Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

GRATZ Insanity on taking castle back !

This is a discussion on GRATZ Insanity on taking castle back ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why would I be Jealous?...
Page: 5

DreAdSlay3R

Why would I be Jealous?

thanks for postign that sexe we never knew you guys won? fucking eh.[/b]
    God damn you guys. wtf

what ever happened to " It's guna be so fun tomorow, whoever wins deserves it, its guna be a great fight!"

Why can't you just say grats and leave

This shudnt have even been posted. Just delete the topic now or more flames will come...guaranteed...

idk maybe this has something to do with it?

oh and while im at it. lets talk about "backstabbers" from the old topic u made about me u guys sent die4you to "spy" on us and he told u our plans but tbh i dont think that would've changed the outcome. insanity was too strong with their allies and we lost. but hypocrites are always funny eh? HI HAVOC!

he pmed me the day his "backstabbers" topic was closed and told me this. but w/e ur problem. not trying to flame but kinda funny
    but anyways gz insanity gj on taking castle. tbh i knew they would take it cause (no offense to our allies) sapientes werent organized enough and they pretty much did nothing to defend the castle.[/b]
    Die4you didnt tell us your plans, but he was jumping from vents to vents. But if you wanna think he did thats ok. Trip it was a good fight, we REALLY dont needm to start this shit again. You did good taking it, and we did good taking it back. Thanks for the fun, i mean, seriously, ive actually had fun on ko in the past 2 weeks.

And uh, ye, drews an idiot. Hi drew, zz

Banned

oh and while im at it. lets talk about "backstabbers" from the old topic u made about me u guys sent die4you to "spy" on us and he told u our plans but tbh i dont think that would've changed the outcome. insanity was too strong with their allies and we lost. but hypocrites are always funny eh? HI HAVOC!

he pmed me the day his "backstabbers" topic was closed and told me this. but w/e ur problem. not trying to flame but kinda funny
    but anyways gz insanity gj on taking castle. tbh i knew they would take it cause (no offense to our allies) sapientes werent organized enough and they pretty much did nothing to defend the castle.[/b]

lol.. umm trip i didn't come to bros to spy.. i acutally did come to play dragonite. but i emo'ed out =( why do u think i even bother staying awake to go eslant dungeon O_o b.c i wanted to save up coins to buy that ds but nvm that now. if u guys think i'm a spy.

ps: wut plan O_o... u guys didn't even have any plan... i don't think i need to tell insanity that u guys were going to defend the castle lol.. thats obvious but i did tell via that there was some1 spying.

Well as i remember i think the only insanity members to congratulate BB4H/SG was Sexe and Die4you and one of the havocs ( i think), the rest were complaining about how they had 8 clans against them.

DreAdSlay3R

Where did I ever say that? And ur telling me cant you jsut say grats and leave but yet look at the last topic made by ur sharer and the one about sapientos winning. Yea STFU.

so thats why insanity is in paranoia about clan spies

fuking inbreeder throne mages!!

Banned

lol.. umm trip i didn't come to bros to spy.. i acutally did come to play dragonite. but i emo'ed out =( why do u think i even bother staying awake to go eslant dungeon O_o b.c i wanted to save up coins to buy that ds but nvm that now. if u guys think i'm a spy.

but still luv u guys even if u hate me ^_^

edited: idk why i posted x2.... O_o

Where did I ever say that? And ur telling me cant you jsut say grats and leave but yet look at the last topic made by ur sharer and the one about sapientos winning. Yea STFU.[/b]
    wow, whenever you lose you fucking blow chunks out ur ass. For real let it go derrick.

Ya, my sharer likes to flame, but IM telling u guys to chill.

It was a good fight, no one ever even notices. If its a good fight, i dont mind losing or winning, it was fucking fun, and tyhats why im here.

DreAdSlay3R

When ever we lose we flame, lol look at the LAST POST ABOUT CSW retard.

vhf

I see spy people! Actualy I dont..

Johnny is not a spy. (Even if I keep calling you that <3 jk all the time).

Penis, everyone stfu - Just say gg csw lol, No need to fight over stupid shit - Relax everyone :/. Let&#39;s actually make a csw thread that doesn&#39;t get locked for a change.

lol so much drama, csw is messed up xD

what a waste of scrolls

vhf

csw is the best war in this game right now. At least in girakon! If you dont have a clan strong enough to pk with in csw then it is a waste of scrolls. hi!

Havoc2

LOL! Trip thats pretty pathetic tbh. Leaving lnsanity was a backup plan if Via ever quit. But, hes back now. He stopped playing actively for I guese around 2 weeks? Its none of your business really but alot of that was a backup plan and stress from the game. Meows just flaming because he see&#39;s hes going to be just like Calvin at 80 and he cant stop it from happening because hes so selfish. BB lnsanity items sense thats all I will consider you for now on, I think the only people with skill in that clan are trip and majix, trip being a 2 faced person I see how hes made the game his life. The rest of you just took lnsanity items and jumped ship and then while you were out there you made yourself a little paddle boat to float on.

GJ insanity :P

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast