Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Greatmess - jackychan aka HSK and Chouros scammer...

This is a discussion on Greatmess - jackychan aka HSK and Chouros scammer... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Black, you really think people give a shit in this forum about someone that might have scammed you???? I hope ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Black, you really think people give a shit in this forum about someone that might have scammed you????

I hope he did scam you....and anyone else that does scam you is my hero![/b]
    Can say what u think but yes I Care about Blacklord... hes a nice guy

Scam from a ''Babashopper'' is the same like scam a friend ore somthing.. scam = scam

<3 black

Terrorblade

I Care about Blacklord... hes a nice guy[/b]
    If he was nice, he would kick all the duping machines from his clan ..... and since he wont do that, he&#39;s duper as well <_<

IkoRia

Well, have to say I feel for blacklord, there is nothing more annoying then when people get awarded with items and then leave. I feel like there is more to the story, but I so know the feeling :/

About tez and there 1v1, to compare a lvl 80 warrior and a 73/74 is just a pathetic attempt to feel big, don&#39;t get the point of this a warrior on lvl 80 have like 1-2k more life and a diff skill...

I personally can&#39;t say I like Killedby and how its running, I still think its wrong to have dupers/cheaters in the clan and still think its makes himself a cheater.

But as blacklord pointed out, here we support one way of cheating, so somehow there is a thin line between those to, we set "our" standards and they sets there I guess...

CheckMeOut

Well, have to say I feel for blacklord, there is nothing more annoying then when people get awarded with items and then leave. I feel like there is more to the story, but I so know the feeling :/

About tez and there 1v1, to compare a lvl 80 warrior and a 73/74 is just a pathetic attempt to feel big, don&#39;t get the point of this a warrior on lvl 80 have like 1-2k more life and a diff skill...

I personally can&#39;t say I like Killedby and how its running, I still think its wrong to have dupers/cheaters in the clan and still think its makes himself a cheater.

But as blacklord pointed out, here we support one way of cheating, so somehow there is a thin line between those to, we set "our" standards and they sets there I guess...[/b]
    +1 well said.

shan3

i must say i dont like the way blacklord acts and is seen ingame but having the generosity to give and iron belt and roc to clannies even tho its a clan bank is honorable. I dont like how many of the clan cheat and stuff but flaming isn&#39;t the only way 2 get attention. Hope u get ur items back blacklord

MakuLine

BlackLord ,why do you care about the IB and WE if everybody from your clan has IN +3, Chitin Shields +? ROFs + 2 !

I know you just want to warn us but why do you actually care ?? Come on it is not a secret that YOU and/or your CLAN dupes...

BLacKLoRD

i dont care cuz items are not important for me, trust ppl important than me i trust them but they scamed me .

just i wanna say them cuz ppl need to learn who is scammer who is trustable...

CheckMeOut

i dont care cuz items are not important for me, trust ppl important than me i trust them but they scamed me .

just i wanna say them cuz ppl need to learn who is scammer who is trustable...[/b]
    coming from someone who has unbelievable items which are nearly impossible to obtain legitimately? (IN+3,RoFs+2 etc etc.) :huh:

HsK

waou 2 pages nice !

First of all if i m a scammer i m ok cause i haven&#39;t given yet his iron belt, cause i m hacked and barely can&#39;t play with all shit on server, i can&#39;t farm and do boss.
    For 1 month i play with 100M in inn hostess i can give you 100M first if you want ?
    For chouros scammer ? he gives you back ROC but we +0 was conpund and like me he can&#39;t connect so can&#39;t do boss to pay back.

On this fact chouros and me are scammer at this moment.

But if really want to scamm ppl i wouldn&#39;t be here, i have traded with many ppl on this forum.

Blacklord a nice guy i doubt about it, he always lies.
    Like blacklord beats Tez, it&#39;s a pure BS cause i was here at back orc base, blacklord ask for 2000hp recovery on 20 sec before duel and keep loosing lmao.

he cares too much about his reputation, but now everybody knows he likes dupe items.

Strider

he cares too much about his reputation, but now everybody knows he likes dupe items.[/b]
    totaly agree was gunna post something but tht pritty much sums it up

WillSmith

easy guys easy...

everbody know tez u are not a player u only play with items and lvl when u beat me naked rofl, u said on msn i beat u with my lost 500 hp(with all shells + valkry maybe u use anti def inside) xD and i am lvl 73 u 80 n000000000000b i bet if i have lvl 80 warrior i can beat u naked only with tota lets move arena try to combo and pot timing...

and obsede u can kiss my ass oki ?[/b]
    "everbody know tez u are not a player u only play with items"

i Agree
    :P

WARP

this is weirddddd !

when i view this topic, it requests me to put an id and password to a website that i didint went thru.

but the other thing i found that is also weird, a user with the same name were posting, and i dont have any spyware trojans w/e u can call, im clean.

How often does this happen? :huh:

MakuLine

BlackLord if you want some people on your side,show us atleast Screenshots or w/e how your clan got all those UNiques +3 or Chitin ShieldS on LEGIT way..

With Chitin ShieldS I mean all of those CSes you got!

You didnt say anything yet to the post where I wrote that I saw 2 Partys of KB running around with a chitin shield

What&#39;s the big fuking deal? Just dupe IB and w/e else that was scammed and put them back in clan bank. Simple.

Strider

BlackLord if you want some people on your side,show us atleast Screenshots or w/e how your clan got all those UNiques +3 or Chitin ShieldS on LEGIT way..

With Chitin ShieldS I mean all of those CSes you got!

You didnt say anything yet to the post where I wrote that I saw 2 Partys of KB running around with a chitin shield [/b]
    so blacklord is a duper. have we got got any proof. we just got acusation atm. hmm so his whole clan had cs how can we prove that they are not legit

not sticking up for yeah he is a duper for sure with some of the bs items he has. but in reality we cant prove it well not to my knowledge

everbody know tez u are not a player u only play with items[/b]
    comes back to the old u cant buy skill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast