Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

GRATZ W0lF Finally 80

This is a discussion on GRATZ W0lF Finally 80 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by HeavensReject grats on 80 wolf. but 3 utopian knights still raped ur entire clan in CZ that's ...
Page: 9

Originally posted by HeavensReject
    grats on 80 wolf.

but 3 utopian knights still raped ur entire clan in CZ
    that's like saying you beat up a kid in a wheelchair... hadly an achievement now is it :lol:

shame you can't quest bug skill too

PFK

LMFAOOO!!!!!!!!

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

lmfao :wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

grats on 80 wolf.

nice ego... pretentiousness won't get you anywhere, especially when has no grounds.

well i dont know u but congratz

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HeavensReject
    grats on 80 wolf.

nice ego... pretentiousness won't get you anywhere, especially when has no grounds.[/b]
    me and battybat have killed a whole party of theirs....... but then again me and uknowme took down a whole party of utopian knights

easy beans :lol: (i was pretentious anyway, you just have to learn to love me for it :lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

a full party with W0lF there as lvl80 tank? or a full party as in 6 mages 1 priest and a rogue doing aoe ew on buffs? pretty different fights :rollseyes:

Banned

holy fuck dude, o-0 lvl 80s?

W0lF

Originally posted by Dro
    a full party with W0lF there as lvl80 tank? or a full party as in 6 mages 1 priest and a rogue doing aoe ew on buffs? pretty different fights *:rollseyes:
    obiusly is a different fight now B) , whit scrolls is very deiferent, is very funnny now, humans running and die easy ( AHM , U_K ) :lol:

Try kill my PK party now whit u friends then talk about who die in CZ :P

Originally posted by W0lF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W0lF)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    a full party with W0lF there as lvl80 tank? or a full party as in 6 mages 1 priest and a rogue doing aoe ew on buffs? pretty different fights *:rollseyes:
    obiusly is a different fight now B) , whit scrolls is very deiferent, is very funnny now, humans running and die easy ( AHM , U_K ) :lol:

Try kill my PK party now whit u friends then talk about who die in CZ :P[/b]
    if i had even played the game in the last 4 months... maybe i would, fact is though the only thing you were ever good at is lieing and decieving

grats on 80 wolf.

Damn, i should be present and online to be killed :lol:

PFK

well wolf should know best of all we did not kill him at ew coz of some truse with uk/rah..it was at 6 side so much fun fighting a party that doesnt run but..

paddy u r just awsome u should jsut run in the uk partys by urself and kill them

Psy

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)
    Originally posted by Priestontale
    wow so now we congradulate someone who quest bugged when they reach lvl 80, next we will congradulate koxpers for reachiing the 1m NP mark :P
    stop trying to start flames u tard. if he quest bugged why did k2 unban him? k2 accidently banned him then they unbanned him because they checked if he did the quest bug and he didnt. stubborn little kids like u are annoying. grats w0lf ^_^[/b]
    K2 unbanned Longyan and let him keep his +9 lycaon staff, +3 uniques, +9 armours and quest bugged levels. Therefore I dont give much credence to what K2 believe is legit. Personally i doubt that there are any legally levelled 80's on any server, i wont say anymore.[/b]

I would bet my life to convince you that Zike leveled legitly. He didn't share to level nor did he abuse any quests.

<!--QuoteBegin-Speed of Dark
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlueAdept

Actually it is against the TOS to share your account with anyone that is not your child and underage. K2 has just never enforced on this issue.

from TOS: Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.

S-T-F-U -_-

Gratz Wolf :wub:
    [/quote]

Uncalled for and immature, not unlike most of the people playing this game and posting on this forum.

Havvk

grats on 80 wolf.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i doubt seriously that 3 UK killing RaH entire clan? tell me who pls...
    i bet u 3 UK cant beat my clan,just tell me where and when

PFK

ME VS U ALL

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast