Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati)

This is a discussion on To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fast_Food_Fighters is still around pal. To all the flames from illuminati, I fnd today to be a very sad day. ...
Page: 6

mordeth

Fast_Food_Fighters is still around pal.

To all the flames from illuminati, I fnd today to be a very sad day. I guess being used for 2 years and then when your usefulness is up its off to futility's ol' ban list on msn, account deletion on illuminati forums, of course it could be like you did to Raist. You know taking all items off his character (although they were clan items), banning him from vent, banning him from forums until what 2054?. Good job showing your loyalty to friends there, what was that over pal? Him telling you to go fuck yourself because he didn't want to play CSW that day. Thats something that made red lights go off in my head, if you will screw a guy over that you played on Adonia with before there was even an ares server then you aren't the futility that I knew. I respected you a lot at the beginning, but you aren't the same person. You want to call me a snake, but look at you wtf is doing that to a clan member, a friend as you call it right?

Peace
    Deth

Vishnu

account deletion on illuminati forums
    I wonder why that happend :rollseyes:

I respected you a lot at the beginning, but you aren't the same person. You want to call me a snake, but look at you wtf is doing that to a clan member, a friend as you call it right?
    After fucking off like that, like a chickenshit, somehow I doubt he consider you as a friend :rollseyes:

Enjoy leeching in your new clan, it was all you were good for.

Redd_Lefty

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Redd_Lefty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Redd_Lefty)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kitiara_Telnise

Kailean - knows nothing, speaks alot

retard...

y dont know nothyng, y lure, ym from yllumynaty, kk?
    die fag die
    Well, I don't know you Kaliean, I don't think I've ever seen you in game, but no matter, you've told enough lies about my clan to actually have me create an account, just to for this thread.

Everytime the word Illuminati is in any forum, you will flame us, mostly lies too. You propagate them with style, and have actually started a fan club! (Bravo, I love the recognition). Be surprised, we acutally like the attention, but the lies are uncalled for. Yes, you will flame me, you probably have no clue who I am, and I'm one of the oldest members of the clan.

My goal is not to shoot at you or call you names, but I've read threw mostly all of your posts, and I'm tired of you throwing accusations based on something that happened to you (some boss lure probably over a year ago...), but I'm going to post, just like every other clannie has, our rules of conduct (notice that they have not changed):

1- A boss is #1 priority. We will lure it away, into mobs if necessary (and yes, we've died OFTEN doing this)

2- We do not cheat. You've been trying to dirty us for god knows how long (probably after we lured a boss from ya). Anyone who's ever partied, played or known us will CONFIRM this. If you knew how close Futy came to disbanding us prior to the Kek & Insane incident because we knew someone was cheating and we couldn't find out who it was

3- We farm our gear. We do not buy from market (A part from consumables like shitload of souls)

4- We do not lure*

* The lure part is where you got caught in, because you guys started a war, and we will finish it (whenever that will be..). I was at almost every Isloon spawn when this started, in fact, I died twice in this little fight before it turned into this war. I am going to post my version, just like everyone else of what I saw, but everytime we went down to kill Isloon, it was lured to the bottom floor, or being done, bugged. No, we didn't lure it there, and we would try to let her walk back, but we will damn well kill it before some else does (Rule #1). Events on Isloon floor were simple, after I died twice and that we'd been lured on a 3rd time in two Isloons by the same clan, we made a quick decision it was time to fight back. Can't blame us for that. Why you lured on us? Cause we kept outdamaging your entire alliance down there? Cause you didn't like Grid? Who knows, point is, the war started.

Despite what people think because of the loss of Milk and Semp, this clan is going to be around alot longer, and I'm afraid this war will also. As Futy said, things should of stayed private until the tempers calmed down, things will be said (probably already done) that will be hard to rectify. It's unfortunate that people quit clans on an hourly basis, and for some reason, when someone quits ours, it makes headlines... well, I guess everyone has a price.

Redd the Lefty
    Proud Illuminati Member

Respect, Honor and Loyalty.[/b]
    your whole post is a one big lie. thats why i say every person from illuminati is a fucking idiot and a retard.
    and the 3 last words. R O F L
    "Respect, Honor and Loyality" - Respect, honor - NOT YOU, you are a total difference. u do NOT respect any1, u dont have ANY honor. as for loyality, this topic says for istelf.
    conclusion: Lies, Lies, and once fucking again LIES.[/b][/quote]

Some big words for someone I know nothing about, nor knows nothing of me.... So, my point proven, this is another unfounded flame post trying to discredit my clan at every chance you get. No such luck, my friend.

Respect, honor and loyalty are the three words that sum up why we are the oldest registered clan in K2, and guess what, we aren't going anywhere. Flame on Mr. K, we've got lots of time.

This think with Kailean and Illu gone to far. To Kailean: who the fuck are u to judge them ? I didnt knew in Deus are such members. U calling ppl that u dont even know retards and shits like that, u just prove that u are a retard.

TakeCare

(Bitch all you want, we are the oldest clan in USKO, Feb 02, 2004)
    haha good sig but u got to know that ares was created in 18-09-2004, and believe ur not the oldest one

Kailean

im using those words because after half a year of getting mass servant-lured i am fed up with it.
    to redd: how many times u came with your friends and lured servants on us? oh and those your (clan) comments about us?

and u arent the oldest clan ^_^

And iff 3-4 members lured on u that means all ppl in that clan are retards and how the fuck u calling them ?

Kailean

3-4? u arent in illuminati. and man, trust me, its not 3-4 people. i have no idea how many people they got in clan, but i would say they got like... 15? and hmm... it was nearly 10++ people ,if i remember well, who lured/ were in the party who lured.
    im curious, whether you were fed up or no after getting exped everytime they come and see you already doing isiloon and shortly after that luring like 10 servants on you. im really curious if u would be happy.
    if u think i like when i/my clannies/allies loose %'s when they come u are just unfair.

Hmm i exped with them couple of times and they dont seem to be that retarded to do this without a reason.

And even iff they did that without a reason , that doesnt give u any excuse for your behavior.

Kailean

u didnt lost so many %. and i think u dont want to understand, no matter what argument would i give.

Nvm. :wub:

Redd_Lefty

Originally posted by Kailean
    im using those words because after half a year of getting mass servant-lured i am fed up with it. *
    to redd: how many times u came with your friends and lured servants on us? oh and those your (clan) comments about us?

For one, your right. We were not created on Feb 2nd, 2004, but rather Feb 20th, 2004. Seeing my character was created in August 2004, I can't see how Ares started in Sept 04.

For seconds, K, you obviously didn't read my first post entirely, as I stated: "You started this war, we will damn well finish it." I think we've proven to be very tenatious. For the record, do you think we particularly like spending 2 hours in the abyss fighting over her? No.. .we don't. We've yelled more than once at our own clannies because it's not particularily our favorite past time.. Why? Just like I don't know you Kailean, I don't particularly like luring on people that just "happen" to be there... problem is you "happen" to be in the clan that lured on us. Accept it, as long as our two clans exist and we bump into each other in the abyss, it's going to be war... and our clan is not disbanding anytime soon...

Vishnu

Originally posted by Redd_Lefty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Redd_Lefty)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    im using those words because after half a year of getting mass servant-lured i am fed up with it. *

For one, your right. We were not created on Feb 2nd, 2004, but rather Feb 20th, 2004. Seeing my character was created in August 2004, I can't see how Ares started in Sept 04.

For seconds, K, you obviously didn't read my first post entirely, as I stated: "You started this war, we will damn well finish it." I think we've proven to be very tenatious. For the record, do you think we particularly like spending 2 hours in the abyss fighting over her? No.. .we don't. We've yelled more than once at our own clannies because it's not particularily our favorite past time.. Why? Just like I don't know you Kailean, I don't particularly like luring on people that just "happen" to be there... problem is you "happen" to be in the clan that lured on us. Accept it, as long as our two clans exist and we bump into each other in the abyss, it's going to be war... and our clan is not disbanding anytime soon...[/b]
    the date you looking for is about the Feb 20th 2005 bud

Kailean

Originally posted by Redd_Lefty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Redd_Lefty)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

For seconds, K, you obviously didn't read my first post entirely, as I stated: "You started this war, we will damn well finish it." I think we've proven to be very tenatious. For the record, do you think we particularly like spending 2 hours in the abyss fighting over her? No.. .we don't. We've yelled more than once at our own clannies because it's not particularily our favorite past time.. Why? Just like I don't know you Kailean, I don't particularly like luring on people that just "happen" to be there... problem is you "happen" to be in the clan that lured on us. Accept it, as long as our two clans exist and we bump into each other in the abyss, it's going to be war... and our clan is not disbanding anytime soon...[/b]
    i just dont believe my eyes.
    and no, we dont like staying in abyss and w8, what will happen. watching at you and read all those shits on chat( ye we also write shit there, i admit). but its not the most pleasurous thing staying near isiloon and reading "why wont u go for her?" "u suck, poor little polacks are afraid" etc etc.
    and i dont know why u say we lured on u, i know u werent there, because if u would u would know it was u who lured on us. but i think continuing the "who lured on who 1st" thing is pointless. non of us will make the 2nd side believe their "rights".
    and ye, u are right there is still going to be a war, still, even though its actually stupid.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast