Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Gratz CalvinKlien 80

This is a discussion on Gratz CalvinKlien 80 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have heard you lured Killah's EW away because they kicked you for their own friends.. and they are in ...
Page: 6

I have heard you lured Killah's EW away because they kicked you for their own friends..

and they are in your sub clan. lol stupid noob[/b]
    killahs left clan cause i ripped them a new one cause jerkymyturky thought it was cool to bash turks at 5am central time when we have turks logged on... and said on vent and called turks stupid muslims that just blow stuff up... thats smart thinking isnt it? personally im glad theyre gone

if he is calvinklien from logos same person he used exp bug on logos paramun 24/7 so why create topic congrat him lvling on another server where he problem use some sort of bugs

Why do you keep on gz'ing ppl with 3-5 sharers... its not an accomplishment.

Why do you keep on gz'ing ppl with 3-5 sharers... its not an accomplishment.[/b]
    share or not if its same guy he used exp bug in logos always im sure he is cheating in girakon

and who care if he share or not his char is 80 now as long as the kids sharing dont suck shit and shame his name who gives a fuck he's 80 he has hell / shockstun if he's not a retard which owns mother fucking face

share or not if its same guy he used exp bug in logos always im sure he is cheating in girakon

and who care if he share or not his char is 80 now as long as the kids sharing dont suck shit and shame his name who gives a fuck he's 80 he has hell / shockstun if he's not a retard which owns mother fucking face[/b]
    apparently shit load of ppl in girakon thinks they are god and can rape a lvl 80 with their eyes closed

apparently shit load of ppl in girakon thinks they are god and can rape a lvl 80 with their eyes closed[/b]
    u can 1 hand a lvl 80 warrior specially on shitty new servers where none have cs and by one hand yes i mean masturbate with the other

PeterPan

puppet do u like to flame insanity members all the time? lol..

xD gz to lvl 80 warrior ^^[/b]
    Naaaah, I dont think so.
    Well, maybe he likes flame so of you cuz is really difficult to talk with all your sharers :lol:

Gratz turkey cafe´s for lvl 80 <_<

KooPa

gratz :S now i have to run..........

Should stop making these useless topics bout ppl hitting 70/80... Its not even an accomplishment anymore...

1. Its too easy to xp
    2. Everyone got 2-5 sharers....

magnified

hes got hell blade + raptor+8 + kingmoney on girakon...

u know hes a ks machine with that shit

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

awwww anyone smell some vinegar and maybe even a little bit of lemon zest?

gratz sharers or not lvl 80 so quick is still a feet

vhf

you are basically saying you rather do pk / felankor / isiloon than leveling all day, but then again, who wouldn&#39;t?

i stand to my comment: "you talk as if leveling is any fun"

gj failing, once again.

ps) all these sharers complain, why not take a step back and look at pyro, kloud, chaosmaker? Only ppl that I know, as of now, is 74-75 without sharers, are the killah squad[/b]

And again you are stupid. YOU MAKE NO FUKIN SENSE.

I have heard you lured Killah&#39;s EW away because they kicked you for their own friends..

and they are in your sub clan. lol stupid noob[/b]
    It&#39;s funny how you can get a "gratz calvinklein lvl80" topic turn into insanity flaming.
    Grow up, retarded kid.
    Talking about the "sub clan" just try to 8v8 them and come tell us the story of what happened then.

Why do you keep on gz&#39;ing ppl with 3-5 sharers... its not an accomplishment.[/b]
    Should stop making these useless topics bout ppl hitting 70/80... Its not even an accomplishment anymore...
    1. Its too easy to xp
    2. Everyone got 2-5 sharers....[/b]

Anyone else waiting for a, "Back in Ares" story?

Who cares, you can have 15 sharers. Being the FIRST "legit" 80 is still an accomplishment.

Its not an accomplishment at all. If he did it alone it would be a little accomplishment.... and its not even legit with sharers

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast