Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

GRATZ W0lF Finally 80

This is a discussion on GRATZ W0lF Finally 80 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; post ur stats pls...
Page: 6

Terminator

post ur stats pls

damn I cant raid you at EW anymore ? :P

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Speed of Dark+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed of Dark)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlueAdept
    Actually it is against the TOS to share your account with anyone that is not your child and underage. K2 has just never enforced on this issue.

from TOS: Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.
    S-T-F-U -_-

Gratz Wolf :wub:[/b]
    He would have deserved it more if he did it himself..

dorpwn

grats bro... :wub:

notsira

jeeze... grats.. dont even know what to say

Zparda

Gratz W0lf ahora a Raidear a Rebelde todo el dia xD

Malo ke lvlea en Enslant <_<

Gratz dude now gogogogo get top 1 NP's u should have :wub:

And BlueApept just one thing _l_

Banned Senior Member

now lets not forget about RommeI from KB who is also 80, I wonder how he got it

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by phantomlink
    now lets not forget about RommeI from KB who is also 80, I wonder how he got it

Havvk

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by Speed of Dark@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlueAdept

Actually it is against the TOS to share your account with anyone that is not your child and underage. K2 has just never enforced on this issue.

from TOS: Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.

S-T-F-U -_-

Gratz Wolf :wub:
    He would have deserved it more if he did it himself..[/b]

i cant believe those word came from ur mouth,damm u should feel bad now then that every party u are there and we
    raid u always afk...

Aba

congrats, really imagine the free time you'll have now

good luck raiding other people, get a 79 exp'd karus ftw

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n
    gratz so much, I alwasy thought Tez would be the second lvl 80 on diez
    gratz w0lf maricon glad to see u done now u can relax or well the 5 other guys can relax....very happy for u now dont raid my clan dk parties or we are not friends anymore :lol:

also me and aviv slowed down to 1% each per day and got lives now...ROFL....well i did at least anyways...i only play 2 night per week for about 4 hours each night

Speed of Dark

btw I thought that the storm was the 2nd lvl 80 in diez h43r:

Banned Senior Member

that was an edited ksc, lvl 80's on Diez are Zike, RommeI, and WoIF ( RommeI ofc being a cheating scum who shouldn't be 80 )

little_painter

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Priestontale

wow so now we congradulate someone who quest bugged when they reach lvl 80, next we will congradulate koxpers for reachiing the 1m NP mark :P
    stop trying to start flames u tard. if he quest bugged why did k2 unban him? k2 accidently banned him then they unbanned him because they checked if he did the quest bug and he didnt. stubborn little kids like u are annoying. grats w0lf ^_^
    K2 unbanned Longyan and let him keep his +9 lycaon staff, +3 uniques, +9 armours and quest bugged levels. Therefore I dont give much credence to what K2 believe is legit. Personally i doubt that there are any legally levelled 80's on any server, i wont say anymore.[/b]
    +13

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    gratz so much, I alwasy thought Tez would be the second lvl 80 on diez
    gratz w0lf maricon glad to see u done now u can relax or well the 5 other guys can relax....very happy for u now dont raid my clan dk parties or we are not friends anymore :lol:

also me and aviv slowed down to 1% each per day and got lives now...ROFL....well i did at least anyways...i only play 2 night per week for about 4 hours each night[/b]
    Lies.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast