Griekon DCZ?

This is a discussion on Griekon DCZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone gone there to be a DCZ char?...
Page: 1

Anyone gone there to be a DCZ char?

my clan is

Ayman4u

I don't think it would be good idea since its new server and all almost in same range lvls :x , maybe later when 65+lvls apear then cz wont be good for 59-s

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i was but quit... waste of time since i already play a gg bp

my clan is[/b]
    Clan human?

Yeah, I got a 1337 sin on Ares, just Ares is too easy... want a bit of a challenge. Anyone can rape with my items... takes a real player to kill with Royal Knight Armor, +7 STR Accessories and a Glave +3 :P

Banned

why would someone go dcz when they could go cz with same levels as them and get leader points and more np's?

Clan human?

Yeah, I got a 1337 sin on Ares, just Ares is too easy... want a bit of a challenge. Anyone can rape with my items... takes a real player to kill with Royal Knight Armor, +7 STR Accessories and a Glave +3 :P[/b]
    yep. human.

why would someone go dcz when they could go cz with same levels as them and get leader points and more np's?[/b]
    we're going to stay dcz, but we'll pvp in cz till people get too high to take down.

girakon*. h34r: sorry that was bugging me.. but just so i'm not completely off topic, i m not goin there other than to do the peace quest

why would someone go dcz when they could go cz with same levels as them and get leader points and more np's?[/b]
    Because eventually people will go 70+. I have one level 72... I cbf getting another there. But for now, at 59, I rape... CZ and DCZ... I kill alot of bosses, I'll have enough uniques to make a FORTUNE