Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Gratz Dumar lvl 70

This is a discussion on Gratz Dumar lvl 70 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink o....k...... the only USD i poured into this game was premium/kc/8ball's NationTransfer. *I was ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    o....k...... the only USD i poured into this game was premium/kc/8ball's NationTransfer. *I was just curious of his items because his stats were low for a 70. *Not criticizing him for "not babashopping"
    And an IN :rollseyes:

Gratz for your lvl dumar :wub:[/b]
    Shard? :rollseyes:

nfw

yea he bought one of his shards : and i wouldnt bought some of his chitin to

ty guys i am love you all and i was never a gamer, ko was first game i was ever really play and i was stick to it because of all of you, you is always manage to keep me entertained

Banned Senior Member

IN wasn't my own money Amine, it was never withdrawled from my bank account And I dont care how fast he lvled, never said he macro'd or was unlegit. I'm allowed to have my own opinions and I couldn't care less, i'm not a Dumar lover. Anyways good job on the level

nfw

will did u ever hide in the closet glad u came out finaly we know ur gay

Notorious

Originally posted by Dumar
    ty guys i am love you all and i was never a gamer, ko was first game i was ever really play and i was stick to it because of all of you, you is always manage to keep me entertained
    Too bad u forgot ur old friends @ irc...And never come anymore...

We're at Quakenet - #Kodiez

Im son btw.

Amine

Originally posted by phantomlink
    IN wasn't my own money Amine, it was never withdrawled from my bank account *And I dont care how fast he lvled, never said he macro'd or was unlegit. *I'm allowed to have my own opinions and I couldn't care less, i'm not a Dumar lover. *Anyways good job on the level
    It is ok i still love you, will :wub: :wub:

IN wasn't my own money Amine, it was never withdrawled from my bank account *And I dont care how fast he lvled, never said he macro'd or was unlegit. *I'm allowed to have my own opinions and I couldn't care less, i'm not a Dumar lover. *Anyways good job on the level
    I am sorry you is not like me, I was always remember you chase me around in cz when you was human, was fun trying to run from you, sorry you is not like me and think I was cheat my lvl, but I was never go out to get people to like me, I was just try and make people forget the badness the game was bring, never ment to offend anyone..

Originally posted by Notorious+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Notorious)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dumar
    Too bad u forgot ur old friends @ irc...And never come anymore...

We're at Quakenet - #Kodiez

Im son btw.[/b]
    i was not forget you guys, i was just decide one day to get to highest lvl and i just forget about everything else other than exp, the game for me is not about lvl or rank or items, is just about having fun with people you is like, i will go to irc everyday now and start by going there right now

CaptainPlanet

Dumar, Phantom is mad because people liek someone besides him, for once hes not the center of attention and he cant stand it. Honestly, Phantom is some loser in real life, have you seen his rl picture? What a total loser lmfao.

nfw

sing it with me a life of an emo isnt for me lol

Banned Senior Member

ya.... thats the reason DieWithMyKiss....

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by FartMachine
    i dont get the point
    just because it took you longer from 60 to 70 means he didnt do it legit ?!
    no me mentioning how long it took to get 70 was showing how hard he worked and how much more he deserves a grats

god people gotta stop looking at the negative of things -_-

ya.... thats the reason DieWithMyKiss....
    DieWithMyKiss? O.o
    Thought it was AgaBaba...
    I know it was one of um, like i said in the other post, you can see he is using proxy when he uses ' it comes up with /'.

Banned Senior Member

nah CaptainPlanet is DieWithMyKiss, and with permission from Devile, he's banned ^_^

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast