Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati)

This is a discussion on To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Milkshaker I have always thought that Grid was above this kind of "hitting below the belt". *I ...
Page: 4

ISRsoldier

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    I have always thought that Grid was above this kind of "hitting below the belt". *I dunno what to say really, Im hurt. *
    Hes just a nazi geek who hides behind the keyboard

love ya Grid :wub:

Kailean

Originally posted by Kitiara_Telnise
    Kailean - knows nothing, speaks alot

retard...
    y dont know nothyng, y lure, ym from yllumynaty, kk?
    die fag die

Volcanic

Originally posted by ISRsoldier+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISRsoldier)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Milkshaker
    I have always thought that Grid was above this kind of "hitting below the belt". *I dunno what to say really, Im hurt. *

love ya Grid :wub:[/b]
    Ahahahahahahaha.

Another scamming wanker joins the affray. just need a few more and we`ll have the lot in one thread :P

Say hi to Flo for me

ISRsoldier

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Originally posted by ISRsoldier@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Milkshaker

love ya Grid :wub:
    Ahahahahahahaha.

Another scamming wanker joins the affray. just need a few more and we`ll have the lot in one thread :P

Say hi to Flo for me[/b]
    sure...

Diez of our lives has nothing on this shit haha, keep it up.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Kailean
    even though u are a fag i will waste some time answering, but only on 2 of your posts, because rest are of your answers are really pathetic.
    Seeing how I had only made two posts thus far, my quality-post ratio is 100%. This is good. This is also nothing I hadn't known before, but I'm glad you concur.

"me and my allies" started? haha your funny. the fact is deusmanus was killing isiloon alone before we made an ally. it was then, when u came with your pitful mages and lured isiloon away from us, and l8r lured servants on us. "But those are the details, right? "
    So what did we do, buddy? Isiloon? Or servants? Seems like even you polacks can't make your dumbfuck minds up about that.

then u should firstly ban your clannies, not only for luring the isiloon to the last floor(becuase it was you, who showed it to us- and as i said once "thnx for showing it to us, now u wont have anything to lure on us"), but also for the fact that lemon and arctic, both fucked up-like every1 from your clan (including you), just bugged it. oh w8 a sec. they are from illuminati. they can tank isiloon without any heal (a rogue and then a mage). its normal, ofcourse. how on earth isiloon would kill them? pff. you really amuse me. being such a fag doesnt hurt?
    Can't you write in a way that wouldn't put a four-year-old to shame? We showed you how to lure Isiloon? Gee, I wasn't aware of the fact that we are a polack KOSPing archer on RobertosPL's account. Strange, that.

your pointless attacks are just funny and pathetic, well its hard to attack some1 if u dont have any argument. oh sorry "llluminati, Illuminati uber alles"? so actually u do have an "argument", lol. ur as funny as ssundevil who says every thelast party will own every human party :lol: *
    but still "llluminati, Illuminati uber alles", huh?
    h43r:
    Really? Your argument, not mine. My argument is that you've got a room temperature IQ and therefore should not be taken seriously in any way, shape or form. Now stop polluting this thread, cunt-turd.

One last thing -- Radical have had many clan names before. If you knew anything about anything, you'd know that. But, of course, you don't.

Milkshaker

Default Re: To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati)

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric

It's uncanny how much this whole situation resembles Kek/Insain and Raek... The funny thing is that when those incidents happened, both of you cried and whined and moaned about how unfair and hurtful it was. Now, you're doing the exact same thing. Why is it that it's acceptable now, all of a sudden? Because your interests are involved? Or were you less than honest when it came to them, as well.

- Futile.
    I dont see how you can say that really, Insane and Kek disappeared without a trace, they didn't log into the game at all and had also been using some of that famous 3rd party software.

Raek left by making a post saying that he was not gonna play KO anymore and that he was turning his acct over to someone else.

When I decided that I was ready to talk to someone, I logged into game and I waited. When i got your pm I told you that I just needed some time to sort things out, and before i knew it, I was getting slammed by some of the people i thought were my friends. You see the difference here is that I am not leaving game and I plan to play normally, with friends as I have done in the past 2 years.

It isn't fair for you or anyone to compare me to anyone else. It shows me something though, it shows me how blind I was for so long.

And you want to call me a cry baby, well isn't that an original term... you know what? when I saw how people in my clan started treating me after I left, well damn right I cried, cause I spent so long trying to build a friendship with you guys and instead of support, I get a "bazooka". Thanks, and if you want to start posting MSN messages, well old friend, I can do the same.

I started out this whole thing meaning no animosity toward anyone. I am sorry if you feel that I overstepped the "boundaries" but i did what I felt necessary to preserve the truth. And to think, this could have all been avoided if you hadn't rushed to judge me. Maybe if I had gotten a little more support in times past, when there was a problem, I would have felt that I could come to you about this beforehand.

I have always admired everyone in illuminati, until now, they have always shown me the greatest consideration, But now I feel as though I am dealing with entirely different people.

Colomka

Originally posted by Milkshaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Milkshaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric

It's uncanny how much this whole situation resembles Kek/Insain and Raek... The funny thing is that when those incidents happened, both of you cried and whined and moaned about how unfair and hurtful it was. Now, you're doing the exact same thing. Why is it that it's acceptable now, all of a sudden? Because your interests are involved? Or were you less than honest when it came to them, as well.

- Futile.
    I dont see how you can say that really, Insane and Kek disappeared without a trace, they didn't log into the game at all and had also been using some of that famous 3rd party software.

Raek left by making a post saying that he was not gonna play KO anymore and that he was turning his acct over to someone else.

When I decided that I was ready to talk to someone, I logged into game and I waited. When i got your pm I told you that I just needed some time to sort things out, and before i knew it, I was getting slammed by some of the people i thought were my friends. You see the difference here is that I am not leaving game and I plan to play normally, with friends as I have done in the past 2 years.

It isn't fair for you or anyone to compare me to anyone else. It shows me something though, it shows me how blind I was for so long.

And you want to call me a cry baby, well isn't that an original term... you know what? when I saw how people in my clan started treating me after I left, well damn right I cried, cause I spent so long trying to build a friendship with you guys and instead of support, I get a "bazooka". Thanks, and if you want to start posting MSN messages, well old friend, I can do the same.

I started out this whole thing meaning no animosity toward anyone. I am sorry if you feel that I overstepped the "boundaries" but i did what I felt necessary to preserve the truth. And to think, this could have all been avoided if you hadn't rushed to judge me. Maybe if I had gotten a little more support in times past, when there was a problem, I would have felt that I could come to you about this beforehand.

I have always admired everyone in illuminati, until now, they have always shown me the greatest consideration, But now I feel as though I am dealing with entirely different people.[/b]

Colomka

Lol the Council?

Counicl of Video game nerds haha

no offense to anyone it's joke.

anyways not my business, this between illumin and milk/mordeath,

Kailean

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    even though u are a fag i will waste some time answering, but only on 2 of your posts, because rest are of your answers are really pathetic.
    Seeing how I had only made two posts thus far, my quality-post ratio is 100%. This is good. This is also nothing I hadn't known before, but I'm glad you concur.

"me and my allies" started? haha your funny. the fact is deusmanus was killing isiloon alone before we made an ally. it was then, when u came with your pitful mages and lured isiloon away from us, and l8r lured servants on us. "But those are the details, right? "
    So what did we do, buddy? Isiloon? Or servants? Seems like even you polacks can't make your dumbfuck minds up about that.

then u should firstly ban your clannies, not only for luring the isiloon to the last floor(becuase it was you, who showed it to us- and as i said once "thnx for showing it to us, now u wont have anything to lure on us"), but also for the fact that lemon and arctic, both fucked up-like every1 from your clan (including you), just bugged it. oh w8 a sec. they are from illuminati. they can tank isiloon without any heal (a rogue and then a mage). its normal, ofcourse. how on earth isiloon would kill them? pff. you really amuse me. being such a fag doesnt hurt?
    Can't you write in a way that wouldn't put a four-year-old to shame? We showed you how to lure Isiloon? Gee, I wasn't aware of the fact that we are a polack KOSPing archer on RobertosPL's account. Strange, that.

your pointless attacks are just funny and pathetic, well its hard to attack some1 if u dont have any argument. oh sorry "llluminati, Illuminati uber alles"? so actually u do have an "argument", lol. ur as funny as ssundevil who says every thelast party will own every human party :lol: *
    but still "llluminati, Illuminati uber alles", huh?
    h43r:
    Really? Your argument, not mine. My argument is that you've got a room temperature IQ and therefore should not be taken seriously in any way, shape or form. Now stop polluting this thread, cunt-turd.

One last thing -- Radical have had many clan names before. If you knew anything about anything, you'd know that. But, of course, you don't.[/b]
    u call every1 else cheaters even though people accuse u of "the same". too bad u cant atleast admit the facts. well anyway, /ignore to your funny posts, although u make me lough :lol:
    as for radical, i think i know more than u. and one more thing. even IF they lured on u(but we all well know they didnt) why did U lured on us? erm....
    k i wont say "answer please", because u wont. instead of it u will just call every1 else koxper and other shits. soon we will hear that the whole server babashops, not illuminati, every1 macros, not illuminati etc.
    fuitlethelast - change nick to that one. itll suit your personality being a fucktard is the only thing u can do -_-

Redd_Lefty

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kitiara_Telnise

retard...
    die fag die[/b]
    Well, I don't know you Kaliean, I don't think I've ever seen you in game, but no matter, you've told enough lies about my clan to actually have me create an account, just to for this thread.

Everytime the word Illuminati is in any forum, you will flame us, mostly lies too. You propagate them with style, and have actually started a fan club! (Bravo, I love the recognition). Be surprised, we acutally like the attention, but the lies are uncalled for. Yes, you will flame me, you probably have no clue who I am, and I'm one of the oldest members of the clan.

My goal is not to shoot at you or call you names, but I've read threw mostly all of your posts, and I'm tired of you throwing accusations based on something that happened to you (some boss lure probably over a year ago...), but I'm going to post, just like every other clannie has, our rules of conduct (notice that they have not changed):

1- A boss is #1 priority. We will lure it away, into mobs if necessary (and yes, we've died OFTEN doing this)

2- We do not cheat. You've been trying to dirty us for god knows how long (probably after we lured a boss from ya). Anyone who's ever partied, played or known us will CONFIRM this. If you knew how close Futy came to disbanding us prior to the Kek & Insane incident because we knew someone was cheating and we couldn't find out who it was

3- We farm our gear. We do not buy from market (A part from consumables like shitload of souls)

4- We do not lure*

* The lure part is where you got caught in, because you guys started a war, and we will finish it (whenever that will be..). I was at almost every Isloon spawn when this started, in fact, I died twice in this little fight before it turned into this war. I am going to post my version, just like everyone else of what I saw, but everytime we went down to kill Isloon, it was lured to the bottom floor, or being done, bugged. No, we didn't lure it there, and we would try to let her walk back, but we will damn well kill it before some else does (Rule #1). Events on Isloon floor were simple, after I died twice and that we'd been lured on a 3rd time in two Isloons by the same clan, we made a quick decision it was time to fight back. Can't blame us for that. Why you lured on us? Cause we kept outdamaging your entire alliance down there? Cause you didn't like Grid? Who knows, point is, the war started.

Despite what people think because of the loss of Milk and Semp, this clan is going to be around alot longer, and I'm afraid this war will also. As Futy said, things should of stayed private until the tempers calmed down, things will be said (probably already done) that will be hard to rectify. It's unfortunate that people quit clans on an hourly basis, and for some reason, when someone quits ours, it makes headlines... well, I guess everyone has a price.

Redd the Lefty
    Proud Illuminati Member

Respect, Honor and Loyalty.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Milkshaker

When I decided that I was ready to talk to someone, I logged into game and I waited. *When i got your pm I told you that I just needed some time to sort things out, and before i knew it, I was getting slammed by some of the people i thought were my friends. *You see the difference here is that I am not leaving game and I plan to play normally, with friends as I have done in the past 2 years. *
    Ah yes, that does make things very different. In fact, what made matters unpleasant was the fact that they had left the game entirely, yes sirree!

It isn't fair for you or anyone to compare me to anyone else. *It shows me something though, it shows me how blind I was for so long.
    That makes a dozen or so of us, bub.

And you want to call me a cry baby, well isn't that an original term... you know what? *when I saw how people in my clan started treating me after I left, well damn right I cried, cause I spent so long trying to build a friendship with you guys and instead of support, I get a "bazooka". *Thanks, and if you want to start posting MSN messages, well old friend, I can do the same.

I started out this whole thing meaning no animosity toward anyone. *I am sorry if you feel that I overstepped the "boundaries" but i did what I felt necessary to preserve the truth. * And to think, this could have all been avoided if you hadn't rushed to judge me. *Maybe if I had gotten a little more support in times past, when there was a problem, I would have felt that I could come to you about this beforehand.

I have always admired everyone in illuminati, until now, they have always shown me the greatest consideration, But now I feel as though I am dealing with entirely different people.
    I don't believe I ever coined the term "cry baby".

Support? You pretty much forfeited that when you decided that the best solution to your problems was to quit without saying a word and block people on msn without saying a word -- even when you were "ready to talk" as you say, I had to seek you out. It quickly became obvious that you had no real reason for quitting. It was a pretext. An excuse. You may just as well have said that you quit because you had had too much coffee that evening. You had decided to join RisingForce by then, of course (Sappho had decided much further back), or you were still deciding whether to join RisingForce or your pal LoveMuffin. I think Lefty's post is very telling in that respect, don't you?

But yes, of course, we are different people now. It's not your fault, not one bit. Everything you did was absolutely right -- oh if only Big Bad Boogey Man Futile had shown more support. Yeah, things would've been different, then. That is to say, you would've still been in RisingForce, 'cause that's clearly what mordeth at the very least wanted -- but you would've felt much better about yourselves. And you shouldn't. You've been absolute cunts to people you say you had been friends with for the past two years, and no matter how much you're gonna want to pin the blame on us, that's not going to change.

Have a nice life.

Kailean

Originally posted by Redd_Lefty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Redd_Lefty)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@

retard...

die fag die
    Well, I don't know you Kaliean, I don't think I've ever seen you in game, but no matter, you've told enough lies about my clan to actually have me create an account, just to for this thread.

Everytime the word Illuminati is in any forum, you will flame us, mostly lies too. You propagate them with style, and have actually started a fan club! (Bravo, I love the recognition). Be surprised, we acutally like the attention, but the lies are uncalled for. Yes, you will flame me, you probably have no clue who I am, and I'm one of the oldest members of the clan.

My goal is not to shoot at you or call you names, but I've read threw mostly all of your posts, and I'm tired of you throwing accusations based on something that happened to you (some boss lure probably over a year ago...), but I'm going to post, just like every other clannie has, our rules of conduct (notice that they have not changed):

1- A boss is #1 priority. We will lure it away, into mobs if necessary (and yes, we've died OFTEN doing this)

2- We do not cheat. You've been trying to dirty us for god knows how long (probably after we lured a boss from ya). Anyone who's ever partied, played or known us will CONFIRM this. If you knew how close Futy came to disbanding us prior to the Kek & Insane incident because we knew someone was cheating and we couldn't find out who it was

3- We farm our gear. We do not buy from market (A part from consumables like shitload of souls)

4- We do not lure*

* The lure part is where you got caught in, because you guys started a war, and we will finish it (whenever that will be..). I was at almost every Isloon spawn when this started, in fact, I died twice in this little fight before it turned into this war. I am going to post my version, just like everyone else of what I saw, but everytime we went down to kill Isloon, it was lured to the bottom floor, or being done, bugged. No, we didn't lure it there, and we would try to let her walk back, but we will damn well kill it before some else does (Rule #1). Events on Isloon floor were simple, after I died twice and that we'd been lured on a 3rd time in two Isloons by the same clan, we made a quick decision it was time to fight back. Can't blame us for that. Why you lured on us? Cause we kept outdamaging your entire alliance down there? Cause you didn't like Grid? Who knows, point is, the war started.

Despite what people think because of the loss of Milk and Semp, this clan is going to be around alot longer, and I'm afraid this war will also. As Futy said, things should of stayed private until the tempers calmed down, things will be said (probably already done) that will be hard to rectify. It's unfortunate that people quit clans on an hourly basis, and for some reason, when someone quits ours, it makes headlines... well, I guess everyone has a price.

Redd the Lefty
    Proud Illuminati Member

Respect, Honor and Loyalty.[/b]
    your whole post is a one big lie. thats why i say every person from illuminati is a fucking idiot and a retard.
    and the 3 last words. R O F L
    "Respect, Honor and Loyality" - Respect, honor - NOT YOU, you are a total difference. u do NOT respect any1, u dont have ANY honor. as for loyality, this topic says for istelf.
    conclusion: Lies, Lies, and once fucking again LIES.

Originally posted by Redd_Lefty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Redd_Lefty)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@

retard...

die fag die

4- We do not lure*

Redd the Lefty
    Proud Illuminati Member

Respect, Honor and Loyalty.[/b]
    You dont cheat yet you had 2 members doing it and you suspected 2 more? And about your silly no buying from the market thing. This is a major part of the game and its no wonder you call everyone babashoppers when you only make your own items. Of course its hard to make +8 shards etc in 1 clan, but amongst thousands of players it is easy. Not to mention you didn't even know about basic upgrade methods that even noobs knew. Have your own rules, do what you like, but dont act like self-righteous bastards towards anyone who plays the market and knew upgrade methods. Your clan is nowhere near as white as you lot seem to believe.

And OMG you take KO far too seriously, I wonder how close futile came to slitting his wrists after you lost the castle. Or did you just get on the hotline to K2? :rollseyes: Gogo Ares Police!

Banned

Originally posted by Kailean
    your whole post is a one big lie. thats why i say every person from illuminati is a fucking idiot and a retard.
    and the 3 last words. R O F L
    "Respect, Honor and Loyality" - *Respect, honor - NOT YOU, you are a total difference. u do NOT respect any1, u dont have ANY honor. as for loyality, this topic says for istelf.
    conclusion: Lies, Lies, and once fucking again LIES.
    do you bitch about everything kailean? and not every1 in illu is an idiot and retard. funny how this post is about milk/mordeth and their issue with illuminati, then a dumass named kailean comes in and makes it kailean and his issue with illuminati, quit drawin attention to yourself whore and get a life

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast