Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here's a good idea..Prove I had +10 shell for sale. There's no evidence of it anywhere. Give 'er "Matt"....
Page: 14

LoveMuffin.

Here's a good idea..Prove I had +10 shell for sale. There's no evidence of it anywhere. Give 'er "Matt".

WiLDBiLL

Default poor zero :(

Still at it, I'm LVL 66 with AP of 2512 I have +7 shell helm and boots,+8 shell pauldren,pads, and gaunts..+10 earings +1 belt +1 ring and a rock with +8 Raptor...
    I dont have to be lvl 70 to have AP over 2500 So why would you understand that Grimmy's AP is Higher than mine with A +2 lupus and all STR jewerlry on...
    And beleave me They dont have any Special thins going on with CS of KO.. I have spent Many hours on the Phone 4 people with lost items problems with James before they canned him..Life is about being at the right PLace at the right time..Smae as Boss Drops its All luck in this game..

Some people take advantage of the bugs in this Game and we cant do anything about it..You have issues with this game and so does everyone else..But it is still fun for me to play and I will continue to play till that changes...I have been IN your vent and it is like being around abunch of little kids that if there parents knew how they talked and acted like there parents would be pissed..But I was also 16 once so i can relate BUT when I was that age I knew what respect was all about...

000000 this are good people you are talking about ..have you ever steped out of your Clan have you ever Played an Orc character in Vent..It is the some people saying the Same things...This Guy cheats they guy does this this guy does that....

you are so far out there trying to defend your self ..you can't see you are wrong..As glitchy as this game is,, you should be the first to know whats up..

Bad Company is a great bunch of People to PK or Xp or just hang out and BUllshit with....

I cant judge you cause I don't know you, But to be so lame as to keep this up is pothetic,,You are wrong about KO you are wrong about BC and you are wrong about everything you have opened your mouth About.. Stop whinning apologize to every1 and put this behind you..

And like you said..... America Sucks so just get out or apologize.....

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris
    btw the elf metal earring that u bought was trelas, "the so called person you always talk so much about". when sicoxis first sold it trela got pissed but sicoxis paid him back. So all this time dissing trela and bidas and buying items from them this is a small world . *Now 0000 everytime you log in your char you should get a little message pop up and say BTW trela here. zuahaha
    i wasnt to know that, i do my best to buy from legit sources, as should anyone. This is the problem with these people, they get so many items injected into the server that it soon becomes flooded with raptor 8's, chitin shields +8 and so on and it becomes impossible to tell them from dupes eventually. Cant say so much for you chris, no one has much respect for you since you started hanging around with those greeks and obtaining +8 shells from nowhere.

Actually i had the opportunity to buy +8 shells from Mike, and i was close to doing it until he slipped that they were from Bidas. So much for that. But i will get +8 shells eventually, when i find the right source, and it will be hilarious watching ppl try to kill me when i have equal AC as them.

Nice try though[/b]

0000 just seriously shut the fuck up because your being a hypocrite once again now lets see 0000 was in insomnia 0000 was good friends with mos and bidas so what if im friends with them as well just because you dont like them now i cant? If i gave a fuck about what you respect i would of went to england fucked your mom and been your father. I don't care what you think I don't care what you say you are a retard who once again says something but does it themself or has done it. Everything you say backfires so think about what you say next time. As for your defense you have a iron belt so that pretty much means you already have high defense considering i dont have one plus you use enchant scrolls in one vs one so you have more. Where has your shards come from where has your chitin 8s come from atleast i know I got mine from friends in game without spending usd and thats because i do have people who respect me and thats the people who matter. I don't care about greedy egotistical people who sound like they are going through puberty on ventrillo every time someone hits them too hard. The only thing you are to me 0000 is like going to a zoo and watching monkeys throw poop on themselves.

Ps. cyrus can you please move your ears to the left im trying to fucking watch tv and your ears makes it seem like the fucking mickey mouse club is on 24 7 fuck that shit son.

AreS

Originally posted by NYchris

0000 just seriously shut the fuck up because your being a hypocrite once again now lets see 0000 was in insomnia 0000 was good friends with mos and bidas so what if im friends with them as well just because you dont like them now i cant? *If i gave a fuck about what you respect i would of went to england fucked your mom and been your father. *I don't care what you think I don't care what you say you are a retard who once again says something but does it themself or has done it. *Everything you say backfires so think about what you say next time. *As for your defense you have a iron belt so that pretty much means you already have high defense considering i dont have one plus you use enchant scrolls in one vs one so you have more. *Where has your shards come from where has your chitin 8s come from atleast i know I got mine from friends in game without spending usd and thats because i do have people who respect me and thats the people who matter. *I don't care about greedy egotistical people who sound like they are going through puberty on ventrillo every time someone hits them too hard. *The only thing you are to me 0000 is like going to a zoo and watching monkeys throw poop on themselves. *

Ps. cyrus can you please move your ears to the left im trying to fucking watch tv and your ears makes it seem like the fucking mickey mouse club is on 24 7 fuck that shit son.
    ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LoveMuffin.

owned with a p. nice rant.

what the fuck is that, its bad enough trying to understand your version of english, but when you smoke crack it just makes it harder.

You hate me because i showed everyone how lame you are using that minor heal bug, and you desperately tried to show that i used it also. That goes to perp and French-twat too. I have fun playing with my friends and generally laughing at everyone, dont take it personally, not everyone can be the best at a game, it just so happens that im the best and you should just accept it and stop hating me for it. Ill go to another game sooner or later with the rest of my clan, there is no challenge anymore since fluppy quit and we have already proved that we were the best with the limited resources we had. so fuck you, go and get a life stop taking pics next to celebrities.

I will miss long ventrilo sessions laughing about James and K2 and reading James' logs where him, you and others convince each other that i MUST be cheating to be so much better than u. Im not the one going out and buying a programmable keyboard... fucking stupid americans haha

ps. pls come to england, i would love to meet you and knock you out fucking geek.

Morbiee

wat now spock >.<

RaW

Originally posted by NYchris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NYchris)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris

btw the elf metal earring that u bought was trelas, "the so called person you always talk so much about". when sicoxis first sold it trela got pissed but sicoxis paid him back. So all this time dissing trela and bidas and buying items from them this is a small world . *Now 0000 everytime you log in your char you should get a little message pop up and say BTW trela here. zuahaha

i wasnt to know that, i do my best to buy from legit sources, as should anyone. This is the problem with these people, they get so many items injected into the server that it soon becomes flooded with raptor 8's, chitin shields +8 and so on and it becomes impossible to tell them from dupes eventually. Cant say so much for you chris, no one has much respect for you since you started hanging around with those greeks and obtaining +8 shells from nowhere.

Actually i had the opportunity to buy +8 shells from Mike, and i was close to doing it until he slipped that they were from Bidas. So much for that. But i will get +8 shells eventually, when i find the right source, and it will be hilarious watching ppl try to kill me when i have equal AC as them.

Nice try though

0000 just seriously shut the fuck up because your being a hypocrite once again now lets see 0000 was in insomnia 0000 was good friends with mos and bidas so what if im friends with them as well just because you dont like them now i cant? If i gave a fuck about what you respect i would of went to england fucked your mom and been your father. I don't care what you think I don't care what you say you are a retard who once again says something but does it themself or has done it. Everything you say backfires so think about what you say next time. As for your defense you have a iron belt so that pretty much means you already have high defense considering i dont have one plus you use enchant scrolls in one vs one so you have more. Where has your shards come from where has your chitin 8s come from atleast i know I got mine from friends in game without spending usd and thats because i do have people who respect me and thats the people who matter. I don't care about greedy egotistical people who sound like they are going through puberty on ventrillo every time someone hits them too hard. The only thing you are to me 0000 is like going to a zoo and watching monkeys throw poop on themselves.

Ps. cyrus can you please move your ears to the left im trying to fucking watch tv and your ears makes it seem like the fucking mickey mouse club is on 24 7 fuck that shit son.[/b]
    Own't.... funny thing is it's true...that mofo got some big ass ears....not to mention some yellow ass teeth...... i mean for real tho.... how a country with free dental has no crest kids to be found :lol:. Also to add.... didn't u say u don't have +1 uniques? and yet you have the same hp and resists to nychris ^^

AreS

Originally posted by Morbiee
    wat now spock >.<
    BEAM ME UP MORBIEE

Hello Mr 1 post, i cant wait to see which usergroup u will be moved to later ive been improving my gear the last couple of weeks, i think ive said that before. i also intend on getting +8 shells, since its normal now.

Since you are obsessed with my ears for some reason, i dont know why...

there you go thats me, are you happy now? Yes i bear a HUGE resemblance to leonard nimoy aka Spock... You need to grow up chris, first sign of losing a debate is when you have to go offtopic.

zero im full shells 8 guess how much i paid, i think i just saw something showing ur paying 220dollars for 2 parts haahahaha moron

0000 dont come out with that same lame line you would fight me in real life you said that to the greeks and when you went to greece you made the peace sign and said live long and propser you homo. It was quite funny seeing you trying to avoid all the greeks but you did meet mos and a few others who are cool as hell and always have been. I should rename you to fifi cause your my bitch and I got something im about to post heres an example

Subject:
    shell +8 for rogue
    Total Amount:
    $220.00 USD
    Fee Amount:
    -$5.00 USD
    Net Amount:
    $215.00 USD
    Name:
    cyrus beaumont
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Payment Sent to:

familiar?

and about grimystil, true i dont have any proof, only speculation, so i wont comment anymore about it, you know my feelings. Ive never been afraid to speak out against K2 or cheaters etc and that wont change, sometimes i have got it wrong but usually im right and i think its better that people ask questions than just accept this game the way it is.

zakiel

i like that your the self proclaimed best. i thought the best was you have beaten everyone ... not ksed the kill on them. i have fought you 2 1v1. once i killed you and once i towned cause you acid potted the shit outa me. guess that means i point for me and 1 draw ? get reall and go back to school and learn a thing or 2. while your at it you need to learn a few new words. here is one for you. narcissism.
    i think that one discribes you pretty good.

LoveMuffin.

i assure you grimy's fine. im going to bed, work in the morning. night guys.