Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Digger wow im not feeling the love in here right now. +1...
Page: 11

Jediay

Originally posted by Digger
    wow im not feeling the love in here right now.
    +1

GaRooFiSonFiRe

wtf guys stop talkin about that shit go pk or something else , try to have fun its just a game
    also stop talkin shit about KO players personal life ...

lol NY i'd love to go to arena with you maybe you can teach me some stuff. Btw you have a sweet combo

And correction I thought maybe I had hit 00000 for so much when I had a diamond ring+1 but I realised that my ap was under 2500 when I hit him later on for 612. I do not undertand this myself are you sure 00000 that lvl 65 ppl dont hit you for around the same? Maybe go arena with a few lvl 65 warriors and test it out before you reply back.

Sometimes I think people are higher lvl than they really are because they hit me so hard (example wilkenson). Perhaps you think that people are lvl 67 when they are infact lvl 65 or so and that is where you are getting confused?

Any lvl 65 warrior know how much they hit 000000 for? (this might help clarify things to everyone)

Jediay

Default Re: Poor zero :(

Originally posted by WiLDBiLL
    I feal bad for you man,, if you hate the Game and the players in it, just Roll,,You have taken the respect you had in this game and destroyed it ...
    Anyways you have a closed mind and there is no sense in talking to you, Maybe someday you will see things in a better way.. but for now you are lost along with the rest who think the way you do...

Maybe if you ever do anything more important with your life than play a game..(like raise a family) you may get a clue..But until then I will pray for people like you and hope GOD gives you the guidance you need...
    Damn thats deep
    Ko Punch!

stevouk

hmm ....

I feal bad for you man,, if you hate the Game and the players in it, just Roll,,You have taken the respect you had in this game and destroyed it ...
    Anyways you have a closed mind and there is no sense in talking to you, Maybe someday you will see things in a better way.. but for now you are lost along with the rest who think the way you do...

Maybe if you ever do anything more important with your life than play a game..(like raise a family) you may get a clue..But until then I will pray for people like you and hope GOD gives you the guidance you need...
    Just HOW wild is wildbill?

"Seeing friends of yours being blown up, that's how wild I am"

flipzter

Originally posted by NYchris
    Second of all 00000 i mean what are you accusing these people of buying items or getting items from gm? if its buying items then you are a retard cause i rememeber a little while ago you bought elf metal earrings for usd which may I add was "the greeks items" as so you call them. People need to just shut up and play the game accusing others of something when they do it themselves.

Seems Zero decided to ignore this so I thought I'd just bring it back up. School is in. Zero, your word for the day is:

hypocrite

n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold (see hypocrisy)

Hypocrisy

n : the act of criticizing others for behavior which one engages in as well

Broccoli Cornbread FTW.

RingWraith

NY Chris I have to say.. I have never talked to you personally but I had shared something I shouldn't have with you I thought.. I was talking to a constable in the Game..
    I didn't realize I was telling someone that could in know way understand what seeing people die and having Bombs drop around you and people shooting at you and then watch a close friend die in a Hospital with only quarter of his life lived and leave 2 small children behind and a young wife and *left to be left with the fealing it was your fault, would be like to deal with...
    This is more than just a game this game is shaping peoples minds and forming peoples opinions,,There are good and Bad people no matter where we are in the World and for you to take a stand against america 00000 makes you no diffrent than the terrorist scum that is the evil of the World we live in...
    I have to say As the top players in this Game we have a responsability to atleast be kind to one another..
    And as Far as KO not caring about Customer's that is not true AT ALL they do care.. But the Customer service is just not there for the amount of players in this game,,Of course it is going to be easier for me to get a hold of KO all you have to do is be smart enought to know how to get the number to get ahold of them..You are bored of this game and the peole in Becuase there is nothing for you to take from it .. Why don't you turn a leaf and try to help so of the lower levels go spend a day leveling a bunch of noob's..
    I only play this Game becuase I like to luagh and Have a good time..And if it would not have been for allmost Dieing For My Country in Iraq.. I would have never had the chance to have had the time at all to do this becuase of being disabled ..But thanks to God I'm bk to normal and I will be soon heading bk too the Mission ..The One thing i will be thankfull mostly are all the Good Times I shared with Clans Like DRT and BC and oldies and count less other people I have head endless nnights of laughing with..

I have a clue ..I know what america is I live here I have been to several other coutries and they all have there social problems,,So get of your high horse and stop watching the news and get some real information you live by hear say..I live through proof...Thees are Bad times for all ....But as a group we could make a change ....

Well that may be a little much info..But this is a forum and i have had my Say on it (Nobody has the right to OUT someone for a disablity or the inabilty to do something as good as another,,we should help the less fortunate not SHIT on them.... *

BC is lead BY leaders that are hard working Men That have families..They Play this game for the fun...Stop juding them..you will not ever run your Mouths face to face with people like you guys do in this game..you al hide behind your computers like little kids talking crap..It's like a boss that is mean as hell to you at work but wabts to be your best friend when you are face to face...
    If you treat people badly in this GAme it is Proof you treat people badly in your personal life if you would have the balls to be this way to MY face....So take Heed young man and change your ways before someone grabs ahold of you and changes them for you....
    BC is lead by KING OF EBAY and edit chrs

warryon spike ftw

Apoc

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WiLDBiLL
    NY Chris I have to say.. I have never talked to you personally but I had shared something I shouldn't have with you I thought.. I was talking to a constable in the Game..
    I didn't realize I was telling someone that could in know way understand what seeing people die and having Bombs drop around you and people shooting at you and then watch a close friend die in a Hospital with only quarter of his life lived and leave 2 small children behind and a young wife and *left to be left with the fealing it was your fault, would be like to deal with...
    This is more than just a game this game is shaping peoples minds and forming peoples opinions,,There are good and Bad people no matter where we are in the World and for you to take a stand against america 00000 makes you no diffrent than the terrorist scum that is the evil of the World we live in...
    I have to say As the top players in this Game we have a responsability to atleast be kind to one another..
    And as Far as KO not caring about Customer's that is not true AT ALL they do care.. But the Customer service is just not there for the amount of players in this game,,Of course it is going to be easier for me to get a hold of KO all you have to do is be smart enought to know how to get the number to get ahold of them..You are bored of this game and the peole in Becuase there is nothing for you to take from it .. Why don't you turn a leaf and try to help so of the lower levels go spend a day leveling a bunch of noob's..
    I only play this Game becuase I like to luagh and Have a good time..And if it would not have been for allmost Dieing For My Country in Iraq.. I would have never had the chance to have had the time at all to do this becuase of being disabled ..But thanks to God I'm bk to normal and I will be soon heading bk too the Mission ..The One thing i will be thankfull mostly are all the Good Times I shared with Clans Like DRT and BC and oldies and count less other people I have head endless nnights of laughing with..

I have a clue ..I know what america is I live here I have been to several other coutries and they all have there social problems,,So get of your high horse and stop watching the news and get some real information you live by hear say..I live through proof...Thees are Bad times for all ....But as a group we could make a change ....

Well that may be a little much info..But this is a forum and i have had my Say on it (Nobody has the right to OUT someone for a disablity or the inabilty to do something as good as another,,we should help the less fortunate not SHIT on them.... *

BC is lead BY leaders that are hard working Men That have families..They Play this game for the fun...Stop juding them..you will not ever run your Mouths face to face with people like you guys do in this game..you al hide behind your computers like little kids talking crap..It's like a boss that is mean as hell to you at work but wabts to be your best friend when you are face to face...
    If you treat people badly in this GAme it is Proof you treat people badly in your personal life if you would have the balls to be this way to MY face....So take Heed young man and change your ways before someone grabs ahold of you and changes them for you....
    BC is lead by KING OF EBAY and edit chrs[/b]
    Ohh god, not you to , lol wow now I see we have TWO IDIOTS posting here . Pawnage your the last one to be talking crap . Its so funny how people with the best gear in the game can accuse others who have shyt gear of cheating lol .

Hashimi

Im not hiding under no name miss Apoc..i've quit this game already..play like once a month on friends accounts.. my char name was Hashimi..i know ppl in Refugee and still ur a tard for buying clan drops from them for cheap and turning around selling for profit!!

Can I request like a lock on this thread? or a change of title name? because this has gone long off the topic of me hitting 000000.

LiberAchi

Wow, WildBill, <3<3

Originally posted by flipzter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipzter)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris
    Second of all 00000 i mean what are you accusing these people of buying items or getting items from gm? if its buying items then you are a retard cause i rememeber a little while ago you bought elf metal earrings for usd which may I add was "the greeks items" as so you call them. People need to just shut up and play the game accusing others of something when they do it themselves.

Seems Zero decided to ignore this so I thought I'd just bring it back up. School is in. Zero, your word for the day is:

hypocrite

n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold (see hypocrisy)

Hypocrisy

n : the act of criticizing others for behavior which one engages in as well

Broccoli Cornbread FTW.[/b]
    fucking moron shut up, i bought 2 EME's from sicoxis a legit player who farmed his items. BIG difference between that and buying items from GM's that were injected into the game and should not exist. think before you make stupid posts because i dont like having to constantly make ppl look stupid on here it gets boring. take your fucking dictionary definitions and study them a bit harder twat.

Volcanic

I really didn`t wanna post in this, even after the usual Zeroism`s. But i had to reply to this;

considering the reason you were allowed to walk back into crystal at will was our USELESS allies, i hope they do side with you. we have better allies now if we ever decide to bother again.
    Well, after speaking to many others, it would seem that you and your clan are the USELESS ones. We was kicked from that room more than once. But your huge egos had told everyone not to touch the crystal,silly boys. It was YOUR failing, no one else`s, by the time you told everyone to attack, it was too late.

You threw your teddies out of your pram cos someone hit you, and typically insult everyone else whilst doing it. If people want to spend their hard earnt pennies on KO items, that`s their choice. As Festo once wisely said, `whatever floats your boat`. Its not my choice,(Motorbike`s and **** FTW ). As for the TOS stuff, i guess that their choice too, no?

Few things to wrap up with, Why is it that only you gets such grief from the big bad K2?? There`s plenty of other people out there with knowledge. Take Devile for example, he knows loads about K2, he doesn`t get grief. Hypothetically(big word ), you could be an uber haxor and they knew but couldn`t prove it. With my darling and others have been around since the dawn of time. Bacardi 151?? Or more recently :VAIN:.

Lastly, why is 44 considerably more when dealing with thousands?

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast