Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer

This is a discussion on GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gratki!!! Good that I'm in ardream :P Stop flaming a guy now if he has a lvl he will do ...
Page: 7

Gratki!!!
    Good that I'm in ardream :P

Stop flaming a guy now if he has a lvl he will do gear fast.

BTW all "hidden" 80s are probably koxped that is why they do not share your IGNs. It is so easy to macro your char and then change nick of it. Look what is on ardream now. There is a lot of "newcomers" with a good gear. Wonder if this 80lvl is fully clean I'm not an orc so I can't tell if he has actually made it clean or some 3dparty tools helped him in his way to 80. I hope that he played 100 clean and we can say GRATZZ to him.[/b]
    Agree
    For that not fair way to 80 that u just said.Before 2days as we where baning koxpers with gm a guy was with em and they lvl him up couse he did pay em..( we ban him also xD)

You can't and i will tell u why..All those guys are on dies and dark on c-west. So he dont need to have so GG items at this lvl [/b]
    VS any half decent 72+ melee in a 1v1 he will drop.

Gratz Dark, though havent see you that much ingame since we play in different timezones ^^

Yes mages suck, i'd like to see a warrior hit 2K on a lvl 80 rouge fully buffed. Yes 3K hp recover and 6K mana drain sucks, and is so easy to overcome in a vs.

haha, did you ever had a vs with a mage who knows how to play his class? I tell you: if you are equally geared and the mage knows how to time/use his skills in a correct way it will be very hard to kill him, unless you run -> heal -> come back when his skills are recharging...

Gratz on 80, i know you will enjoy it. Igzination and vamperic pwns...[/b]
    Even so, with a elixer +8 and completes +7 you think that guys gonna last? Sure when you guys have FR's +3 and Hell bloods +9 of course you do like 2k damage, all though put a equally smart/skilled sin/warrior there and it would be a nice VS.

Gz anyway, 4.1k hp on undying is like a 1 hit tormented.

lol idiots

he have exp build .... stupid idiots looking for fight..

lol idiots
    he have exp build .... stupid idiots looking for fight..[/b]
    Still be lvl 80 the time that other ppl are 67-68 70-73 bla bla

Henry Picazo

NOOOOOOO! HE BEAT ME , IM GONNA GO JUMP OFF A BUILDING!!!!!!

NOOOOOOO! HE BEAT ME , IM GONNA GO JUMP OFF A BUILDING!!!!!![/b]
    Nooooooooooooo

Gift items before you do that.

Nooooooooooooo

Gift items before you do that.[/b]
    rofll

Mariuszowy

gratz

GratZZZ ziomuss

no graty nie ma co ^^

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

you people are so weird :S

gratz for my countrymate

Even so, with a elixer +8 and completes +7 you think that guys gonna last? Sure when you guys have FR's +3 and Hell bloods +9 of course you do like 2k damage, all though put a equally smart/skilled sin/warrior there and it would be a nice VS.

Gz anyway, 4.1k hp on undying is like a 1 hit tormented.[/b]

Didn't that 80 mage on girakon post that he hit 1.7K+ with 80 skill without fr? Why wouldn't it be posseble to hit 2K with dual fr +1 and hellblood +8. With the gear you just listed you can hit way harder than 2K. Igzination is a very powerful skill, a lot of people underestimate it. If you want i can pm you my gear and the damages i am doing with it, you'll be suprised (screenshots available if needed+ some vs' with "gg's" from diez). Sorry for off-topic. Just had to clear this out, i don't like people talking about stuff they don't know.

Yet again, big grats for lvling to 80.

Didn't that 80 mage on girakon post that he hit 1.7K+ with 80 skill without fr? Why wouldn't it be posseble to hit 2K with dual fr +1 and hellblood +8. With the gear you just listed you can hit way harder than 2K. Igzination is a very powerful skill, a lot of people underestimate it. If you want i can pm you my gear and the damages i am doing with it, you'll be suprised (screenshots available if needed+ some vs' with "gg's" from diez). Sorry for off-topic. Just had to clear this out, i don't like people talking about stuff they don't know.

Yet again, big grats for lvling to 80.[/b]
    Agree..If u guys have not vs with a good lvl 80 mage( not good geared i mean good player) just dont speak couse u wont know what he can do..I saw a lvl 75 mage tormented killin a lvl 80 warrior with fll shell +8 giga +8 and unique +1 lol.. Just some ppl need to learn how to play a mage..

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast