Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Gratz JustPLay Second lvl 80 and Second lvl 83 in USKO! / Ares

This is a discussion on Gratz JustPLay Second lvl 80 and Second lvl 83 in USKO! / Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering.. wasn't Kunt (rogue) 2nd lvl 80 in USKO after Zike?...
Page: 3

Just wondering.. wasn't Kunt (rogue) 2nd lvl 80 in USKO after Zike?

don't forget to use ur blink and gate skills, and also alt+f4 go a2 as you did yesterday kanka [/b]
    yeah, what was that? 2-3parties to raid 1 exp party? so pro.. lol

Just wondering.. wasn't Kunt (rogue) 2nd lvl 80 in USKO after Zike?[/b]
    and yes Kunt was from what i hear he got it 2-3hours after Zike did, JustPlay was the 2nd on Ares only, no clue what he was in relation to the rest of USKO at the time.

dizz123

to bad all he did/do is leech borro party's all the time i have been there and seen the turk do so, grats for leeching lvl 83 noob

HeLLorY

Just wondering.. wasn't Kunt (rogue) 2nd lvl 80 in USKO after Zike?[/b]

just a few hours later from zike, justplay got lvl 80 bro. Like he did on 83 yesterday

yeah, what was that? 2-3parties to raid 1 exp party? so pro.. lol
    and yes Kunt was from what i hear he got it 2-3hours after Zike did, JustPlay was the 2nd on Ares only, no clue what he was in relation to the rest of USKO at the time.[/b]
    Yep, be sure you can not make exp parties on cz anymore im sorry, but we are doing what orcs did to us.

just a few hours later from zike, justplay got lvl 80 bro. Like he did on 83 yesterday
    Yep, be sure you can not make exp parties on cz anymore im sorry, but we are doing what orcs did to us.[/b]
    yeah, JustPlay just triedwhat my party did to him on the odd occasion, raided with 1 party, ask him how it went too, even with 3 priest he died and had to tp all out and F4CTOR wont always be on to stop xp orcs xping.

TigerTodd

gratz

nice gratz

The king. Senior Member

to bad all he did/do is leech borro party's all the time i have been there and seen the turk do so, grats for leeching lvl 83 noob[/b]
    shut up retard.

PeterPan

Gratzzz :blink:

LeoBuff

well gratz for him to reach 83 but well he's the second... so doesn't mean much

Priest_gabber

congratulations

NeronDomitius

JustPlay

:P gratz ^^

lil_mageskillz

to bad all he did/do is leech borro party's all the time i have been there and seen the turk do so, grats for leeching lvl 83 noob[/b]
    so what lol thats the exp life. dont have to do anything :P who wouldnt want that.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I see you're just as retarded as he is then. Having a bordered dragon just means he PKs alot (probably in NT parties with another 6-7 retarded turkish paper mages with their lycaon staffs). He still hits like a pussy.[/b]
    he have fun and earn alot NP's also its very hard to hold dragon in ARES. Ok Tell me the reason why you playing this game ? To be a great man ? hehe don't make me laugh. You are mentally handicapped don't blame my nationality for a fucking game. You have no honor

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

fer sure that guy got his socks blew off by 3 ko groupie girls at the cafe in turkey later :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast