Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

GRATZ W0lF Finally 80

This is a discussion on GRATZ W0lF Finally 80 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well u sure about that cause i have never even heard of him going for the race to 80...
Page: 8

Banned

well u sure about that cause i have never even heard of him going for the race to 80

Blowone da real

im sure coz while i was playing with steve,i always do prty with him in paramuns

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    well u sure about that cause i have never even heard of him going for the race to 80
    maybe because he is turk and doesn't posts here? or maybe cuz he isn't one of the top np holders? or not a well known pker? or not well known at all?

personally, when i was in orc side i saw BOSSY (Necroth's clan) at paramun all day, including him. Also saw him exping a lot with Zike. I got no reason to believe he didn't got his lvl 80, if he did, in a legit way.

Havvk

Originally posted by Blowone da real
    WOIF be careful with ur clannies.Aikon and tugagrilo or smthn that.I am sry for them.Coz they are gonna banned.U should teach them some respect or im gonna do it my way and i did it.
    what they do? aikon went back to his clan Dark Crusade but tugargilo is still here,i would be glad if u tell me pls

Banned Senior Member

Tez srry but Necroth lvled 100%legit at paramuns/troll cap u can say what u want but he is legit

Banned

np i was just asking not accusing...i just never even heard of him racing for 80 so to me it was odd he got it faster then most

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blowone da real
    WOIF be careful with ur clannies.Aikon and tugagrilo or smthn that.I am sry for them.Coz they are gonna banned.U should teach them some respect or im gonna do it my way and i did it.
    what they do? aikon went back to his clan Dark Crusade but tugargilo is still here,i would be glad if u tell me pls [/b]
    Havvk u know me.I was playing with steve_666_000.After servers up,i logged in first in paramun slot and started a prty with darkcrusade clan.Then i got dc and other man was pl from dark crusade.Then he kicked all of my prty coz of clannies and friends.Me too.Necroth was in prty too.Nobody got BlowOne's slot.Tez knows that.Nobody steal from me.Then i started another prty for get my slot back and did it.Then this retarded pm me and said fuck allah,fuck turks,fuck u vs vs...I got ss.Then i pmed him and told u'll banned from this clan and from ko.He told me'nvm i m gonna quit'I send this ss to summet maniar.He told me that he'll be banned coz he deserve it.Bazeka will be too

Cocaine

Just a FYI in case anyone didnt know, thats not the original Aikon.

Blowone da real

I dunno if it was original or not.I know one thing.He and bazeka will be banned

Blowone da real

Ah sry tugargilo too

Havvk

well aikon already went back to that clan cuz he didnt find exp in w0lf party and he
    ksed me in a talos helping DC and about tugargilo ill talk to him,ty very much for the
    info ill tell u the solution

Blowone da real

I think it is late a bit...They must be more respectful <_<

Congratz Wolfy

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

grats on 80 wolf.

but 3 utopian knights still raped ur entire clan in CZ

Originally posted by HeavensReject
    grats on 80 wolf.

but 3 utopian knights still raped ur entire clan in CZ
    Rofl

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast