Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Swiming among sharks !

This is a discussion on Swiming among sharks ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will get an heart attack !!!! Too many stupid situations that may cost u losing ur acc and hard ...
Page: 1

Default Swiming among sharks !

I will get an heart attack !!!!
    Too many stupid situations that may cost u losing ur acc and hard work. Too many stupid actions that can couse u losing faith in fellow man.

hackers, scammers, cheaters, dupers, macroers, X-trap bugs, KE bugs, PayPal reversals, diff acc bug logins, PW reset's, keylogers, KSers, lurerers, boss ksers, clan hoppers ..........

zzzzz

bu bup bu bup bu bup bu bup b........ dang .... finaly pwned by KE :blink:

Did something happen to Your account or are You just having a bad day?

Zan

Everyday in KO is a bad day bro :lol: I feel like Baba everyday but here I am...still playing the game. I wonder why? :blink:

Originally posted by Luigi
    not bad day

just reading all these posts about ppl having problems with theirs acc makes me really sad and disturbed,
    and there is NO decent help for those who play by the rules and jet being fuked w/o their fault

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Luigi
    not bad day

just reading all these posts about ppl having problems with theirs acc makes me really sad and disturbed,
    and there is NO decent help for those who play by the rules and jet being fuked w/o their fault[/b]
    So true. I think that's one of the reason the game has so many cheaters; each day there is less and less motivation for one to play clean when almost no one else does anymore.

yeah and all the archers who are legit go around being called koxper zomg zomg.

blow me koxp accusers :rollseyes:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Zan
    Everyday in KO is a bad day bro *:lol: *I feel like Baba everyday but here I am...still playing the game. I wonder why? *:blink:
    It is the love hate relationship we have with the game. It is like a brick wall and we beat our head against it day after day. I guess we like it ? :blink:

Zan

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zan
    Everyday in KO is a bad day bro *:lol: *I feel like Baba everyday but here I am...still playing the game. I wonder why? *:blink:
    It is the love hate relationship we have with the game. It is like a brick wall and we beat our head against it day after day. I guess we like it ? :blink:[/b]
    lol I guess we do but it's mostly about the friends u have in the game. as long as most of them still play I guess I'll play too....though I'm still hoping that someday things will change.....like no hackers & cheaters...but I know that ain't gonna happend

WE BLAME U K2!! <_<

friends and drama that keeps me in...

and seeing happy guy at atti spot geting his WP or PP, and slm baba all fcking time

Inactive Member

Originally posted by Baba

and seeing happy guy at atti spot geting his WP or PP, and slm baba all fcking time
    judging from topics in Diez market section during last two weeks, happy guy= you? h43r:

sry, I couldn't resist... crazy attila camper :wub:

Originally posted by Barbika+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Barbika)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba

judging from topics in Diez market section during last two weeks, happy guy= you? h43r:

sry, I couldn't resist... crazy attila camper :wub:[/b]
    nah not me, ask my clanies

merchanter123

i hope nothing bad ever happen to you baba, i always enjoy sitting at your home, woops, i mean attila. :lol:

baba showed me the road to attila now i walk it every day :P

CrnaC

yes...too many problems... :blink:

but...there is always a solution...they can always hire more ppl to work in_game jobs...

im sure that many ppl wanna work and help (even pro bono (for free)) for that issue.

they have wrong politic....they hire 5 GMs who can do only few things...better things to make a
    some kind of "piramid" of ppl...1 GM control 5-10 ppl who have restricted access...

Imagine situation that on Dies (or any other server) have 10 ppl who circulate on every part of map (area) and can prevent or stop ANY illegall action...
    Imagine same thing during wars...

And...there is also one more thing...GMs now have only one kind of ban...PERMANENT ban (who i know the best from my issue).
    I remember time (before ~1 year) when was one GM (i forgot his name) who have one nice ban: MUTE FOR 3 DAYS.
    (when u yelling bad words in moradon, or in merchant mode...u was muted...very fast). That was nice time.

They can do many things that will take nothing from them, and make so much for us (gamers).

This situation is very bad. Now I cant invite any of my friends to start play KE, because they will quit in couple of days or weeks. And...things can be much better very quick.

p.s. Baba u can change ur logo...u r 65 lvl, and u r not clanless for a long time...
    (if noobs dont know u...we know u :P )

Banned

Originally posted by Baba

Need 1 more PP Baba..then i be REAL happy guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast