Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer

This is a discussion on GRATZ 1st 80lvl DarkAngelPL C-West serwer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Didn't that 80 mage on girakon post that he hit 1.7K+ with 80 skill without fr? Why wouldn't it be ...
Page: 9

Didn't that 80 mage on girakon post that he hit 1.7K+ with 80 skill without fr? Why wouldn't it be posseble to hit 2K with dual fr +1 and hellblood +8. With the gear you just listed you can hit way harder than 2K. Igzination is a very powerful skill, a lot of people underestimate it. If you want i can pm you my gear and the damages i am doing with it, you'll be suprised (screenshots available if needed+ some vs' with "gg's" from diez). Sorry for off-topic. Just had to clear this out, i don't like people talking about stuff they don't know.

Yet again, big grats for lvling to 80.[/b]
    You are on about Kloud?
    He probably has better gear then you.

Consdering bifrost is removed and there aren't many of the items out there, he's not gonna do damage to a good melee in this server. And this is what we are on about. Carnac west not diez

Banned

imo, no lvl is hard with plat premium -.- ...[/b]
    No lvl is hard, they are just very time consuming.

And to anyone flaming the guy; He put forth the time to lvl to 80, because he CAN and he WANTED to. To say he has no life is pretty stupid, because now he can do whatever ELSE he wants. What will you be doing for the next week/month/monthS? Exping.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

goodjob

have fun with 80 skill ^^

Rai

Grats!!

LeoBuff

And to anyone flaming the guy; He put forth the time to lvl to 80, because he CAN and he WANTED to. To say he has no life is pretty stupid, because now he can do whatever ELSE he wants. What will you be doing for the next week/month/monthS? Exping.[/b]
    yes i agree... i congratulated him before cause i think it's really nice to get 80, but i just don't think it's a big accomplishment since there's that plat prem

though, once again gratz for getting 80 now you can have fun without ever worrying about finding exp parties again

xstep

gtz polish baba

Foxy_Br

Omg dark, gratz!!!

Exp my char plz :unsure:

goodjob

have fun getting your skills ^^[/b]
    Fixed that for you :lol:

Fresh

Big Gratz, guess you got Gem partys to keep ya busy now, with all those new skills.

Well Done

Twiglet

Imhotep

Didn't that 80 mage on girakon post that he hit 1.7K+ with 80 skill without fr? Why wouldn't it be posseble to hit 2K with dual fr +1 and hellblood +8. With the gear you just listed you can hit way harder than 2K. Igzination is a very powerful skill, a lot of people underestimate it. If you want i can pm you my gear and the damages i am doing with it, you'll be suprised (screenshots available if needed+ some vs' with "gg's" from diez). Sorry for off-topic. Just had to clear this out, i don't like people talking about stuff they don't know.

Yet again, big grats for lvling to 80.[/b]
    1808 was my highest damge with Igzination to a rogue (lvl 80 rogue at that) h34r:

+8 hell blood / FR +2 / FR +1 (im light atm, elysium +8, dual imirs +2, damage sucks :'( )

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

And to anyone flaming the guy; He put forth the time to lvl to 80, because he CAN and he WANTED to. To say he has no life is pretty stupid, because now he can do whatever ELSE he wants. What will you be doing for the next week/month/monthS? Exping.[/b]
    ill be listening to jeff on vent and see him throw away his ko career

b1rdy

Gratz :huh: even tho mages r the fastest to lvl.... but yea Gj h34r:

once again gratz for getting 80 now you can have fun without ever worrying about finding exp parties again [/b]
    Until lvl 83 patch xD

cengo

wooow gratz for lvl 80. i´m playin 3 years on ares server and still lvl 77 :P

Gratz on the lvl, are you the first lvl 80? who realy cares the work is done and that's that. Enjoy, cheers! Too many jealous ppl talking sh_t.

any decent lvl 80 rogue / warrior should never lose to a lvl 80 mage.

unless it is like +0 vs + 3 uniques

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast