Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Gratz to Clan Chullz for have the CSW

This is a discussion on Gratz to Clan Chullz for have the CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 clans fighting 2 clans for cswwww. wowowowowoowowwowoowowowowowow. Cool story. Go do 1 clan fighting 3 clans and then tell ...
Page: 2

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

2 clans fighting 2 clans for cswwww. wowowowowoowowwowoowowowowowow. Cool story. Go do 1 clan fighting 3 clans and then tell me about it

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Razor, when you reach 10000 posts ima buy you a cake.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    Razor, when you reach 10000 posts ima buy you a cake.
    Out of 17 posts in this topic, you specifically reply to me.

why?

shouldn't you be busy getting brand new +3s to retake csw?
    ImSant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    NewAge + Chulls vs BadFamily + BadIFamily . we post video of this soon , for you can see how as two clans play in coordination ( ventrilo both ) , and kill people who obviously have a lot more items. There you can see that there was not much difference in number. Not like the last time that BF was 6 partys and us 1 1/2, and had no allys.
    Shall I start laugh now?
    Last time in csw he had 4 parties, vs NA, CHULLZ, HF, PRONOOBS and we hold the castle.
    We never came with 6 partys as i remember lol.
    Want you tell about coordinations? What about last CSW, when NEWAGE warriors keep comming alone to cristal room, trying to kill the cristal ALONE ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
    Stop telling us about itens, if UR clan can't simple farm ISI/FELA/ESL boss all day.

Chullz only got the csw cuz we was with 3,5 partys and they did ally with NA + Akatsuki.

Purrminator Senior Member

people should bitch less on the forums and just prove who's best ingame instead, can't understand where all this drama came from...
    IMO

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

was BF beaten 177-14?
    ImSant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    Shall I start laugh now?
    Last time in csw he had 4 parties, vs NA, CHULLZ, HF, PRONOOBS and we hold the castle.
    We never came with 6 partys as i remember lol.
    Want you tell about coordinations? What about last CSW, when NEWAGE warriors keep comming alone to cristal room, trying to kill the cristal ALONE ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
    Stop telling us about itens, if UR clan can't simple farm ISI/FELA/ESL boss all day.

Chullz only got the csw cuz we was with 3,5 partys and they did ally with NA + Akatsuki.
    jajajja that crybaby , the last everyone was on their own without allys , now we ally NewAge and Chulls , no pronoobs , no rampage , this was fight 2 clans vs 2 clans , and we destroy us . When you lost against BEYLERBEYl , Degano cry like kid :
    well I guess my haters wont belive but honestly we had about 2partys and half , those people had 2pt mages and 2pt meeles and they was full +3/4 and full +9/10. I cant see anyone doing anything against this amount of people.
    Animosty was fighting against heaven, heaven done anyways 20 kills and they had 1pt while animosty had 3partys.
    Probably they didn't play smart but its kinda hard to stay alive against this kind of items if you dont have them aswell.
    Now fight 2 clans with people with olds , krowaz+6 visibly less gear vs people with top items +9 +3 , and still making excuses?
    know what is the truth? , The truth is that you dont know how to play and your power is based only on items , 0 organisation, 0 skills only brute force and much $.
    You can only win with advantage, you need more and better items, more number of players, scrolls, "advantage". if you play on equal terms or disadvantaged lose pathetically . Like 117 - 14 .
    We always play in cz disadvantaged, fight and sometimes we lose, but we won a lot. And dont cry, no need to call more people or buy more items .

Closed. Quit bitching.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12