Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Greatmess - jackychan aka HSK and Chouros scammer...

This is a discussion on Greatmess - jackychan aka HSK and Chouros scammer... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Got hacked where i will find a iron belt ? give me 50 talos i will give you back you ...
Page: 2

Banned

Got hacked where i will find a iron belt ?
    give me 50 talos i will give you back you fucking IB.
    You look like a bank owner asking to someone to give him back his money, but this man don't anything, he don't a room to sleep, you are really sad.

Not all bank owner are like this xD ( Tez )[/b]
    :lol:

the_man_slayer

@ the_man_slayer

baba i think u forget when u said clan plz baba...[/b]
    lool oow u wana talk about that do ya?

yes i did ask, when i was about to quit after i lost my shell+8, so i thought I would do some inside investigation.. as some ppl are currently doing, let that get under your duping nose didnt ya

Black, you really think people give a shit in this forum about someone that might have scammed you????

I hope he did scam you....and anyone else that does scam you is my hero!

BLacKLoRD

@obsene

u , hsk , themanslayer and a lot of ppl like u, bought acc , bought items but i think, u need to rent a teacher for learn how to play...

u are priest with lvl 80 and cs but u gonna die easier than lvl 60 rogue when u learn smt we can talk again ok...

Banned

@obsene

u , hsk , themanslayer and a lot of ppl like u, bought acc , bought items but i think, u need to rent a teacher for learn how to play...

u are priest with lvl 80 and cs but u gonna die easier than lvl 60 rogue when u learn smt we can talk again ok...[/b]
    are u kidding me?

i 1v1 you when i was naked with no shells on and a hb+7 and you lost EVERYTIME....your combo had no skills and mine is not that great even...tons of people were there and just laughed even the turks from that clan who were watching xD

also buying items and account is better then buying duped items or duping yourself so dont compare the two

end this bs....we understand he took clan items in your eyes.....he says you gave them to him....they were hacked with the char

you posted now let us decide what to do with him.....ok.......we understand what your wrote....thanks for the information buddy....have a nice day

are u kidding me?

i 1v1 you when i was naked with no shells on and a hb+7 and you lost EVERYTIME....your combo had no skills and mine is not that great even...tons of people were there and just laughed even the turks from that clan who were watching xD

also buying items and account is better then buying duped items or duping yourself so dont compare the two

end this bs....we understand he took clan items in your eyes.....he says you gave them to him....they were hacked with the char

you posted now let us decide what to do with him.....ok.......we understand what your wrote....thanks for the information buddy....have a nice day[/b]
    ok...he said it the nice way...i would just say....fuck off you dumb fucking turk

i dont have to justify my skillz to a dumb fucking duping, hacking, etc..etc... piece of shit

BLacKLoRD

easy guys easy...

everbody know tez u are not a player u only play with items and lvl when u beat me naked rofl, u said on msn i beat u with my lost 500 hp(with all shells + valkry maybe u use anti def inside) xD and i am lvl 73 u 80 n000000000000b i bet if i have lvl 80 warrior i can beat u naked only with tota lets move arena try to combo and pot timing...

and obsede u can kiss my ass oki ?

BLacKLoRD

last one Obsene if u wanna i can dupe your gf for tez maybe he give u new thing... xD

WARP

thatīs why i wanna quit KO, too many children playing this game, fighting for nothing, this is a game, but well for some ppl its more then a game, ITS A LIFE! isnt it blacky?

Banned

easy guys easy...

everbody know tez u are not a player u only play with items and lvl when u beat me naked rofl, u said on msn i beat u with my lost 500 hp(with all shells + valkry maybe u use anti def inside) xD and i am lvl 73 u 80 n000000000000b i bet if i have lvl 80 warrior i can beat u naked only with tota lets move arena try to combo and pot timing...

and obsede u can kiss my ass oki ?[/b]
    i was being nice to you and you act like that? :huh:

w/e i will still be mature.....when we did 1v1 behind orc base and all were watching i beat u EVERY time with no shells on and hb+7.....ur items then are same as mine but dual rof+1.....u lost cause you have no skill....your combo was worse then most i seen including mine

no need to lie here cause i could care less but before you talk bullshit on other players look your own skills which u have none of

again i say buying legit items is better then buying duped items....you didnt argue that for some reason when i said that....prob because most turks and you think its "ok" to buy duped items if u know they are duped who cares k2 doesnt fix it.....at least most players who know it is duped wont buy it but most turks who know its duped dont care and buy it either way

that we+3 i didnt know if was duped or not and still i didnt add it to account for 3 months until gm said its ok....if it was duped i was ready to delete it... if someone told you it was duped you would say "ok how much" so dont talk about anyone before you look into the mirror and see your own reflection

have a nice day mansur abi

Banned

flame war.. :S
    and no proof :S

first @ obsene read the rules dude no flaming dont like the topick then u fuck off, hope u get scammed to u deserve it in my eyes

@ blacklord dont support u dont hate u but clan bank items are clan bank items, but hacked is hacked
    its low off ppl to say i would steal from u to ore its good to get scammed and tez so beat him does that make u a better person then him? imo NO

and tms yeah right to do investigation u lost shells u wanna join KB to do a investigation good one

eWo-eWo

.... the reason blacklord make this post on ko4life, is because he dont want other ppls to be scammed by Hsk or chouros.. His doing everybody a favor.. and btw tez u are 80 and blacklord is 74

what I dont get is..... Why is blacklord on our forum for startes? I understand he wants people to see that supposedly Hsk and chouros scammed clan bank items from KB But on a daily fucking basis people claim that if they got a chance and got items from KB clan they would rip them the fuck off for the items =\ so I dont see why people are trying to defend dupers, bug abusers, hackers, scammers, ect,.... =\ I can also understand that ok if they did scam the items that they really are scammers but come on now -.- whats an ib roc or we when KBs loaded with +3s? =\ -EoS-

P.S Lev0 I dont see why you constantly defend fuckin turks on this forum -.- and eWo why are you defending black o.0 and who cares if Tez is 80 and blacklords 74 -.- if tez took off all his armor and black lord couldn't beat him I think its str8 fucking PITIFULLLLLLLLLL bye bye

bibibobobubu

Guys items not important for me i have a lot of items and gave a lot of items my clanies but when they were kb he always want help want items and i gave them items but now they are talking about me and my clan cuz i want clan items back...[/b]
    Just dupe some more, like you do alway :huh:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast