Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati)

This is a discussion on To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice thread, mordeth. Really the sort of thing I enjoy first thing in the morning. Ah well, what can I ...
Page: 3

Futile Rhetoric

Default Re: To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati)

Nice thread, mordeth. Really the sort of thing I enjoy first thing in the morning. Ah well, what can I say. You wanted it public, that's what you'll get.

First of all, let me apologize to the community for Vishnu's comment; I don't believe it should've been made. At the same time of course, it's not unfounded, either. I've entertained similar thoughts, seeing what you chose to do and say as you left. We've had ample reason to suspect either one of you (or both) of KOSPing in the past; but, of course, we chose to trust you, instead, because you were supposed to be clannies and friends. Over the past few days you've shown yourselves (especially you, mordeth) to be less than trustworthy, so necessarily the thought arises: what else were we wrong about, when it comes to you two? On the other hand, these are thoughts which should've been saved for personal deliberation, and not put on public forums. For that I apologize.

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    Lemon says (01:51): Which is why I dont think that jaded is purely the reason you left. In my eyes I see you being dragged by sappho who wanted to go anyway.
    Jeff says (01:53): encouraged maybe, but like i said and i have told everyone, i snapped, i was mad and had no business even logging in to my acct that night, and there was no one around which made it worse for me...
    That should shed some light on things. I wonder if you "ecouraged" him to block me on MSN too, without saying a word about it? Did you actually plan for this to grow way out of proportion so there was no way back, as well?

It's uncanny how much this whole situation resembles Kek/Insain and Raek... The funny thing is that when those incidents happened, both of you cried and whined and moaned about how unfair and hurtful it was. Now, you're doing the exact same thing. Why is it that it's acceptable now, all of a sudden? Because your interests are involved? Or were you less than honest when it came to them, as well?

I could go on... I could point out several discrepancies in your story, what you said, and the way you acted. I could also say that I never thought you were a good priest, or a good player for that matter, and how that never mattered for anything. I could say that you were treated more than fairly the entire time you were with us. I could go on and on, but I won't. Anyone with a modicum of reading comprehension will be able to sort through the posts in the thread you so graceously provided -- fewer still with at least some higher reasoning will be able to read between the lines and figure out what a scumbag you truly are. It's fairly easy to see through your bullshit scheme.

I am really sorry about every ounce of trust, respect and friendship I ever felt for you people. Someday this underhanded, asshole-ish streak of yours will get you into trouble, and I can't say I won't rejoice.

Now, off into my memory you go, where you can be left alone and forgotten, like the insignificant worm you are.

One last thought, to the Polacks -- it's funny how fast you ignorant, clueless buffoons chose to jump on this... Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've brought a hint of comedy to an otherwise very sad thread (for me and my clan, at least).

To the rest of you -- enjoy the delicious drama.

- Futile.

Blancanieves

open umbrellas guys, is raining shit

Volcanic

As i`ve said before. Just amke a fucking anti Illu section, and let it all out boys and girls.

@SemperFidelis. Thats a rather strong attitude for someone you don`t even know. Just thought you`d join the bandwagon huh, well, whatever.

And he kills plenty thanks, more than you anyways, so STFU.

hmm no not turks... turks are really nice people
    The same ones that are arrow showering? Or the one`s who dupe?

I will say however, thanks for helping to prove what a pair of douches they are how long they been on todds vent?

@revenfox. Yet another rebuffed twit with a grudge now . Maybe, just maybe if you bothered to PM people with more than clan pls lvl 66 500k np etc, you might get a better reply. But then of course, if you are going to `shoe respect` then i guess that he did the right thing.

@Kazam. glad you enjoyed yourselves. How many orcs could you kill in the time it takes for an Atross? This isn`t MYKO.

Kailean

Originally posted by Volcanic
    Good luck with your anti clubs. You`ll be joining the legion such as Kailean the fucktard( you lured Harpies to swamp to stop TK)
    lol? i lured harpies? rofl, when?

u know waz, its funny how you behave. when u fought bobo on arena u were acting like before joining illuminati, like a normal player. and now, when every1 can see it, u are again a fucking idiot.

ill write here the same thing i wrote to mordeth on pm:
    "i must say that i was like big "WTF?!" when i saw that topic. WOW again, at last u made a good decision leaving those fags."

Originally posted by mordeth
    Grid all I can say is wow, I mean I know you are upset about me and Milkshaker leaving Illuminati but come on Milkshaker is the most legit archer and you know that. You have opened a can of worms I dont think you will like, seeing as most people on these forums have a brain and will back Milkshaker against you. This isn't the illuminati forums you dont just get to spout bullshit rumors about a person here and have everyone automatically believe you. Also you've been banned for kosp havent you, and without Futility pming 'admin friends' you would still be banned for the next what 20 days?
    ill leave the koxp part because grid was always a retard, so only n/c.
    as for the "gm touces". its funny how futility, grid, krakatoa, lemon and other clowns claim to be the "ares police". ok then, if so, then what about the castle? fuitility phoned the gm 30 or 40 times to get it back? "lost due to bug"<-lol? what else did gms gave u? appearantly they forgot about a brain.

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    i wish u wouldnt put up such 'i hate illuminati members' sigs. U judge a whole clan for issues wiht some of their members. I know very nice people there...
    i have it as my avatar almost since i've registered here and i wont remove it. yes i judge the whole clan because every single person of them is a retard, and their retardness is based on a simple circumstance: if futility is on or off. when bobo fought krakatoa on arena waz seemed to be a normal person. but now, when every1 can read this, also his great baba leader, he is like he used to be in the past... "year"?
    and Kranit, u should know that some people really know what illuminati members can do and how they really act. me, my clan and our allies are just an example. we have been servant-lured for more than half a year(for what? what we have done to them so they lured isiloon away, lured servants on us? the answer is: nothing. they are just R E T A R D E D ) and it wont end soon, if it will ever end. too bad gm wont ban those illu-shits. <_< as i already said, gm touches ftw... <_<

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    One last thought, to the Polacks -- it's funny how fast you ignorant, clueless buffoons chose to jump on this...
    the gr8 fucked up retard has spoked! too bad this "gr8 one" is just a little lost kid, cry looser, cry.

soo many people use my avatar now... :rollseyes:

what else will be proven about illu? who knows! stay tuned and watch the next episode of "Illuminati-the turk-like faggs of Ares"!

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    Good luck with your anti clubs. You`ll be joining the legion such as Kailean the fucktard( you lured Harpies to swamp to stop TK)
    lol? i lured harpies? rofl, when?[/b]
    Okay, comprehension problems. Check.

u know waz, its funny how you behave. when u fought bobo on arena u were acting like before joining illuminati, like a normal player. and now, when every1 can see it, u are again a fucking idiot.
    Actually, that was Grid. Oops!

ill write here the same thing i wrote to mordeth on pm:
    "i must say that i was like big "WTF?!" when i saw that topic. WOW again, at last u made a good decision leaving those fags."
    Maybe he'll join your clan, then? You'd make a wonderful match.

ill leave the koxp part because grid was always a retard, so only n/c.
    as for the "gm touces". its funny how futility, grid, krakatoa, lemon and other clowns claim to be the "ares police". ok then, if so, then what about the castle? fuitility phoned the gm 30 or 40 times to get it back? "lost due to bug"<-lol? what else did gms gave u? appearantly they forgot about a brain.
    Have you even read the thread mordeth posted? Or do all those letters and words confuse you? Re-read Milkshaker's post. After all, you seem to be putting one heck of a lot of trust into their words. But of course, these things fit wonderfully into your idea of the world.

my clan and our allies are just an example. we have been servant-lured for more than half a year(for what? what we have done to them so they lured isiloon away, lured servants on us? the answer is: nothing. they are just R E T A R D E D ) and it wont end soon, if it will ever end. too bad gm wont ban those illu-hits. <_< as i already said, gm touches ftw... <_<
    What's funny is that "you and your allies" started it. But those are details, right?

Also, let's forget all about the fact that you bugged Isiloon several times to the last floor. Were I GM-powered, you wouldn't be playing this game anymore, for that at least.

soo many people use my avatar now... :rollseyes:
    Well why wouldn't they, you all seem to be sharing the same... challenged brain, after all. Make sure you wear it on your clothes, it's easier to aim that way.

Sethesh

Yea its true Krakatoa was acting like a normal player when they where in arena i was wathing the show from my bro comp. He was very polite and modest. I even asked Kailean wtf whos playing on this character couse it cant be the same guy that is luring servants on me ore keep acting like an retard always full of pride. I was really suprised. Even said maby i miss judged him. I`m just curiouse why is it so that u can talk with all illuminati ppl except grid ofc but only when they are alone. They are acting so diferent then. No idee

Banned

blah di blah blah blah di blah, dam guys, it's a game, it is meant to play and have fun on. Yet you ppl, take into consideration that it is your life and that if someone looks at you wrong you are going away crying. Come on guys, if 2 ppl leave your clan, is it rly the end of the world? h43r: Sappho, and Jeff, cu guys on RF vent, ill hop on their at night sometimes when Symbiosis is all sleeping. And bollocks, don't fukin lure on symbiosis when we doing bosses again okey aga? Cuz i know if im on ill lure right back at you. As for futile, gluck with all this stuff goin on man, hope you keep it together and pull through, dont pull off a DeviousIntentionz aka KoreanStylez

Sethesh

Well futille dont forget it was your clan that started luring out isiloon on our priests we didnt start the war if we will be like that we shuld also lure on symbiosis, frag factory, TheLasts, R2D etc etc couse all that clans where killing isiloon. And we only act like this vs your clan couse u keep doing this to us. Im not a person that when some1 spits on my had i say that its raining lol. U fuck my isiloon i will fuck yours simple as flail contruction. And remember u started this back in Eslant then on isiloon flor.
    About buging isiloon well considering the fact that we seen u with isiloon on the last floor for the first time u have big balls remainding this lol. The truth is u showed us how to lure it on the last flor. The day we saw it we where trying to ks u but u won - so who was bug ubusing lol. No need to continue this discusion illu will be a history soon so whats the point anyways?

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sethesh
    Yea its true Krakatoa was acting like a normal player when they where in arena i was wathing the show from my bro comp. He was very polite and modest. I even asked Kailean wtf whos playing on this character couse it cant be the same guy that is luring servants on me ore keep acting like an retard always full of pride. I was really suprised. Even said maby i miss judged him. I`m just curiouse why is it so that u can talk with all illuminati ppl except grid ofc but only when they are alone. They are acting so diferent then. No idee *
    it was me fkufaec

:::Wendigo:::

Originally posted by Blancanieves
    open umbrellas guys, is raining shit
    done

Volcanic

Firstly this;

And bollocks, don't fukin lure on symbiosis when we doing bosses again okey aga?
    SQ at the top of the snow?? Of course, silly me, i lured all the golems to the top of the snow where SQ had decided to rest up. And i was a bit too occupied trying to get the drop for luring anyways. You lost the DT too :P .

when bobo fought krakatoa on arena waz seemed to be a normal person
    grid was always a retard
    Except when he plays on Krakatoa? Wasn`t me that day

What can i say, its bad day if i cant fuck you over :wub: . You always was a clueless fucker too. Go learn some more English.

Come on guys, if 2 ppl leave your clan, is it rly the end of the world?
    Nope. It is however when someone who claims to be a friend fucks off without a word. Still, guess thats the way of the septic -_-

@Seth, Get it through your fucking thick skulls. You started this shit in Eslant over a year ago now. We ignored it in Eslant. There is no room to run or hide on the 15th floor. You get what you give there. Guess its never going to end either. Don`t tell porkies either. I might not like you, but it doesn`t mean i don`t respect you. Don`t lose it for lies

llu will be a history soon so whats the point anyways?
    You wish sweetheart, you wish.

Kailean

even though u are a fag i will waste some time answering, but only on 2 of your posts, because rest are of your answers are really pathetic.
    [quote]
    Also, let's forget all about the fact that you bugged Isiloon several times to the last floor. Were I GM-powered, you wouldn't be playing this game anymore, for that at least.
    then u should firstly ban your clannies, not only for luring the isiloon to the last floor(becuase it was you, who showed it to us- and as i said once "thnx for showing it to us, now u wont have anything to lure on us"), but also for the fact that lemon and arctic, both fucked up-like every1 from your clan (including you), just bugged it. oh w8 a sec. they are from illuminati. they can tank isiloon without any heal (a rogue and then a mage). its normal, ofcourse. how on earth isiloon would kill them? pff. you really amuse me. being such a fag doesnt hurt?

Well why wouldn't they, you all seem to be sharing the same... challenged brain, after all. Make sure you wear it on your clothes, it's easier to aim that way.
    your pointless attacks are just funny and pathetic, well its hard to attack some1 if u dont have any argument. oh sorry "llluminati, Illuminati uber alles"? so actually u do have an "argument", lol. ur as funny as ssundevil who says every thelast party will own every human party :lol:
    but still "llluminati, Illuminati uber alles", huh?
    h43r:

Vishnu

Radical was the clan which started luring servants, but those are not your allies reight?

then u should firstly ban your clannies, not only for luring the isiloon to the last floor(becuase it was you, who showed it to us- and as i said once "thnx for showing it to us, now u wont have anything to lure on us"), but also for the fact that lemon and arctic, both fucked up-like every1 from your clan (including you), just bugged it. oh w8 a sec. they are from illuminati. they can tank isiloon without any heal (a rogue and then a mage). its normal, ofcourse. how on earth isiloon would kill them? pff. you really amuse me. being such a fag doesnt hurt?
    Havent we been tru this before?

your pointless attacks are just funny and pathetic, well its hard to attack some1 if u dont have any argument. oh sorry "llluminati, Illuminati uber alles"? so actually u do have an "argument", lol. ur as funny as ssundevil who says every thelast party will own every human party *
    but still "llluminati, Illuminati uber alles", huh? *
    you wouldnt recognize an argument if it so bit you in the arse

Kailean

Originally posted by Vishnu
    Radical was the clan which started luring servants, but those are not your allies reight?
    w8 a sec... too bad u lured servants on us back in may, while radical exists from june or july :lol:
    :blink:

Kitiara_Telnise

Kailean - knows nothing, speaks alot

retard...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast