Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Gratz to YETObuffer on being the first lvl 83 in USKO!

This is a discussion on Gratz to YETObuffer on being the first lvl 83 in USKO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn yo all you fuck faces that leave negative comments are real assholes. Congratulate the guy and just get off ...
Page: 8

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

damn yo all you fuck faces that leave negative comments are real assholes. Congratulate the guy and just get off with it, or dont post at all...you act as if you have a dire life, but do you? Because you seem to care so much about what other people do and then even come to post on it...[/b]
    exactly.

People, please...shut the fuck up.

lil_mageskillz

Gratz yeto i knew you would be the first :P you make me want to try harder now to get lvl 80

dont forget to add this note to CV![/b]
    +1

lei

its called multiple ppl playing the account, but gratz anyways i guess to the character, not the player

oli

Amazing... Highest char in game ever, well.. No Life with a lot of sharers, but still nice work. Go to 100% is easy for you if u did 83 in 3 weeks GoGoGo

mrmagic2008

lol at the bad math skills

even if he has no life imagine the money he would get for sellin :huh:

Ignore Me Senior Member

exactly.

People, please...shut the fuck up.[/b]
    I think this "no life" stuff is from Southparks' World of Warcraft episodes.

Its a joke they can't kill this "this dude" because he has absoulutultltey no life. And how can you kill that which has not life.

Well it was funny in Southpark so just as everyone should Gratz YETObuffer maybe they shouldn't get angry at people saying "no life".

Cant we all just get along. h34r:

nutsackatak1

he's gunna die at towers one day, then what?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I think this "no life" stuff is from Southparks' World of Warcraft episodes.

Its a joke they can't kill this "this dude" because he has absoulutultltey no life. And how can you kill that which has not life.

Well it was funny in Southpark so just as everyone should Gratz YETObuffer maybe they shouldn't get angry at people saying "no life".

Cant we all just get along. h34r:[/b]
    no dount...lol @ south park wanabe's ..lol

oli

he's gunna die at towers one day, then what?[/b]
    He would just lose about 200m with rezz.. is nothing to 10 billion xD

Ignore Me Senior Member

no dount...lol @ south park wanabe's ..lol[/b]
    Well apparently GM Korlash Gratz'd him in game and he got to choose any item from power up store,

And the cypher ring joke has already been done. I'm hoping he got 180 days platinum.

Banned

roughly 550+ hours of exp between all the sharers figure u kill 5 booros in 1 min (i have no idea since never killed them) thats 5x85,000 (platinum premium) per min which is 425,000 multiply that by 60 for an hour u got 25,500,000 an hour take that and multiply that by th 550+ hours of solid exp u got yourself 14,025,000,000 exp its possible 8 hours a day per player not bad of an average for a gamer that has a small social life outside the gaming world These stats/calculations were guesstimated by me as i have no knowledge of how fast booros or the the exact hours each player has played and how much time has been spent overall on the character...

agendas

oli

[/b]
    Ko>WoW xD

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast