <3 peace

ISeeYouPee

grats dude i am ganna be there soon

I started to this server like 10 days and only lvl 65 almost 64 xx% and 5days of work remaining..Then i will burn my ass to 80

ISeeYouPee

gz, thought strike was gonna be first ><[/b]
    strike would be if he didnt quit after he got 78 he was emo of xp

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast