Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Great way to catch NP Tranfer Biatches...

This is a discussion on Great way to catch NP Tranfer Biatches... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or thats just a warrior with a int priest , priest wont get kills...
Page: 2

or thats just a warrior with a int priest , priest wont get kills

or thats just a warrior with a int priest , priest wont get kills[/b]
    Why would u think they were NP transferring?? Idiot. If some random warrior was getting multi kills you wouldn't suspect NP transfer, I can't believe I have to explain this lol.

This is just away to check, here's an example:

You see one person kill another person 50 times, NP transfer...you tab and look and there is a third person with the same amount of NP but not getting any kills, this guy is leeching the NP party. You can verify by finding that person like I did. Before this new feature it was very hard to catch someone leeching NP transfer, like certain people in a certain top human clan on my current server.

Some serious retards on this forum don't seem to get that this post is just one way to help catch NP transfers. Yes, there are ways around it, no its not failsafe, yes it is a way to help catch them. Capish?

noone

not hard to get arround that...

just let the char that kills kill once solo and then the leech join party so they wont have same LP... and maybe go luferson once so LP on rank gets reseted...

not hard to get arround that...

just let the char that kills kill once solo and then the leech join party so they wont have same LP... and maybe go luferson once so LP on rank gets reseted...[/b]

Another person who doesn't get the point of the post.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

or you could just kill the noob character that is being np transfered like the other day i killed him probably about 200 times until the person gave up and logged off on both chars, it was amazing but i stopped him from doing it. [/b]
    but then u might get accused of np transfering

Ki1laH

lol nice try. Everyone gains the same lp in the party. He's talking about if you see someone np transferring you can now also see who is leeching the transfer, which means you can get them both banned.[/b]
    Wrong.

Char doing killing = no NP scroll
    Char doing leeching = NP scroll

NP transferrers win...right?

Char doing killing = /town -lufer himself once every 5 kills ... for 5 minutes, then there is a large difference...

Seriously its not really a solution, only idiots would get caught like that...

Instead of finding ways aroun the information, maybe you could see how to use it to help catch NP transferring like I did, thanks for all the negativity lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12