Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

GRATZ Insanity on taking castle back !

This is a discussion on GRATZ Insanity on taking castle back ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not here to flame or what just here to clearified crazymage is not involve with insanity ally. cos the ...
Page: 8

iiason

im not here to flame or what just here to clearified crazymage is not involve with insanity ally. cos the thing is other clan which been notice that crazymage dont attack them they kinda run to hit them so is kinda mess up and they fight back.

so some other clan pls dont take them wrong as they r helping insanity is just they dunno who they should fight or shouldnt cos some of the clan hit them and they just fight back.

and pls dont spread rumours of crazymage helping insanity want some prof we can giv it if u guys needs prove of the conversation in msn and in pms. ty

J

k first of all i told via there was a spy. ask him ur self. and also i wanted Stealthz to get IN so he can sell his WP n than he could help me get DS+7 for dragonite. but nvm that ^_^ maybe b4 u say shit u should stfu ?[/b]
    Or the fact you were threatening Trip that you were gonna dc him during CSW? Or blocking him on msn? And don't expect to come back into our vent. Stay in Insanity's where you belong.

+ allying with the people you have posted many topics about koxping felankor and cheating is pretty sad. :/[/b]
    You're stereotyping every chinese player of the game to be a member of crazymageofchina?

Funny. You guys allied with the people who would constantly bug abuse to get through the castle walls to try to ks isiloon. Talk about sad.

Lets all just be happy csw isn't boring anymore

hatamoto82

congratz to insanity
    i did my best to defend castle but oposing force was better so we lost simple as that

"by showing respect to ur enemy, u show respect to yourself"

Banned

Or the fact you were threatening Trip that you were gonna dc him during CSW? Or blocking him?[/b]
    that was just my emo mode ^_^
    u honestly think i would dc him xD i think if i wanted to i would've done it alrdy
    .. ur such a retard. why would i bother asking Stealthz.. aka aero to buy me DS+7 for dragonite unless i wasn't planning to stay on dragonite. idiot..

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Most of the crazymagesofchina are really nice, if you pm and speak to them, except feiyang and his nice rockcombo.
    You have no proof its them logging other chars.
    Ive never heard anyone being racist in vent, if they are its probably just through anger that we got cheated out of a felankor. There is also on proof that these chars with cn in their names are actually chinese, its easy to just put that as your name and frame a whole community for something they arnt doing.[/b]
    wow shox. you trying to say the koxpers arent chinese and are just people who talk in "$%£$^%$$ language and put CN in their names for fun. Don't kid urself, ur not kidding anyone else

Banned

honestly .. if u guys are here to play for fun.. why u guys getting all mad for xD just say gz n leave ^_^

Banned

NO ARMY IS TOO STRONG FOR INSANITY!

J

that was just my emo mode ^_^
    u honestly think i would dc him xD i think if i wanted to i would've done it alrdy
    .. ur such a retard. why would i bother asking Stealthz.. aka aero to buy me DS+7 for dragonite unless i wasn't planning to stay on dragonite. idiot..[/b]
    Yeah, and the spy is..you. We all know you vent hop and tell Insanity everything that we talk about. We're not ignorant. And apparently you like to get out of everything we accuse you of, and all your excuses are "I was just kidding." You think we don't know what your doing, but we're not stupid. It's pretty obvious that your the "spy" in all this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678