Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer

This is a discussion on GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well lets say it different, as u said its goot to fck some girls in real ... but this time ...
Page: 6

Well lets say it different, as u said its goot to fck some girls in real ... but this time she fcked with me so im playing ko to forget about her ... it works fine [/b]
    ..I hope u have luck the next time

wasnt that strike guy supposedly to be the first ?

anyways, grats on 80! now gogo pk! xD

SirKaoS

..I hope u have luck the next time [/b]
    I no more believe to anything that depends on luck ... thats why I am not upgradign in anvil anymore also :blink:

ZieloN

lol 4k hp
    600 defense..

Omg..What about /quit_game ?:P
    Good for u but get her in reall ( it wll be way better hehe )[/b]

man can you shut the fuk up ? please. ure jealous cos he has 1st 80. he didnt show his stats yet. i think you have been owned too many times by dark angel and other mages from our clan. and ur posts are useless, just normal spam. STFU PLS

I no more believe to anything that depends on luck ... thats why I am not upgradign in anvil anymore also :blink:[/b]

Remove your sig , its too large, or you will get a warning.

Banned

wasnt that strike guy supposedly to be the first ?

anyways, grats on 80! now gogo pk! xD[/b]
    Read brah. Strike went emo at 78 and quit. He was 78 when dark was like 72 but eh, w/e.

gz dark now go get some items :P

Banned

Thought Strike would get it... :huh:

O well..... First 70 was human, First 80 is orc

man can you shut the fuk up ? please. ure jealous cos he has 1st 80. he didnt show his stats yet. i think you have been owned too many times by dark angel and other mages from our clan. and ur posts are useless, just normal spam. STFU PLS[/b]
    Post without think ...Hmm sounds retarded..I have nothing with ur clan 1st..2nd i didnt post his stats..Killah did..3rd i am at C-west 10 days and i didnt pk so they wasn't able to own my ass...4rth i was 80 also before him ( maybe not at C-west ) but no matter still have nothing to be jealus ..Use ur mind and think about the shit's u say..I just saw some stats and i said my opinion..Also the one who need to stfu and go think its u..And if my post's are useless just don't read em..I am able to post so i do if u dont like just dont read easy and simple..
    And something more dont be happy if u are the first 80 in a server lol.. (Because u just lost 3month's of ur life damnit)
    SirKaos said : Skills-items-lvl's ''Bingo''
    bb

too bad mages suck thou ? 1v1 pls? noooo? k bb[/b]

Yes mages suck, i'd like to see a warrior hit 2K on a lvl 80 rouge fully buffed. Yes 3K hp recover and 6K mana drain sucks, and is so easy to overcome in a vs.

haha, did you ever had a vs with a mage who knows how to play his class? I tell you: if you are equally geared and the mage knows how to time/use his skills in a correct way it will be very hard to kill him, unless you run -> heal -> come back when his skills are recharging...

Gratz on 80, i know you will enjoy it. Igzination and vamperic pwns...

Yes mages suck, i'd like to see a warrior hit 2K on a lvl 80 rouge fully buffed. Yes 3K hp recover and 6K mana drain sucks, and is so easy to overcome in a vs.

haha, did you ever had a vs with a mage who knows how to play his class? I tell you: if you are equally geared and the mage knows how to time/use his skills in a correct way it will be very hard to kill him, unless you run -> heal -> come back when his skills are recharging...

Gratz on 80, i know you will enjoy it. Igzination and vamperic pwns...[/b]
    Agree <3 simontjeuh..
    You guys must see amity mages ( Simontjeuh - Bfd__235 - silverblade-lerva-robintjeuh ) and __Countess__ ( lvl 75)
    And then u will understand if mage&#39;s are noob&#39;s or the player&#39;s on em dont know how to use em..

CuriositY

Gratz on that.

Mage vs warrior, hell I&#39;ve seen the Urbester nigg rape some big guns h34r:

Agree <3 simontjeuh..
    You guys must see amity mages ( Simontjeuh - Bfd__235 - silverblade-lerva-robintjeuh ) and __Countess__ ( lvl 75)
    And then u will understand if mage&#39;s are noob&#39;s or the player&#39;s on em dont know how to use em..[/b]
    Maybe compare the items these guys had with the ones Dark has

Maybe compare the items these guys had with the ones Dark has [/b]
    You can&#39;t and i will tell u why..All those guys are on dies and dark on c-west. So he dont need to have so GG items at this lvl

Mage vs warrior, hell I&#39;ve seen the Urbester nigg rape some big guns h34r:[/b]
    Urbester did a nice video but as we all know he had D-spear D-club D-axe etc in a lot of vs&#39;s ( u can understand that from Gryphon armor that he used on Ara_Gon - XAERQ and he did not on Derpoli and some others ) else he wont beat all those trust me. ( u can also ask him )

Gratki!!!
    Good that I&#39;m in ardream :P

Stop flaming a guy now if he has a lvl he will do gear fast.

BTW all "hidden" 80s are probably koxped that is why they do not share your IGNs. It is so easy to macro your char and then change nick of it. Look what is on ardream now. There is a lot of "newcomers" with a good gear. Wonder if this 80lvl is fully clean I&#39;m not an orc so I can&#39;t tell if he has actually made it clean or some 3dparty tools helped him in his way to 80. I hope that he played 100 clean and we can say GRATZZ to him.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast