Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

GRATZ Insanity on taking castle back !

This is a discussion on GRATZ Insanity on taking castle back ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Woot! GJ guys, we won't let last CSW happen again. Next promise to keep ------------------------ 1. Take CSW back (done) ...
Page: 3

Havoc2

Woot! GJ guys, we won't let last CSW happen again.

Next promise to keep
    ------------------------
    1. Take CSW back (done)
    2. Kill Kloud in 6 seconds at level 80 (13 days remaining)

eh grats, was fun

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

+ allying with the people you have posted many topics about koxping felankor and cheating is pretty sad. :/

Banned

+ allying with the people you have posted many topics about koxping felankor and cheating is pretty sad. :/[/b]
    proof pls

Allying with the Chinese? Low. -__-[/b]
    And allying with the polish people you guys "hated" is ok though right?

+ allying with the people you have posted many topics about koxping felankor and cheating is pretty sad. :/[/b]
    Since when is crazymageofchina a clan who koxps felankor. Stereotype more please.

Kreeden

Relax man, they wanted something and used what it took to get it all back. I'm glad they lost it. Made things exciting. I loved the work with the BL, Sap and BBH alliance last time and insanity taking it back made my day. I hope it's hard like this all the time.

Since when is crazymageofchina a clan who koxps felankor. Stereotype more please.[/b]
    +1 to Curly, I don't see any of them in crazymageofchina clan - While it might be their alt's, Hey w/e their not in it macroing so - can't say much .

DarK

well gj insanity regardless >_>

Imhotep

Woot! GJ guys, we won't let last CSW happen again.

Next promise to keep
    ------------------------
    1. Take CSW back (done)
    2. Kill Kloud in 6 seconds at level 80 (13 days remaining)
    [/b]
    BRING IT B!TCH SADFAFDFG :@:@:@:@:@: h34r:

I gotta go out with some friends for a bit, so just keep the discussion clean while I'm gone guys, please ^^ I don't wanna come back to a huge flame war because I know if i lock it I will get called for playing "favoritism" :|

BRING IT B!TCH SADFAFDFG :@:@:@:@:@: h34r:[/b]
    Pfft - What kinda noob think's blizard slow's if your not full ice

Fire nova don't burn unless your full lightning naab.

Banned

I gotta go out with some friends for a bit, so just keep the discussion clean while I'm gone guys, please ^^ I don't wanna come back to a huge flame war because I know if i lock it I will get called for playing "favoritism" :|[/b]
    will do sir :lol: have fun :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Since when is crazymageofchina a clan who koxps felankor. Stereotype more please.[/b]
    tbh i never hated bl + samp and them being polish has nothing to do with it, but it was gay when thy lured servants ya but they didn't do anything that bad.
    and just because they dont do it on their main chars. dont mean they dont log the cn123,cn1234 etc..
    and you lot are always being racist to them in vent etc, chinks, fuking glitchers etc. I wonder what via sweet talked into them

Kreeden

I gotta go out with some friends for a bit, so just keep the discussion clean while I'm gone guys, please ^^ I don't wanna come back to a huge flame war because I know if i lock it I will get called for playing "favoritism" :|[/b]
    FAVOURITISM! FAVOURITISM! FAVOURITISM!

Bahhhh.. hah. I'm pretty sure everyone wants to bitch and whine badly. But they're just replacing it with decent sarcasms and quotes.

Relax man, they wanted something and used what it took to get it all back. I'm glad they lost it. Made things exciting. I loved the work with the BL, Sap and BBH alliance last time and insanity taking it back made my day. I hope it's hard like this all the time.[/b]
    Hey screw you buddy lol, this shit takes a big chunk out of my Saturdays -_-

Btw why was the right door open at the beginning O_o We got our party through then I guess you guys tried to close it and trap us or smth... but that just let us get crystal to 5% lol :S

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast