Slm Look

This is a discussion on Slm Look within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I everytime I kill a lvl 70+ turk, they automatically called me a kosp minorer or "minor program bug" and ...
Page: 1

dpierre6

Default Slm Look

I everytime I kill a lvl 70+ turk, they automatically called me a kosp minorer or "minor program bug" and I've been wondering... this there actually a option in kosp or a program that allows you to minor faster or did some turk just make it up to justify his losing? ( i'm pretty sure there isn't but i want a confirmed yes or no) :unsure:

maybe koxp gives unlimited mana. o_0

turtle

Lol.. isn't there koxp combo... its pretty much the same thing.... Yea, dp... I get that alot now too -_-".... and if i did, i would be able to beat you which i cant lol...

I seen one program on fgaming forum that supposedly minors 10 times instantly or something to that effect. Also alot of people use things other then koxp such as actools in which they can write theyre own "combo" or heal macros.

most of the cheaters use cheats because they honestly believe that the best players use cheats. That is probably the saddest thing about this game. In no other game that i played was there such a skill-less community as in KO.

dpierre6

lol turtle xD....and umm...is that a yes or a no :unsure:

wraith86

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    most of the cheaters use cheats because they honestly believe that the best players use cheats. That is probably the saddest thing about this game. In no other game that i played was there such a skill-less community as in KO.
    wrong. murtaza is very legit and has alot of skill.

Originally posted by +8 James
    maybe koxp gives unlimited mana. o_0
    Wouldn't surprise me at all

one_way

i think there is yesterday me and a freind pking together fought this rogue who i tormented and his health never drop and was minor like crazy

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i think they think that kosp is using minor for u so u dont really have to minor combo ur just regular comboing with kosp minoring for u

dunno if thats a feature of kosp...i know there was a macro for a while that combo'd for u...u could hit people with a full combo of skills+r's in less than a sec...but havent seen that in a long time

Chant

calling turtle.. since you went orc.. 1on1??