Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Gratz JustPLay Second lvl 80 and Second lvl 83 in USKO! / Ares

This is a discussion on Gratz JustPLay Second lvl 80 and Second lvl 83 in USKO! / Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fer sure that guy got his socks blew off by 3 ko groupie girls at the cafe in turkey later ...
Page: 4

The king. Senior Member

fer sure that guy got his socks blew off by 3 ko groupie girls at the cafe in turkey later :lol:[/b]
    AHAHHAHAHA ko groupies

Imhotep

he have fun and earn alot NP's also its very hard to hold dragon in ARES. Ok Tell me the reason why you playing this game ? To be a great man ? hehe don't make me laugh. You are mentally handicapped don't blame my nationality for a fucking game. You have no honor[/b]
    ROFL.

You're the only mentally handicapped person here, I called them "retarded turkish paper mages" because they are. If they were English I would have said "retarded English paper mages" if they were greek I would have "retarded greek paper mages". Do you get it now ? I did not claim that all turkish people are retarded. I know what your trying to do, learn to read and stop trying to find things in my post which aren't there.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

ROFL.

You're the only mentally handicapped person here, I called them "retarded turkish paper mages" because they are. If they were English I would have said "retarded English paper mages" if they were greek I would have "retarded greek paper mages". Do you get it now ? I did not claim that all turkish people are retarded. I know what your trying to do, learn to read and stop trying to find things in my post which aren't there.[/b]
    dude u can also write that he make Nova Town with his 6-7 retarded paper mage friends. And why u talking crap bout this guy ? owned this guy you everyday when u played ares? hmmm plz dont talking shit about my nationality for a fucking game thats all

Imhotep

dude u can also write that he make Nova Town with his 6-7 retarded paper mage friends. And why u talking crap bout this guy ? owned this guy you everyday when u played ares? hmmm plz dont talking shit about my nationality for a fucking game thats all[/b]

Yeah I have to admit, he pwned me everday on a server I don't and have never played. - lol. Emo turks ftl. On topic, grats, now go complete with a better staff and pew pew some ppl ^^ h34r:

zabjaka

SRSLY WHO CARES ABOUT THE 2ND!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

in the ever so awesome words of Ricky Bobby, "If you're not first, you're last" :lol:

(watch Talladega Nights if you don't know what I'm on about)

he have fun and earn alot NP's also its very hard to hold dragon in ARES. Ok Tell me the reason why you playing this game ? To be a great man ? hehe don't make me laugh. You are mentally handicapped don't blame my nationality for a fucking game. You have no honor[/b]
    Funny that you write that NP isn't everything.

gratz to u

DeHealer

He's a really cool guy.
    COngratz kanka
    Haters and flamers burn in hell

he still beat everyone on this forum to 83. dnno why your all like who gives a shit about 2nd.

in the ever so awesome words of Ricky Bobby, "If you're not first, you're last" :lol:

(watch Talladega Nights if you don't know what I'm on about)[/b]
    great movie :lol:

gratz on lwl 83

zabjaka

he still beat everyone on this forum to 83. dnno why your all like who gives a shit about 2nd.[/b]
    coz seriously.. who does? guess only those who want their post count to go up lolz

I think its great Ares got balance.

Gratz.[/b]
    with no lifers :P , and gratz for second lvl 83 :unsure:

The king. Senior Member

Yeah I have to admit, he pwned me everday on a server I don't and have never played. - lol. Emo turks ftl. On topic, grats, now go complete with a better staff and pew pew some ppl ^^ h34r:[/b]
    maybe u should think that not paper for the damage, but for the HP.

Boyce

are you jelious?

To hold dragon, you should kill much more people than you die. If you die once, you should kill 6*7 orc to recover your national point. And you say that justplay is noob, hits too low and takes too much dmg. How much did you see in a day justplay die? 2 or 3? But he kills 100+ orcs in a day, and probably kicks your ass
    don't forget to use ur blink and gate skills, and also alt+f4 go a2 as you did yesterday kanka [/b]
    your not this justplay kid.. stop sucking his dick

hes a noob turk mage, with no life, that leeched to 83.
    /thread

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast