Utopian Knights and the DT boss in eslant d1

This is a discussion on Utopian Knights and the DT boss in eslant d1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know what happened but I guess a few trolls were lured onto your priest. I had no clue ...
Page: 1

Nosferatu_Incognito

Default Utopian Knights and the DT boss in eslant d1

I don't know what happened but I guess a few trolls were lured onto your priest. I had no clue about any luring untill the boss was dead and I talked with my party.

I would like to offer by deepest apologies about that, I do not want the clan ZzOuTkAsTzZ to be ran in that fashion and I informed the mage that he will not do anything like that again. There is no rule about KS'ing when it comes bosses and he was attempting to protect a kill but I told him he can not do that.

I hope there was no XP loss because of his actions.

Again, I'm truly sorry this happened.

Skip

:wub:

Cava

what a respectble leader ^_^

but tbh public apologies for something trivial like this isn't realy my cup of tea but meh :lol:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

PPPPPPPPMMMMm

But otherwise :rollseyes:

Banned

dude its cool i am not mad the priest luckly was a 2nd char of main clannie so the exp lose was not that bad

yes there is no rule about ks but we dont even ks boss....ever.....only reason i atak was cause your tanker a rogue redball and ran away then i went in....then he i guess repoted and started to hit it it....which i dont care about...if he takes it he does cause now all agro was on me anyway to he wont die

out clan in general is ran fairly and we dont scam, cheat, ks, lure, 4 stone....simply because we have had all that done to us and we know what it feels like so we wont ever do it

they had no healers there to heal him and i didnt go in at all until he ran away redball from DT....its all good and apology accepted