Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Great way to catch NP Tranfer Biatches...

This is a discussion on Great way to catch NP Tranfer Biatches... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As many of you know, NP transfer still goes on. One way is nearly impossible for KO to catch, but ...
Page: 1

As many of you know, NP transfer still goes on. One way is nearly impossible for KO to catch, but the common way just got even more easy to catch. Since they put the new NP standings when you ALT, you can see not only the main NP transferer but also the real character leeching in party - he'll be the guy who has the same NP as the guy getting the kills and you'll never see his name come up on the screen. Be sure to take KSC, post them on official forums and have their NP set to zero.

3thos

or you could just kill the noob character that is being np transfered like the other day i killed him probably about 200 times until the person gave up and logged off on both chars, it was amazing but i stopped him from doing it.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

or i can be tank priest so i dont kill anybody but i helping to warrior /rogue /mage to kill ppl so i am bug abuser?

tard its if u see someone np transferrng aka killing the same person over and over again, not just if someone who doesnt have many kills has the same np as a clanny or someone in their party.

Banned

or i can be tank priest so i dont kill anybody but i helping to warrior /rogue /mage to kill ppl so i am bug abuser?

[/b]
    lol nice try. Everyone gains the same lp in the party. He's talking about if you see someone np transferring you can now also see who is leeching the transfer, which means you can get them both banned.

or i can be tank priest so i dont kill anybody but i helping to warrior /rogue /mage to kill ppl so i am bug abuser?[/b]
    If that made any sense ok, and if your trying to show off you LP which it seems you are lol @ you

tamachan

If that made any sense ok, and if your trying to show off you LP which it seems you are lol @ you [/b]
    LOL :lol:

If that made any sense ok, and if your trying to show off you LP which it seems you are lol @ you [/b]
    haha pwnt

thedevilsmanner

Lol But You can only saw by the name.. Or no clan sometime noobs name without clan are never going to kill someone and they are there to nps transfer !

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol nice try. Everyone gains the same lp in the party. He's talking about if you see someone np transferring you can now also see who is leeching the transfer, which means you can get them both banned.[/b]

i can be in party and i can have different amount of Lp ( like on ss) which mean u never know who pk and who leeching so u can fuk up somebody cuz u r idiot.

and about same LP ... when u leave cz and come back u will be last in that table. so again u never know who is in party.
    u r stupid i dont show anythink.

Banned

what if he pk with same priest? and they never town? ;S

Banned

i can be in party and i can have different amount of Lp ( like on ss) which mean u never know who pk and who leeching so u can fuk up somebody cuz u r idiot.

and about same LP ... when u leave cz and come back u will be last in that table. so again u never know who is in party.
    u r stupid i dont show anythink.
    [/b]
    If they started the party at the same time, and neither of them left, then the LP would be the same, even if one had died a few times. I was being a town buffer the other day and I had the same amount of lp as another in the party that had died a few times. Think about it...if they are dumb enough to np transfer and think they wont be caught, what makes you think they will make sure their lp is different and reset it every so often?

Apollus

If they started the party at the same time, and neither of them left, then the LP would be the same, even if one had died a few times. I was being a town buffer the other day and I had the same amount of lp as another in the party that had died a few times. Think about it...if they are dumb enough to np transfer and think they wont be caught, what makes you think they will make sure their lp is different and reset it every so often?[/b]
    Because they're dumb idiots who like to np transfer :P

The other day I see someone NP transfer for about 30 min. I look on the board and there is one person who's name in the top position and has the same NP as the people transferring. I went to see who it was and sure enough it was a Mage from a top 2 clan hiding in a building. Cheers.

one of them go luff/piana for repots then back for NT then how can we catch them?
    funny

about TheGreatGay and PestigayzorZ clanies at orcside dont need "show off". We r already can beat any party at Cz! :lol: :lol: :lol: right Killubaba? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast