Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Customer Support doing good!

This is a discussion on Customer Support doing good! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Account Name: xxx Character Name: CandyKing DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-11-10 07:01:00 Type of inqury: Entered by: Rick Remarks: Hail xxx ! ...
Page: 1

foob

Default Customer Support doing good!

Account Name: xxx
    Character Name: CandyKing
    DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-11-10 07:01:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: Rick
    Remarks:
    Hail xxx ! This account has been banned for duping. This account will remain blocked. Any further correspondence on this account may be ignored. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-11-09 09:10:00
    Type of inqury: blocked accounts
    Entered by: customer
    Remarks:
    diez
    I got my account banned because you people are saying that I have duped items on my account...every item i have had very long time on my account and they have survived many wipes or then i just have upgraded them myself of drops, except iron crossbow +21(reversed). How it can be duped since i traded it in REign of the Fire Drake and isnt it impossible to trade dupes in this patch? am i right? And even if it is duped which i cant understand because theres lot of other +10/21 items in game and it is possible to upgrade item like that. SO when i was buying it I thought that: "ahh that guy is selling very good bow and it cant be dupe since k2 made it impossible to trade duped items".
    And why i got banned when i didnt make it,I only bought it...it sucks if peopple will get their account blocked because buying items in game...sound a little harsh to me.Only the dupers and duped items should be deleted from the game not Victims of dupers.

DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-10-25 15:10:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep30
    Remarks:
    Hail xxx! This account has been block for having possesing illegal items. That is a violation of our Terms of Service. This account has been closed for violating our Terms of Service on multiple occasions. If you have any questions regarding our terms of service please head to http://www.knightonlineworld.com/?pg=policies for more information. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but there is nothing more we can do. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Service Team

Character Name:
    DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-10-25 11:32:00
    Type of inqury: block999
    Entered by: Compliance
    Remarks:
    Possession of Buged or duped item. Possession of Buged or duped item. Multiple infractions

Character Name:
    DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-10-25 11:31:00
    Type of inqury: UnBlocked
    Entered by: Compliance
    Remarks:
    unblock

DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-09-28 12:59:00
    Remarks:
    diez
    since what k2 have been banning people who has bought dupe item(which shouldnt even excist)from moradon?
    HOw could i know it is unlegal item at the time i bought it?
    I think thats more k2 fault than mine but its easier to ban whole account than just delete the item, right???
    I'm just wondering that why wasnt the previous guy who sold that to me (Bemjamin) banned??? And why wasnt the item delted before?
    that k2 could ban someone for buying it in moradon! You can see of trade logs that i didnt made the item,
    I just bought it and got banned for that....doesnt sound very fair to me.
    And atm im little pissed off, that my 1,5 years work has lead to this...

DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-09-19 15:30:00
    Type of inqury:
    Remarks:
    Hail xxx! After investigating this issue I have determined this account was blocked for violating the terms of service posted on our website, we are unable to provide any compensation for this. Please feel free to contact us if any more questions or concerns. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-09-19 15:26:00
    Type of inqury:
    Remarks:
    Hail xxx! Thank you for providing the information we requested. We have processed your change of information, if you have any further issues please feel free to contact us again. Remember to never give out your account name or password, Knight Online Staff will never ask you for this information. Thank you for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Support Team

DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-09-15 09:57:00
    Remarks:
    diez
    Since what k2 have been banning people who has bought dupe item(which shouldnt even excist)from moradon?
    I think thats more k2 fault than mine but its easier to ban whole account than just delete the item, right???
    I'm just wondering that why wasnt the previous guy who sold that to me (Bemjamin) banned??? And why wasnt the item delted before?
    that k2 could ban someone for buying it in moradon! You can see of trade logs that i didnt made the item,

DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-09-15 01:10:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep11
    Remarks:
    Hail xxx! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team

DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-09-14 10:10:00
    Remarks:
    diez
    Since what k2 have been banning people who has bought dupe item(which shouldnt even excist)from moradon?

DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-09-14 00:35:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep8
    Remarks:
    Hail xxx! This account has been blocked as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

Its funny how they dare to lie...Now they are saying that i duped the bow myself...

+

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=65665

Dupers will be banned and normal players are allowed to play, like this guy...
    Damn I made 1 mistace, I didnt buy the bow for real money. I bought it for in game items/coins not like this guy...

+

Originally posted by PADDY
    well first of all if you can't see the difference between a +9 middle class item, worth approx 100 mil at +8, and a +10 high grade item worth over 900 mil at +8 then you have a serious problem right there *

second of all he was banned for trying to sell a +10 high class obviously illegal item for USD, like it or not. If i were to allow the sales of +10 high class items such as chitins, mirages, shards, raptors etc then i wouldnt be performing my duty and protecting the people on this forum properly.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=65665
    Does he have more rights because hes turk????? PADDY pls ban me for racism this time!!!!

actually i already banned his i.p

banned the account too, must have made a spelling mistake first time around... though i was seriously surprised to find the names associated with that i.p. ... might be a proxy

foob

actually i already banned his i.p

banned the account too, must have made a spelling mistake first time around... though i was seriously surprised to find the names associated with that i.p. ... might be a proxy
    nice your pr0 mod

chada

ouch how much did u buy for lol

YEAH !!!!!!! he is totally right, this is so bullshit. K2 only selling koxp accounts for usd and giving duped items to ppl who macro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! ironx+10 is totally legal item and should be banneeeeeeeeee

U shouldnt had bought that item in the first place no matter how u paid, even a monkey can tell that item is 100% illegal, RoFD have a sort of "anti-dupe" system, which locks unstackable duped items instantly right after the action, however this item was made before RoFD patch, so it bypassed the system. Such items should never had existed, high class +10 items were meant to be used by chars like xxx_champions or GM.

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    U shouldnt had bought that item in the first place no matter how u paid, even a monkey can tell that item is 100% illegal, RoFD have a sort of "anti-dupe" system, which locks unstackable duped items instantly right after the action, however this item was made before RoFD patch, so it bypassed the system. Such items should never had existed, high class +10 items were meant to be used by chars like xxx_champions or GM.
    You havent seen him for real, He's worse than a monkey B) .

On topic, I think K2 shud have just removed the bow and everyone would be happy.

Guy who sold it havent been banned? If someone who never have played this game reads about buying items=ban, everybody would laught to k2. Its their own fault there is items like this. Also their another business "babashop" wasnt very smart done.

I heard bemjamin was selling ib +21 after selling that ixb.

Edit* Buying it was stupid, but I cant understand why cant they just delete the item or ban all who have items like that.

Yeah, lets blame policemen cuz they couldnt catch the drug seller!!!!!!111

If u buy such item, u are obviously askin for trouble

apoth0r

If he posts on these forums he is obviously innoncent !
    :wub:

Love the way ko4life is still a big whine ( minus the funny posts from paddy :X)

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

APOTH00000000000000R!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

No, you shouldent have gotten banned for duping. You should have gotten banned for being a complete fucking retard. You got owned for buying that obviously duped item don't complain to us here.

On another note, k2 is banning many accounts unjustified. They are banning the legit archers while not banning the cheaters which I find quite humerous. <_<

i wished my iron bow had that kind of ap :blink:

i like the way the initial response is to blame me...

ironny is though candyking i banned you from these forums for trying to sell an item for USD that i believed would have whoever owned it's account banned...

maybe you should have listened to me about that, maybe then you'd still have your account

foob

i like the way the initial response is to blame me...

ironny is though candyking i banned you from these forums for trying to sell an item for USD that i believed would have whoever owned it's account banned...

maybe you should have listened to me about that, maybe then you'd still have your account
    I wasnt trying to sell it for usd the c/o was usd (c/o = current offer)

+

Im just trying to show you how CS discovers new reasons to keep me banned because they cant even prove that the bow was duped.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast