Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to kill arrow shower hackers

This is a discussion on How to kill arrow shower hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you sweep their mana or use styx the hack will quit working. You'll probably have to keep doing it ...
Page: 1

OLD1953

Default How to kill arrow shower hackers

If you sweep their mana or use styx the hack will quit working. You'll probably have to keep doing it to keep them at zero, but it's better than nothing.

I've been reading the hack forums for clues about screwing over these guys, there are some bitter hackers over the fact that without mana some of the hacks don't work.

Haxium

I just chase them till i die (they usually die before me, as they are all in fp, and some of them don't have buff).
    They don't hit that hard, once you are close, they are free meat.

And if they are babashopped, i just stealth and go close to them, they don't know about lupine as they used to have it in koxp, but i don't think that it works anymore.

Tickled

Default LOL

Crybaby cheaters complaining? Just attack them non stop usually spike and thrust kills them anyway. They are elite with auto minor heal so you may need 3 skills lol

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i just illusion em
    its pretty funny seeing their arrow shower doing me 30dmg an arrow

Haxium

Originally posted by schrotti
    i just illusion em *
    *add arrow shower to skill bar* :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti
    i just illusion em *
    *add arrow shower to skill bar* :P[/b]
    u mean illusion :P

and yes, they are most likely 2-3 hits kill since they most likely run solo, and buffless. it's tricky to kill em once they have targeted you, but try and catch them when they target someone else, really easy to kill em since they are "focused" on killing that other person.

Reinhard

I al always stealth but they always hit me fukin lupine a.q ananıhn akaksdaodkaoksod i was chasing lvl 70+ koxper with np symbol the other day but he was strong.. ¬¬ fkin piece of shit killed me with my minor combo a.q <_<

Haxium

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    Originally posted by Haxium@
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

i just illusion em *

*add arrow shower to skill bar* :P
    u mean illusion :P

and yes, they are most likely 2-3 hits kill since they most likely run solo, and buffless. it's tricky to kill em once they have targeted you, but try and catch them when they target someone else, really easy to kill em since they are "focused" on killing that other person.[/b]
    lol

*take arrow shower off skill bar*
    *add ILLUSION*

>.<

chada

stynx dun do much everytime i use it they auto pot so fast :

and styx is so fuking heavy :lol:

OLD1953

So have a clannie mail them to you.

pitz

killing them isn't always enough... :S

Cadence96

Illusion is gay

Ainelover

i dunno why high lvl cry of these koxpers in pk... they do like 30-50 each arrow lol... its nothin:S and 5 arrows... 250 dmg perhaps.. 720 pots done.:: then 1 scream @ howling dead... or spike r thrust.. XD or Hellis O.O>< 1 hellis if they aint buffed :;D

jimfujitsu

Lmao i just been in a1 cz on human side , base is dead , retard koxper arrow showering from miles everything that tps in cz.And the arrows followed me back to moradon ..damn .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast