Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Great night turns to nightmare (A true story)

This is a discussion on Great night turns to nightmare (A true story) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; holy shit you took like 5 bosses and got lured on only once. Thats like a new world record man. ...
Page: 2

lvl50rogue

holy shit you took like 5 bosses and got lured on only once. Thats like a new world record man. Know how many times i've had to ward off mobs whist killing bosses and also protecting my priest from lures. You ks thoughout your run, got 1 drop, an died only once, if u dont like it dont boss run.

i agree with patriciorey on this...GG clans dont ks on bosses...our clan has a strict rule on bosses...if a clan is already there then we just watch and if there a clan that we know, then we would help heal the tanker. Its about RESPECT....i remember X-ecutioners was doing snake queen...and this turk clan was luring golems onto them..i just scrolled and started to kill the golems that was being lured...i respect X-ecutioners. i dont know how yall do it in your clan...but GG clans dont ks.

Banned

UNDERSTAND PEOPLE>.....THERE IS NO KS AT BOSSES....WHEN U SEE A BOSS FIGHT FOR THE DROP <_<

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Zan
    1. I can't belive you took the time to write all that....I mean shit like this happends everyday.

2. I can't belive that I took the time to read this ^_^ *

3. Like PatricioRey said....u ksed some bosses too...and not only SQ if u read what u wrote carefully once more u will see that some1 was already doing Talos when u decided to attack and "try it" *-_-
    lol i had the same thoughts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manilas

Default Ks

Well, at least Athen slayer readed well the story cuz if you guys readed well, when i got to the bosses, there was someone going to attack it, so of course i was gonna fight for whos the boss, so we ksed each other. And yes, i wont deny it, i ksed one hit on snake queen.

And lvl50rogue, i didnt die once but twice on troll king (one my fault, the other cuz of lure). Died another 2 times in the morning cuz i was waiting for atila to pop and geforce clan lured on me again.

One last thing, if you guys readed well again, i asked your opinion on the nightmare part. Go back to school.

Bah, anyway, what do i have to justify to a bunch of under aged kids anyway.

Cya, my goal was acheived, i entertained you guys abit.

Banned

Default Re: Ks

Originally posted by Manilas
    Then if you dont like ks, even if it is by a few seconds, then i guess youll have very few bosses which means very few drops.
    Dont worry about Pat getting items, he'll just break out his wallet and buy more for USD.

redfieldTnT

that turk reminds me of ::SUNDEAMON::
    just a fdew days ago running around with some tormentors clan membes im taking harpy queen and he lures 2 troll's on me i diddnt die but he also lured hq away...
    and his clan member was in my party...........than his clan member disbands and i still have healers i still take it but cuntdeamon lures trons trolls to the max never ever goes away finaly he lures atrons to my healers and kills one of them...needles to say had a whole party of healers ther y than n takes it away...
    than sundeamon says sorry i lured on ur people i wanted hq
    than he says u can have the mirag dagger it droped disrespectul peice of shit...

Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Manilas
    Then if you dont like ks, even if it is by a few seconds, then i guess youll have very few bosses which means very few drops.
    Dont worry about Pat getting items, he'll just break out his wallet and buy more for USD.[/b]
    ah u seem to know me so well :rollseyes: ... nice comment full of absolute bullshit

yea i got a thing to say clan name copier fuk u :@ :angry:
    as everything else its normal ko days for every1 of us ^_^ the problem is
    can u take down ctrl minor sins? no so u cant take everything down :wub:

Yun_Yuuzhan

One, there is no ks on boss. If I would be ksed and stealed a boss, I wouldn't mind.
    Wait, you're mad someone lured on you but you're going to say something like this? Lol, you can't have it both ways dude.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Manilas
    Dont worry about Pat getting items, he'll just break out his wallet and buy more for USD.[/b]
    lol pat doesnt buy for USD idiot...dont start saying shit if you know nothing

and my rule is if clan lures or kses me once...i will ks them whenever i see them take a boss. I wouldn't lure one someone though. Well I did once when totacannon and his clan tried to steal my HQ and lured crimson on my healer and killed us both. But thats an exception.

Zan

Default Re: Zenmato

Zenmato, i know shit like this happens everyday, your where the first one to lure on me on my first boss so your not better then anyone.
    Wow dude... -_- now ur accusing me of luring on u too?? SCRRENSHOT PLZ I don't lure on people....so what boss were u doing and what did I lure on u? zzzzz <_<

Smoking

_/ (though i was all out of cups but it seemed i had 1 left, and its for u!!)

Wextor

the only good ks is when you xp some warrior at dms in cz and then kill his dm and get a good drop
    :wub:

no ks at olympia, no one bothers with RoL kosping every boss...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast