Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

GRATZ Insanity on taking castle back !

This is a discussion on GRATZ Insanity on taking castle back ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some ppl got some serious issues here lol...
Page: 7

Hostibus

some ppl got some serious issues here lol

iiason

lol dont get it wrong crazymage isnt helping insanity, they just mess up who to kill and who to hit. is just some of the clan which say gonna ally kinda hit their pt so they mess up the whole thing. but im sure crazymage this time wont make the same mistake as they make this time.

Banned

lol dont get it wrong crazymage isnt helping insanity, they just mess up who to kill and who to hit. is just some of the clan which say gonna ally kinda hit their pt so they mess up the whole thing. but im sure crazymage this time wont make the same mistake as they make this time.[/b]
    you are retarded lol, no offense h34r:

Hostibus

lol dont get it wrong crazymage isnt helping insanity, they just mess up who to kill and who to hit. is just some of the clan which say gonna ally kinda hit their pt so they mess up the whole thing. but im sure crazymage this time wont make the same mistake as they make this time.[/b]
    L O L

Banned

gogo page 6 <3 xD

iiason

lol retard? need prove of some screen shot ? that what they says

Boyce

very good job its a shame i couldnt be online for it myself
    meows a hater!

ngojceta

Let&#39;s read chat.[/b]
    I don&#39;t see anything respectless and immature about the ones who lost castle, do you?

tbh i never hated bl + samp and them being polish has nothing to do with it, but it was gay when thy lured servants ya but they didn&#39;t do anything that bad.
    and just because they dont do it on their main chars. dont mean they dont log the cn123,cn1234 etc..
    and you lot are always being racist to them in vent etc, chinks, fuking glitchers etc. I wonder what via sweet talked into them[/b]
    Isn&#39;t Kel a chink? He&#39;s leader of Insanity 0.0

Isn&#39;t Kel a chink? He&#39;s leader of Insanity 0.0[/b]
    haha yea he is But he&#39;s gg chink <3 xD

J

And also johnny, what were you doing in Insanity vent last night talking to via in an alone channel?
    "I was asking if Insanity was going to disband."
    What a load of bullshit. I know you were talking to via and insanity about our plans and shit and whenever we brought it up you were like oh I&#39;m just kidding. Then you came into our vent and said that you wanted Insanity to win because you wanted Stealthz to get a iron neck. But if you don&#39;t play Stealthz anymore why do you care what he gets? If I remember correctly couple days ago you were telling us how much you didn&#39;t like aero. Then when Majix asked you why do you want stealthz to get iron neck, you said oh I&#39;m just kidding. And with that said, please stay out of our vent.

I don&#39;t see anything respectless and immature about the ones who lost castle, do you? [/b]
    Look at Tendai&#39;s shouting. He said something like...

Nothing army is too strong for insanity.

And Reffasiz was spamming that shit for like 3 minutes non stop.

Imhotep

And also johnny, what were you doing in Insanity vent last night talking to via in an alone channel?
    What a load of bullshit. I know you were talking to via and insanity about our plans and shit and whenever we brought it up you were like oh I&#39;m just kidding. Then you came into our vent and said that you wanted Insanity to win because you wanted Stealthz to get a iron neck. But if you don&#39;t play Stealthz anymore why do you care what he gets? If I remember correctly couple days ago you were telling us how much you didn&#39;t like aero. Then when Majix asked you why do you want stealthz to get iron neck, you said oh I&#39;m just kidding. And with that said, please stay out of our vent.

And Reffasiz was spamming that shit for like 3 minutes non stop.[/b]
    I saw that too, everyone on vent was yelling for them to stop and typing in ally chat for them too aswell, I appologise on their behalf.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

that was crazy. first like 20 minutes in back of crystal room we were fighting with bros. and no1 was dieing :P

Boyce

tbh i never hated bl + samp and them being polish has nothing to do with it, but it was gay when thy lured servants ya but they didn&#39;t do anything that bad.
    and just because they dont do it on their main chars. dont mean they dont log the cn123,cn1234 etc..
    and you lot are always being racist to them in vent etc, chinks, fuking glitchers etc. I wonder what via sweet talked into them[/b]
    Most of the crazymagesofchina are really nice, if you pm and speak to them, except feiyang and his nice rockcombo.
    You have no proof its them logging other chars.
    Ive never heard anyone being racist in vent, if they are its probably just through anger that we got cheated out of a felankor. There is also on proof that these chars with cn in their names are actually chinese, its easy to just put that as your name and frame a whole community for something they arnt doing.

Banned

And Reffasiz was spamming that shit for like 3 minutes non stop.[/b]

k first of all i told via there was a spy. ask him ur self. and also i wanted Stealthz to get IN so he can sell his WP n than he could help me get DS+7 for dragonite. but nvm that ^_^ maybe b4 u say shit u should stfu ? i&#39;m glad they let an idiot become a market mod. xD kthxbb

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast