Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Gratz Dumar lvl 70

This is a discussion on Gratz Dumar lvl 70 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he got it from hostage through GBs....
Page: 6

TunaFishyMe

he got it from hostage through GBs.

Healo

Rofl :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

gratz on the lvl 70 dumar , im glad to see another lvl 70 without pimped jewelry, i was starting to feel lonely :P

And stop flaming in his congratz threath... just can`t hold down the gossip and stop pulling each other eyes off? -_-

Haxium

damn baba u did it so fast >.<

gratz!

Jubilex

Congratz Dumar, was blessed to xp with you on trolls & troll warriors in lufferson a number of times...good to see an honest, nice fella achieve LVL 70. Well done m8

Sabao

gratz dumar ^_^ i wonder, how much you can do it for 1 day in trons? and what type of premium

LordNoob

Originally posted by Healo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Healo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dumar
    Rofl :lol:[/b]
    +1 :P

grats dumar can i still leach exp :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

gratz dumar

De_Piere

Originally posted by Sabao
    gratz dumar *^_^ *i wonder, how much you can do it for 1 day in trons? and what type of premium *
    at lvl 69 it is an average of 1.00/1.20 per hour at trons with scrolls at 3 arrows per tron with gold premmy

Banned

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink@
    lvl 70 archers..... tsk *Havn't even seen him lvling unless it was Eslant
    Pot calling the kettle black again ?? If memory serves me correct alot of Diez never saw you doing your own xp which is why it'smost likely you never seem to know half of the xp spots people are using. Even in the pic shown it fucking obvious where he is!!!

<!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    o....k...... the only USD i poured into this game was premium/kc/8ball's NationTransfer. *I was just curious of his items because his stats were low for a 70. *Not criticizing him for "not babashopping"
    Notice he still has 5 stat points remaining so again his hp has to rise. Also When you think he is using items you would expect to see on someone xping not suprising he has lower hp, wait untill he gets some better unquies and he will be well on his way.[/b]
    felix did you buy your gear or farm it?

Trii

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)
    @
    lvl 70 archers..... tsk *Havn't even seen him lvling unless it was Eslant
    Pot calling the kettle black again ?? If memory serves me correct alot of Diez never saw you doing your own xp which is why it'smost likely you never seem to know half of the xp spots people are using. Even in the pic shown it fucking obvious where he is!!!

o....k...... the only USD i poured into this game was premium/kc/8ball's NationTransfer. *I was just curious of his items because his stats were low for a 70. *Not criticizing him for "not babashopping"
    Notice he still has 5 stat points remaining so again his hp has to rise. Also When you think he is using items you would expect to see on someone xping not suprising he has lower hp, wait untill he gets some better unquies and he will be well on his way.[/b]
    felix did you buy your gear or farm it?[/b][/quote]
    the point felix made here is, there are other places other than CZ to xp, will just pk's these days, he probably never been to that troll spot before.

Banned Senior Member

actually yes I have ^_^

But yes Paddy, 4 of my Chitin pieces came from Hostage, the 5th from Denox all for IGC

wako0

gratz man, dont listen to the haters

Skip

Been away from months but I have to congratulate Dumar! :wub:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast