Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Gratzzzzzzzzz

This is a discussion on Gratzzzzzzzzz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was wondering the same thing... :lol: coulda sworn it was Hatred and aSacreda (the funky lookin a's)...although i was ...
Page: 5

kana

Thumbs up

i was wondering the same thing... :lol:
    coulda sworn it was Hatred and aSacreda (the funky lookin a's)...although i was in DrT n we did rock it pretty hard xD

on topic: I keep seeing ppl say blast skills are gone n yet i was jus using them in my booro party... the only skill that doesn't work is burst sooooo[/b]
    fire impact working for u?????

I'm not exaggerating as I specifically mentioned KE and beta which started from March 2004.... so don't think i don't know what i'm talking about...[/b]
    FYI, the KE at USKO got launcher in september 05. You played MYKO, prolly different

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

FYI, the KE at USKO got launcher in september 05. You played MYKO, prolly different[/b]
    yeah i did play myko, so did many others on this forum, not majority, but many others

DeathAndResurrection

there is a post on the official forums about this, its a majority of trailing skills, they have no dmg and not additional effect, like FD not freezing ppl, but hopefully going to be fixed on Thursday's (Today for me) maintenance (Hopefully)

BigApple

FC / CW party won't happen without burst.

Originally posted by K2
    we're testing the mage skill bug right now, and looking to have a patch for it tonight!
    from Twitter ^_^

DoNotMess

seems like it worked too. gratz to ko for actually fixing it within a day.

kana

seems like it worked too. gratz to ko for actually fixing it within a day.[/b]
    +1!

I'm not exaggerating as I specifically mentioned KE and beta which started from March 2004.... so don't think i don't know what i'm talking about...[/b]
    I have played MYKO myself and i don't recall KE being there from the start but i might be wrong.
    But even when you count it as March 2004, ROFD still came out Summer 2006.. which is as far as i know not 4 years later.

dizz123

I have played MYKO myself and i don't recall KE being there from the start but i might be wrong.
    But even when you count it as March 2004, ROFD still came out Summer 2006.. which is as far as i know not 4 years later.[/b]
    im glad mages are mess'd up atleast rogues are'nt the only 1's now

But even when you count it as March 2004, ROFD still came out Summer 2006.. which is as far as i know not 4 years later.[/b]
    honestly can u read... KE and beta

and no ROFD didn't come out in summer 2006, it came out in summer of 2007, so that is 3-4 years, in that range

im glad mages are mess'd up atleast rogues are'nt the only 1's now[/b]
    wtf are u talking about, didn't u read the other posts before... mages have always suffered, except when they started ROFD... while the rouges were overpowered in KE for many years, and now just because u guys can't spam minor heal (but u can still hp pot + minor, which is more healing then any other class) which having the 2nd best ac and hp in game from warrior/bp/mage/rouge.... and u still fuking complain...

dizz123

honestly can u read... KE and beta

and no ROFD didn't come out in summer 2006, it came out in summer of 2007, so that is 3-4 years, in that range
    wtf are u talking about, didn't u read the other posts before... mages have always suffered, except when they started ROFD... while the rouges were overpowered in KE for many years, and now just because u guys can't spam minor heal (but u can still hp pot + minor, which is more healing then any other class) which having the 2nd best ac and hp in game from warrior/bp/mage/rouge.... and u still fuking complain...[/b]
    im srry im a archer bb dont need minor heal

im srry im a archer bb dont need minor heal[/b]
    lol archer... how did the archer aspect of rouge get messed up... they actually are better now in FF they were in ROFD...

and no ROFD didn't come out in summer 2006, it came out in summer of 2007, so that is 3-4 years, in that range[/b]
    actually it came out in 2006

dizz123

actually it came out in 2006 [/b]
    arrow shower cooldown is the lamest shit ever!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast