Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

great

This is a discussion on great within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good for you man. Quality > quantity till the day the 19990909 universes perish. Dont deny this this is how ...
Page: 4

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Good for you man.

Quality > quantity till the day the 19990909 universes perish.

Dont deny this this is how it is (yes i have past experiences on it) so shush.[/b]
    sum1 doesnt understand sarcasm

i was there on my friends rogue in Fierce... gratz to Insanity on the castle h34r:

we got it 3 times but couldnt hold it for long... if we were organized im not sure if we could of held it anyways...

Innuendo, i saw that a few ppl who were on in the beginning that had left after the first 20 minutes or so h34r:

Interface

no, lawl i coulda sworn panda said he was 61 almost 62 gg =) should be a fun server.

better Insanity hold it than a turk clan that bugs the hell out of it like on cypher / edana. atleast were not going to cheat to maintain it.[/b]
    Well which bug are you talking about? re using the keys? If thats what you call a bug well is not because k2 already discuss it and its not a bug since you are paying for the key.

Well which bug are you talking about? re using the keys? If thats what you call a bug well is not because k2 already discuss it and its not a bug since you are paying for the key. [/b]
    on cypher/edana they cheated in any way possible. Koxp, wallhack, etc..

re applying cata keys was the least of the problems xD

Jay

Good for you man.

Quality > quantity till the day the 19990909 universes perish.

Dont deny this this is how it is (yes i have past experiences on it) so shush.[/b]

quality doesnt mean crap when numbers get to 10:1 ... look at the first csw ... anni n innuendo vs 2x insanity, hobbie, 2x slayers ( all allied so 5x clans ) so basically it was 1 innuend/anni vs 9 of insanity/slayers/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234