Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A Great idea !

This is a discussion on A Great idea ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this has been done before already....
Page: 2

this has been done before already.

I think the main concern wouldnt be spam, it'd be the GMs themselves. The danger would come from someone who comes with good intentions, gets the gm's attention, then their friendship, and then it'll be costumer support live chat all over again.
    To sum this up,
    Iron bow +9/15dex anyone?
    Hey how about that gm caught lvl'ing his friends back in KO in ares? TOWN clan i think? (correct me if i'm wrong)

Not only that, a small group of people would have more preference than the regular joe in-game, after all a Gm can't be a robotical apathetic banning machine, people will approach him and he'll take them as priority. "Them" could be friends, "legit" players, anyone whatever its just discriminatory :rollseyes:

Gms being too close to the community is much too risky, the most sincere and honest can be the most devious and dirty.

Originally posted by Goathorns
    I think the main concern wouldnt be spam, it'd be the GMs themselves. *The danger would come from someone who comes with good intentions, gets the gm's attention, then their friendship, and then it'll be costumer support live chat all over again. *
    To sum this up,
    Iron bow +9/15dex anyone? * *
    Hey how about that gm caught lvl'ing his friends back in KO in ares? *TOWN clan i think? (correct me if i'm wrong)

Not only that, a small group of people would have more preference than the regular joe in-game, after all a Gm can't be a robotical apathetic banning machine, people will approach him and he'll take them as priority. * :rollseyes: *

Gms being too close to the community is much too risky, the most sincere and honest can be the most devious and dirty.
    IS sitting in back allys with gm's spawning bosses comes to mind.

as for the topic, you actually think gm's would spend time like that? yesterday gm banning 10 ppl then in big yellow letters ####Good Night Diez####

Fuck you may as well say OK macroers you can come out now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12