Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati)

This is a discussion on To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can any mod lock this? Useless already. :wub:...
Page: 7

Can any mod lock this? Useless already. :wub:

Milkshaker

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Can any mod lock this? Useless already. *:wub:
    I agree.

Lock and or Delete plz.

Kailean

no dont delete, my posts will be gone :wub:
    :P

Redd_Lefty

Well, then we've finaly agreed on one thing, it's war and it seems like it's going to stay that way.

You don't believe your eyes cause you say we lured on you first. I know what I saw, and I died from the result of it... TWICE so I highly doubt that we lured on ourselves while killing Isloon.... <_<

It seems we are going to be at this stand-still forever, because I doubt that anyone is going to believe the other one, especially since this has been going on for close to 6 month now (?)

It would be much better to concentrate our efforts against the cheaters, because in all honesty, I don't think our little war will matter at the end of the day, because the cheaters are winning this game and both our clans are slowly getting K2'd anyhow.

Good Luck, Kailean, I'm thru posting about this, it obviously won't go anywhere.

Kailean

cz koxpers ftw <_<

anonym1ty

Meh, the biggest issue here is the lack of communication. You should have at least confided in some of the members before you guys decided to jump ship. I don't really know many of the people in Illuminati, other than Grid, Waz and Milkshaker from Edana, but I know from what I saw that they enjoyed playing KO with one another. Its just weird to see a situation like this, in which a friendship can get wrecked over an issue so small. If you have an issue, talk to someone and solve it. Holding whatever problems in and letting the anger build up isn't a good way of dealing with it. I wonder how things would have turned out if Mordeth and or Milkshaker had a serious discussion with the Illuminati members before they left. Again, I am only saying this from an outsiders perspective. However, the thread was posted in the ko4life forum, so I thought it'd be okay to comment on it xD.

p.s. Regardless of how many compliments you're going to give to your ex-clannies you still ditched them. So, they're going to say things to hurt you. I doubt they actually mean it, but who knows. It may be too late to have that mature discussion instead of running away from the problem. =/

PriesTesS

1) This hole matter should have been resolved within the clan.
    2) I don't see how eighter Milk or Mordeth have been treaded unfairly in the clan since i joined (feb. 2nd 2006)
    3) Every member in Illuminati is responsible for his or her own actions.
    4) I ignore anything seth or kaileen write, coz it's always the same shit
    5) Leaving a clan in witch you have been in for so long, isn't easy. Apprently it is so hard to do, only 1 person i know so far, has done the right thing straight away upon leaving (when you leave a clan, you talk to the clanleader first, and try to be honest bout your reasons / you do not leave and then drop a message on forums 2 days later or block people from msn straight away). And it is so much more then leaving a clan. People don't just come and go in Illuminati, this clan is build different then most clans. (i have been in plenty of clans in ko over the past 3 years to know this). I hurts every time when someone leaves, for whatever reason.

I very much regret the way you both have left.

Mordeth, you were a lot of fun to play with.
    Semp, whenever you wanna talk or play together, you know where to find me. Miss you ingame

Redd_Lefty

5) Leaving a clan in witch you have been in for so long, isn't easy. Apprently it is so hard to do, only 1 person i know so far, has done the right thing straight away upon leaving (when you leave a clan, you talk to the clanleader first, and try to be honest bout your reasons / you do not leave and then drop a message on forums 2 days later or block people from msn straight away). And it is so much more then leaving a clan. People don't just come and go in Illuminati, this clan is build different then most clans. (i have been in plenty of clans in ko over the past 3 years to know this). I hurts every time when someone leaves, for whatever reason.

I very much regret the way you both have left.

Mordeth, you were a lot of fun to play with.
    Semp, whenever you wanna talk or play together, you know where to find me. Miss you ingame [/quote]

+1 babe...

Originally posted by Vacant
    Diez of our lives has nothing on this shit haha, keep it up.
    :lol: i know, but it's good to see not only diez has drama :P My eyes hurt after 3 pages..

mordeth

To Grid: I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about Raistlin.

To Priestess: I was willing to resolve it on illuminati forums and in private until Grid decided to make things public, so I did what I did.

No there is no easy way to leave illuminati and the only member who has ever left that has done it right, has quit the game as he left and gifted everything from his character to clan and sold his character for items and gave those to clan as well ( :wub: Dawn); however, I wasn't ready to quit pal.

I'll never forget the majority of people in illuminati, the majority I'll disregard the bullshit from the end and remember you foundly. Sadly I think it was more about friendship on my part and more about items on yours.

mordeth

And seeing as Todd a.k.a. Monsterkill is banned from these forums he read them on a computer who's IP isn't banned. This is what he asked me to say for him, and I will.

[12:58] todd dont want no scrubs (8): Could you make a post for me?
    [12:58] todd dont want no scrubs (8): I'm too lazy to remake my acct and unhook my router and shit
    [12:58] todd dont want no scrubs (8): its my router ip banned
    [12:58] todd dont want no scrubs (8): its not a mean post
    [12:58] todd dont want no scrubs (8): i just feel with my name in there 10+ times i should have a word lol
    [13:00] todd dont want no scrubs (8): I've been good friends with Mordeth for awhile, probably my best in game friend...Met him when I was on human side playing LoveMuffin before I got MONSTERKILL from Dario (Who plays him again now with me btw, i did NOT scam him..He was given to me while Dario went to school..so please dont turn this into a bashing thread about that); I never really became friends with him however, until I came orc.
    [13:00] todd dont want no scrubs (8): theres more
    [13:01] todd dont want no scrubs (8): He did what everyone else did when I was human, just like Futile and then do (not to name drop, but everyone did it) they hated me as soon as they saw me because of my past...I havent sold items for almost a year, since Deborah came into my KO life.. I gave up a corrupt GM for a very nice, legit one who helps me in better ways than items (which btw, I lost me +3/+4's when I was hacked.)
    [13:02] todd dont want no scrubs (8): I used all +0's until last week, i got +1's..and in a few days im making +2's...So please don't say "Mr. +3's"
    [13:03] todd dont want no scrubs (8): Anyway, to gnot get off topic...Mordeth judged me as they all did, until I was orc on MK and we actually talked once on MSN...I helped him with some in game shit when he needed it (such as losing his CS), and he's an awesome guy (in a hetero way, i know how all you are.. =P). Semp is jsut as cool, even if I met him recently; and for the past while..Mordeth and Semp, even though Sean (mordeth) most
    [13:04] todd dont want no scrubs (8): has been getting a lot less happy with KO and the people he plays with, YES i tried encouraging him to come orc and join my clan; and he WOULDNT do it, because his loyalty to illum. and he wouldnt abandon semp. They both got increasingly unhappy, until they finally had had enough..Neither of them are orc (yet, hopefully =D) All they wanted was a break, to see how KO with other users is..See which
    [13:05] todd dont want no scrubs (8): they prefer, it doesnt not mean that they can't still be your friends Waz/Grid. Sean spoke EXTREMELY highly of you Waz, always laughing and smiling about shit you did earlier (in a good way) and now I couldnt believe the shit that was said about him..Just because he's experimenting and seeing how KOL is with other people, don't mean you cant party him and be his friend in game still..
    [13:06] todd dont want no scrubs (8): I would also like to thank you guys for calling me "Todd" or "monsterkill" instead of "flaming duping douche" as usual, and keeping it as clean as possible in this thread, I appreciate that. But I think we should just let them be...And Thank you Ramy for supporting me and my clan and decisions aswell;
    [13:08] todd dont want no scrubs (8): The only criticism I have to offer, and is in a good way; constructive. Futile, they got plenty of drops and turned them into clan, including a couple ROL's and others...And really, they havent seen all too much back because they're rogues. Don't base your item sharing on what class people are, base it on how much they contribute to clan. Who DESERVES it, not because you're say a warrior who
    [13:09] todd dont want no scrubs (8): plays 1 day a week...Give it to people who help lvl the clan, who turn in MORE drops than others instead of keeping to themselves, those are the people who deserve to get the better drops before others.. But even if you don't believe me, im telling you Sean didn't leave for items...He's been unhappy there for awhile and finally took the leap of leaving, HOPING that you would still be his friends..
    [13:09] todd dont want no scrubs (8): That's my 2 cents...I'm moving today and won't be on for a week or so, so don't bother replying to this; Just take it to heart/head and think about it please.
    [13:09] todd dont want no scrubs (8): thats mine
    [13:12] todd dont want no scrubs (8): PS Ramy you arent on MSN right now, so AGAIN thanks for sticking up for my clan of friends, which I hope some day you and mordeth and semp will all join; and thanks even more for backing Sean and Jeff up when everyone else they care about/trust turned their back on them.

I doubt you will be able to read this Todd, but if you get the chance. Thanks for being a better friend in game then the majority of people i considered friends.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Explain why I shouldn't lock this.

Futile Rhetoric

I'm happy to see you've completely ignored everything I've said to you in the posts above. I realize it's hard to find an adequate reply, but you could at least try, seeing how you started this shit.

Originally posted by mordeth
    To all the flames from illuminati, I fnd today to be a very sad day. *I guess being used for 2 years and then when your usefulness is up its off to futility's ol' ban list on msn, account deletion on illuminati forums
    This is lovely. I mean, it's really, really cute. Timeline, fucko, do you know it? What do you think happened first -- you deciding to plaster this shit all over the ko4life forums and making a copy of our private forums, or me banning you from our forums? Durr, that's a hard one there bub. And it wasn't you who decided to block me on your MSN without a word of explanation either, right? Are you so far up your own fucking ass now that you're trying to blame me for shit you did?

of course it could be like you did to Raist. *You know taking all items off his character (although they were clan items), banning him from vent, banning him from forums until what 2054?. *Good job showing your loyalty to friends there, what was that over pal? *Him telling you to go fuck yourself because he didn't want to play CSW that day. *Thats something that made red lights go off in my head, if you will screw a guy over that you played on Adonia with before there was even an ares server then you aren't the futility that I knew. *I respected you a lot at the beginning, but you aren't the same person. *You want to call me a snake, but look at you wtf is doing that to a clan member, a friend as you call it right? *

Peace
    Deth
    You're right in one thing... Raistlin and I do go far back. This is also why it's got absolutely nothing to do with any of this. Speaking of Raistlin, didn't you tell him today that you win, because you pissed me off more than he could ever have? Interesting thought, that. Kind of shows you figured Raistlin had it coming to him, just like you do now.

Don't speak to me about friends... just don't. You've got approximately zilch understanding of what that means, as evident from the dozen or so "friends" you've shat on so far. Please go on.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by lutz
    Explain why I shouldn't lock this.
    Because it's delicious, delicious drama. It's yummy in your tummy!

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by mordeth
    I'll never forget the majority of people in illuminati, the majority I'll disregard the bullshit from the end and remember you foundly. *Sadly I think it was more about friendship on my part and more about items on yours.
    Yet more fucking nonsense. Look, buddy, if it makes you feel better to think that this is somehow about items, or that you "remained a friend till the end" or whatever, go for it. It won't make it any more true of course, you delusional twerp.

As for Todd -- haha. That's pretty much all I've got to say on that subject.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast