Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Gratzzzzzzzzz

This is a discussion on Gratzzzzzzzzz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aligator is just pissed cos he can't koxp as fast anymore [/b] :'(...
Page: 2

aligator is just pissed cos he can't koxp as fast anymore [/b]
    :'(

o b/c loosing EW wasn&#39;t fucking enough, but now aoe dk is pretty slow + early level mages have no where to go. harpies are dead as are zombies. ya seems like we deserved this with all those mage hackers out there spamming fire burst <_<[/b]
    True. h34r:
    From this time then: Nova, (nova), skill 45 and then wait wait wait wait...

Next: 1 sec cooldown on Warrior skills![/b]
    Well, there is already somthing like this, if u spam skill rr skill rr, and if u combo to quick and miss 1x r then u cant use that skill anymore for 4 sec >.<........
    And the only way to get out of that bug, is to spam that skill only and then u will see that it says "Using Howling Sword"(if u use the lvl 70 warrior skill) but there wont be any damage...
    This started afther a maintance like 3 weeks ago

So it&#39;s all server side tbl files now?

If it&#39;s still client side tbl file, just with added cooldown, I can guarantee there will be a tbl out soon anyway. As usually screw the legit players and promote the cheaters. Still, I think that this time the files went server side and had cooldown added. Nothing you can do about that. There will be a bit more lag when casting these skills though since you have to contact the server to get the tbl information (or I&#39;d assume? Maybe only needs to see the file once then caches it).

If it&#39;s still client side tbl file, just with added cooldown, I can guarantee there will be a tbl out soon anyway. As usually screw the legit players and promote the cheaters. Still, I think that this time the files went server side and had cooldown added. Nothing you can do about that. There will be a bit more lag when casting these skills though since you have to contact the server to get the tbl information (or I&#39;d assume? Maybe only needs to see the file once then caches it).[/b]
    They added cooldown serverside.

You can still "spam" skills etc, they just wont do dmg.

0neShot

If it&#39;s still client side tbl file, just with added cooldown, I can guarantee there will be a tbl out soon anyway. As usually screw the legit players and promote the cheaters. Still, I think that this time the files went server side and had cooldown added. Nothing you can do about that. There will be a bit more lag when casting these skills though since you have to contact the server to get the tbl information (or I&#39;d assume? Maybe only needs to see the file once then caches it).[/b]
    +1

Uzu

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay warrior and priest to go!

thanks k2 for not fucking up only rogues!

haha, I love it. :P I Love how people still play this game and still complain about it. You would think by now you guy&#39;s wold&#39;ve learned that they will screw everything up giving enough time to do it.

angelsdream

XP as mage was too easy in EW already.... but sad to hear that you can&#39;t kill DK :P

Some of my friends on xig made AOE DS/Titan, heared it was some decent xp

K2 have in her brains a long COOLDOWN[/b]
    lolol. so true..

Lati

I just had to :lol:

I just had to :lol:[/b]
    haha that 1 is realy great! xD!!!

kana

Arrow

I just had to :lol:[/b]
    lol
    fire blast and fire impact also disabled guys.. hmm i just got my dual flame rings . gonna wait for next year till i use impact with my new rings.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

XP as mage was too easy in EW already.... but sad to hear that you can&#39;t kill DK :P

Some of my friends on xig made AOE DS/Titan, heared it was some decent xp[/b]
    too easy? are u fuking joking...

aoeing EW was the only thing we had an advantage in... how many fuking years in KE and beta have we suffered being the worst class out of all. After those 3-4 years in KE being tortured by every other class, and being the hardest class to survive in... we finally got aoe EW in ROFD about 1.5 years ago... and they take it away a year later....

for the past year not only have they taken out EW as our primary leveling, but they have also taken out the bifrost rings and weapons, making us the shittiest class again like before, and yet u say it was way too easy of lvling while just taking into consideration the "lvling" aspect"...

What exactly happened to EW?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast