Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ares drama obviously exist but i think this thread needs a lock, gone beyond comments its all flames now -_-...
Page: 12

Cava

ares drama obviously exist but i think this thread needs a lock, gone beyond comments its all flames now -_-

cccch

Default Re: Poor zero :(

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WiLDBiLL
    I feal bad for you man,, if you hate the Game and the players in it, just Roll,,You have taken the respect you had in this game and destroyed it ...
    Anyways you have a closed mind and there is no sense in talking to you, Maybe someday you will see things in a better way.. but for now you are lost along with the rest who think the way you do...

Maybe if you ever do anything more important with your life than play a game..(like raise a family) you may get a clue..But until then I will pray for people like you and hope GOD gives you the guidance you need...
    Just HOW wild is wildbill?

"Seeing friends of yours being blown up, that's how wild I am"[/b]
    you think he is as wild as this kid?

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/n...ws/14158868.htm

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Hashimi
    Im not hiding under no name miss Apoc..i've quit this game already..play like once a month on friends accounts.. my char name was Hashimi..i know ppl in Refugee and still ur a tard for buying clan drops from them for cheap and turning around selling for profit!!
    Huh what? since when did apoc buy items from Refugee and sell them? Thats news to me...Apoc was in our clan for quite a while. What exactly did he buy from the clan and then sell at a profit?

Pixiecatt

Can we stop with the flaming now? Guys....and gals.....Unfortunetly in a game like this..you are gonna deal with a ton of different dynamics and personalities.....just like you do in real life...

So what if grimy got a hit off and it was 100 more then it shoulda been....shit like that happens. I've seen and done it myself......because grimy hit someone for a bit higher you guys jump all over the place....Sometimes its a lucky shot......

flipzter

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    Originally posted by flipzter@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris

Second of all 00000 i mean what are you accusing these people of buying items or getting items from gm? if its buying items then you are a retard cause i rememeber a little while ago you bought elf metal earrings for usd which may I add was "the greeks items" as so you call them. People need to just shut up and play the game accusing others of something when they do it themselves.

Seems Zero decided to ignore this so I thought I'd just bring it back up. School is in. Zero, your word for the day is:

hypocrite

n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold (see hypocrisy)

Hypocrisy

n : the act of criticizing others for behavior which one engages in as well

Broccoli Cornbread FTW.
    fucking moron shut up, i bought 2 EME's from sicoxis a legit player who farmed his items. BIG difference between that and buying items from GM's that were injected into the game and should not exist. think before you make stupid posts because i dont like having to constantly make ppl look stupid on here it gets boring. take your fucking dictionary definitions and study them a bit harder twat.[/b]
    ROFL. So now you admit to buying items? Interesting. You accuse people of buying from GMs. Do you have proof of these allegations? I'd like to see it posted here instead of your constant baseless finger-pointing.

You try to make the distinction that you bought from a legit player and not from ebay. Is there a difference? Isn't it even remotely possible that legit players tire of the game and sell their items on ebay? Does it really matter if you bought the item from a "friend" or from a stranger? Didn't you still spend real cash on items instead of farming for yourself? Are'nt you "Mr. I have no need to buy items, I farm my own?" Your words and your actions are conflicting.

Go back to my topic and read that definition again. It appears to be a word custom made for you. Read the definition a few times. Maybe you'll get a little wisdom as right now you appear lacking in that area.

Again, I say: Broccoli Cornbread FTW

Digger

wow 12 pages the flaming just doenst stop. and im still not feeling the love!

JUST HOW WILD IS WILDBILL?

Luc1fer

Originally posted by Glader
    First of all, I wondered if the anvil was totally random or if there was a noticable algorithm it went after, since there's no such thing as "random" when it comes to programming. Secondly, Devil and thor dont have to macro, they just have to stand at the same spot and fire arrows to lvl if they want to. Third of all we don't have any plans whatsoever of disbanding and dissapearing like certain other people (venom_rogue, _ACE_, Luc1fer....). And last, Thor is not lvl 69 anymore you babashopping little weasel.

So hitting a big bad beast when a orc runs at you is no never mind and then once the beast is dead hit anothe beast but dont shoot at the orc in cz is what infinity does,, go sell your story some whre else mate

Luc1fer

Ps BTw I sold Venom_rogue for in game coins to re equilp my self when i got hacked and made a new account which is now known as Luc1fer

Apoc

Originally posted by Hashimi
    Im not hiding under no name miss Apoc..i've quit this game already..play like once a month on friends accounts.. my char name was Hashimi..i know ppl in Refugee and still ur a tard for buying clan drops from them for cheap and turning around selling for profit!!
    Do I really need to have the leaders of Refugee to come here and show how dumb you are ? Anyone may ask Chantico or Mirara who are the ldrs there and youll hear a very different story . So whoever informed you is making you look like a real retard right now lol . So now that thats done what your real issue with me ? Should be none seeing you dont even play KE anymore lol .

Also to add, so what if I had done that , IF what you are saying is true that would mean I PAYED for my items and what I do with them would be MY BIZ correct ? I could understand if it was a drop and it was given to me free but according to you I PAYED for it . Please tell me the problem witrh that , even know this never happened ? Lol

btw the elf metal earring that u bought was trelas, "the so called person you always talk so much about". when sicoxis first sold it trela got pissed but sicoxis paid him back. So all this time dissing trela and bidas and buying items from them this is a small world . Now 0000 everytime you log in your char you should get a little message pop up and say BTW trela here. zuahaha

Apoc

Rtflmao wow , aint that that truth .

AreS

Originally posted by NYchris
    btw the elf metal earring that u bought was trelas, "the so called person you always talk so much about". when sicoxis first sold it trela got pissed but sicoxis paid him back. So all this time dissing trela and bidas and buying items from them this is a small world . *Now 0000 everytime you log in your char you should get a little message pop up and say BTW trela here. zuahaha
    SLMBN uuuuuuuu haha

Morbiee

BTW trela here

btw 0000 trela said in msn
    trela says:
    0000 if u need anything bro for usd like elf metals i have 2 rol+1 atm i make u good price ur are a good customer

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast