Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Gratzzzzzzzzz

This is a discussion on Gratzzzzzzzzz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It appears that ANY mage skill that shows the animation path of the skill when used (ie: fire blast) is ...
Page: 4

Rainman

It appears that ANY mage skill that shows the animation path of the skill when used (ie: fire blast) is not working. Skills where the skill effect "drops" from the sky, or that show no animation on the way to the intended target seem fine. I wonder if this is some kind of side effect from them trying to fix the arrow shower bug/animation?

Thanks KO, it's always 1 step forward, 2 steps back with your stupid asses!

Banned

welcome new bug
    haha, sounds so funny

Look at the good side of this guys :

K2 with hes bug/solution powers can make even simple game of rock/paper/ a challenge

If you actually read properly, no where have I said that I'm complaining about the level 33 aoe skill being disabled.

Let me tell you this, honestly 90% of the mage parties (NT parties) fail at whatever they do, they go into bowl, they usually get raped... they go to NT, they get to drop the novas but that's no pk at all. I don't give a shit that you play a warrior, for all I know sure the warrior leveling is boring since it's just rr skill, but that's why when you get to level 80, u rape the shit in your parties.

I'm guessing you are new to KO, that's why you are saying mages have always raped... well looks like you haven't read what I wrote. I said that in KE version which has finished about 1.5 years ago and has lasted 3-4 years before that, we mages were getting raped up and down in cz... ask anyone that played KE and they will tell you how it was. So after having the biggest disadvantage for almost 4 years, we finally got the EW spawn to level faster, and after a year it gets taken away. If you are saying eslant falcons + crimson wings are good, they are, but nothing compared to EW... so not only have we've suffered for the first 4 years of ko, but we still continue to, when overall compared to other classes.

Why do you think all the high clans' mages now a days level in boroo parties?... just because the DK aoe is too slow of an xp.[/b]
    Didn't KE start at spring/summer 2005 and ROFD summer 2006? looks more like 1-1.5 years. Don't exaggerate please

angelsdream

too easy? are u fuking joking...

aoeing EW was the only thing we had an advantage in... how many fuking years in KE and beta have we suffered being the worst class out of all. After those 3-4 years in KE being tortured by every other class, and being the hardest class to survive in... we finally got aoe EW in ROFD about 1.5 years ago... and they take it away a year later....

for the past year not only have they taken out EW as our primary leveling, but they have also taken out the bifrost rings and weapons, making us the shittiest class again like before, and yet u say it was way too easy of lvling while just taking into consideration the "lvling" aspect"...[/b]
    no I'm not joking, XP as mage always been easier than XPing as a melee, its a fact...
    IN old time when provoke was really usefull mages used to kill the whole harpy spot in eslant => when the provoke became useless they started XPing in Harpy CZ (was still better than troll 15 party...) => then they started xping in EW (best XP ever ... Made my lvl 78 to 80 as buffer here and it took me 2 weeks...)

And NO, mage have never suffered of anything, a good mage always been a good mage and will stay a good mage.
    I'm an old Xigenon player and trust me, mages that know how to play always been amazing. If you knew : Zad - Omega - Calixto here you wouldnt say mage have sufered in the past ...

Proof ? Zad on xig had dragon => LordMozart on Ares had dragon... maybe is it the hardest class to survive on but thats also the only class that can make 10 kill with 1 skill... don't cry dude.

Hell_Angel

when did drt and oldies rule ares?[/b]
    i was wondering the same thing... :lol:
    coulda sworn it was Hatred and aSacreda (the funky lookin a's)...although i was in DrT n we did rock it pretty hard xD

on topic: I keep seeing ppl say blast skills are gone n yet i was jus using them in my booro party... the only skill that doesn't work is burst sooooo

i was wondering the same thing... :lol:
    coulda sworn it was Hatred and aSacreda (the funky lookin a's)...although i was in DrT n we did rock it pretty hard xD

on topic: I keep seeing ppl say blast skills are gone n yet i was jus using them in my booro party... the only skill that doesn't work is burst sooooo[/b]
    So... its just enough to miss it

mage is the best class to exp since ever ....... but is the worst class to 1 vs 1 ...... and it's real hard pk as mage ..... but there aren't any class that is so fun to play as mage .... every time a full mage party drops is novas and you kill 10-20 guys ....... it's really funny .... and mage have the more power full skill in the hole game that is TP ....

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I'm not sure if it's not working, but you might think it's not working because there is only a chance that the freezing distance might work.[/b]
    used 20 times used 0 worked. The chance is proportional with the oponent hp, full hp = 100%.
    so yea it is NOT working.

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

tried 80 ice 30x and none worked. anybody else?[/b]
    used 20 times used 0 worked. The chance is proportional with the oponent hp, full hp = 100%.
    so yea it is NOT working.[/b]
    Yeah me too, tried 80 ice on buffed high level warriors and priests, just shows animation, but no effect. Also, I heard from a clannie that vampiric fire doesn't give him hp, might be bugged also.

Mfg

vampiric fire is also bugged !

no I'm not joking, XP as mage always been easier than XPing as a melee, its a fact...
    IN old time when provoke was really usefull mages used to kill the whole harpy spot in eslant => when the provoke became useless they started XPing in Harpy CZ (was still better than troll 15 party...) => then they started xping in EW (best XP ever ... Made my lvl 78 to 80 as buffer here and it took me 2 weeks...)

And NO, mage have never suffered of anything, a good mage always been a good mage and will stay a good mage.
    I'm an old Xigenon player and trust me, mages that know how to play always been amazing. If you knew : Zad - Omega - Calixto here you wouldnt say mage have sufered in the past ...

Proof ? Zad on xig had dragon => LordMozart on Ares had dragon... maybe is it the hardest class to survive on but thats also the only class that can make 10 kill with 1 skill... don't cry dude.[/b]
    Well, the KS on old KO times was so bad, you cant say the xp was that gg. Only if you had a clear slot, it rocked.

I would say a good old 15 troll party beats out an AOE harp party in CZ, but then again, 15 trolls was so fukkin boring lol. Well, I leeched more then something else :P

PS: Zad only got the dragon after Dante_ & WTM left. Not to mention Zad was outgeared if you compared other mages. I wont complain, I've always found mage xp alot more fun and the xp in old days was quite good. Too bad there were too much sucky mages around who couldnt lure decently :P

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Yeah me too, tried 80 ice on buffed high level warriors and priests, just shows animation, but no effect. Also, I heard from a clannie that vampiric fire doesn't give him hp, might be bugged also.

Mfg[/b]
    i want the 80m i used to reskill back ><
    also the ice rate is retardly low, i dont think i got anyone iced at all....

damn ....

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

QQ... I started playing KO when the lvl cap was 60... and DRT and OldieS ruled Ares.. When falcons hit like trucks.. Im not new. And i play mage, and have leveled through all these changes... Mages really had it bad? Never get NP? Have you seen OldieS on tour, they didnt kill anyone did they....All mages, poor mages... Lord_Mozart being the NP leader for so long on Ares, not sure why, he was a mage, maybe was just hacking or something because as u say, mages were shitty back then... I could name a shitload more mages that raped all the time in cz and didnt QQ all day.

Maybe you are talkin about all the paper mages running around trying to outdamage each other and getting raped by noobs.

I just dont remember a time when mages had it that bad, just bad players.[/b]
    Oh jee if u wanna compare anyone to Lord_Mozart, how about give us the time that he had to level/xp, and all the amount of hours he played per day...

Anyways, on every server you will see a few mages in the top 10 ranking list now in ROFD/FF, just because they are the ones that do NT parties, and of the like 10% of the NT parties that know how to do stuff and not fail like the rest. As for KE levelings for mages, I don&#39;t know why (well duh cause it was better and faster) but we used to aoe harpy when there were weak mages in the party... or raven/harpy in cz when we had all mages at least around 65... never have we done eslant falcons/crimson wings, because in KE as a fire mage people usually had 1.5k-2k hp so with buffs it&#39;s 3.5k max and it was hard to survive with that while luring (+ in KE people actually valued money, meaning that 1 gb was alot, not like now where u can easily babashop for like 5 bucks).

I&#39;m just stating to my past experience, and what I&#39;ve seen from other mages, we were all picked on, and the worst class in pk in beta and KE... so back then for me, not only was it hard to level since the XP sucked since it was only harpy or cz raven/harpy, but it was also hard to pk with the low hp/ac. Now in ROFD, many things have changed, I for one on my old server Girakon, have rolled solo as mage usually, so I&#39;m not complaining about the skills that we got, but i&#39;m just complaining that they took out the EW xp from us, since if you logically think, after the 3-4 years of torture with the xp/pk... we at least deserve to have an advantage in XP... (imagine if i said we deserve to have a bigger advantage in pk, then people would really start flipping out)

Didn&#39;t KE start at spring/summer 2005 and ROFD summer 2006? looks more like 1-1.5 years. Don&#39;t exaggerate please [/b]
    I&#39;m not exaggerating as I specifically mentioned KE and beta which started from March 2004.... so don&#39;t think i don&#39;t know what i&#39;m talking about...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast