Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Great night turns to nightmare (A true story)

This is a discussion on Great night turns to nightmare (A true story) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1)u suck cause u ks bosses 2)u suck more cause u never get the drop 3)ur sig makes me laugh ...
Page: 3

1)u suck cause u ks bosses
    2)u suck more cause u never get the drop
    3)ur sig makes me laugh "You Got Owned By Manilas"
    4)change ur sig to Manilas Got Owned By You
    5)bad story.. i dont understand how ksing is entertaining. -_-

Kara61

Default Re: Ks

Originally posted by Manilas
    Died another 2 times in the morning cuz i was waiting for atila to pop and geforce clan lured on me again
    Me an some clannies have kiled some attila those days and geforce never lured anythink. ^_^

SillyHo

understand that k2 willnot ban for a KS on a boss...not that there is no such thing as KSing a boss...i agree with patri on this matter 100%...i remember the old days when clans would sit down and ask which guy was there first and who was gonna take it...shit i still give shout outs to people i <3 when i see a boss i cant take or we dont have the manpower for...so respect others bosses people...and for those that are gonna holler that we KS you, i guarantee someone from your clan did it to us first..we have long memories

Hostageebenisikiyim

How about you go outside and get a REAL NIGHT?

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by Hostageebenisikiyim
    How about you go outside and get a REAL NIGHT?
    comming from a 12 year old turk with no friends thats out to make his fellow turks look really really bad and thats posting in every little topic thinking people actually care what he thinks h43r:

P.S: i don't like you baba ibne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123