Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys mind if a roast a couple of marshmellows over this flameing, wouldnt want to put it to waste ...
Page: 15

::CaM::

You guys mind if a roast a couple of marshmellows over this flameing, wouldnt want to put it to waste ya know :rollseyes:

Wanna flame guys this is how its done:
    "Oh yea, guess what, I didnt farm any of my gear, ohhhhh nooooeeess you mean i didnt spend countless hours of my life behind a fcking keyboard and comp screen so i can nut all over myself when i get a Boss Drop or DM's drop me something nice, Pllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeeee , Wanna play a fair game? If you can find anything in life that is fair, you let me know, Ill be right there to take a picture of the pigs flying and ill let make sure I bring a coat when i go to hell cause it will be frozen over :lol: "

sorry guys I couldnt contain myself, always got to throw in some pointless bullshit , stoke the flameing and all ^_^

:wub: Chris

lol beam me up scotty! :lol: thats just fcking wrong ppl, funny but wrong , hell i was informed i looked like a monkey :blink: Not sure if id rather look like spock or a monkey, its a toss up <_<

WiLDBiLL

Default poor zero :(

000000 are they hair plugs I see,, Man if I looked like that I would really keep my mouth shut...Duuhh DUPE de DUPE
    Mancia would have A field Day with you!!!!!!

YOU POOR THING !!!!!!!!

Come on Every1 leave him Alone this guy Needs All the Self esteem He Can GET

Poor guy has to wake up every morning and See that MUG>>>>How would you like to have to deal with that everyday ROFL :wacko: :l ol: :P

dunno who u are zakiel and i dont care because you are either lying or talking about a lunar war (50% damage boost).

and chris: yeah im paying for 2 bits of +8 shells, i said that in my last post... what point are u trying to make? I have quite a bit of spare money so i dont mind paying a little bit more. Im not sure what point you are trying to make. Like i say i try to buy from good sources but its not always possible, im hoping that the +8 pauldron is not a dupe or an injection. I bought 2 EME's from sicoxis to add to the one which i got from troll king, sicoxis told me he had them a long time so i was confident it would not be wiped. Never ever traded with greeks so dunno where u are going there.

How this is the same as payrolling an entire clan's items direct from a GM is beyond me, i think you are clutching at straws.

zakiel

ok well maybe i should say this is zakien .. 65 bp. and it was about 2-3 weeks ago you stupid fuck. and for real get over the ego shit cause its not becoming and you need alot of help in that department

Medusa

some stuff u have said that really doesnt make any sense dude.. u really need to stop contradicting yourself

" raptor +9/10? someone pls explain this" and " how can he hit 70 more? raptor +9? "
    " fucking dumbass, i asked if you had more than 2500 ap and you do, where did i call you a cheater? "

" anyone on ares knows badcompany have big GM links. they are nice guys, but i wish they wouldnt pretend to be good "
    " let me be specific since youre a bunch of cocky american twats "

"he wouldnt need to buy fucking chars if he didnt have 2 characters stolen from him by K2 and their pocket greeks. now shut up you clueless twat " ( of course its ok for him cuz he is your clanmate )

" You seem to think this is about me and some kind of "ego" "
    " it just so happens that im the best and you should just accept it and stop hating me for it "

so 000000 are these so called reliable sources or are you lying once again all i want you to do is admit your a hypocrite and start shutting the fuck up for once. By the way sicoxis forget to mention to you that he was hacked and the greeks helped him gear up so wrong again.

lol wildbill, u like my pictures? i dunno what ur talking about i quite like my hair, as does Dumar lolol

heres another one, albeit with a pretty creepy expression:

what is the difference between buying from a duper and buying from a gm, either way they shudnt be in the game, u think this guy slaved over beserkers all day to make shell boots 8? are u a moron?

HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKER YOU DONT GOT A forehead YOU GOT A FIVEHEAD

Originally posted by Medusa
    some stuff u have said that really doesnt make any sense dude.. u really need to stop contradicting yourself

" raptor +9/10? someone pls explain this" and " how can he hit 70 more? raptor +9? "
    " fucking dumbass, i asked if you had more than 2500 ap and you do, where did i call you a cheater? "

" anyone on ares knows badcompany have big GM links. they are nice guys, but i wish they wouldnt pretend to be good "
    " let me be specific since youre a bunch of cocky american twats "

"he wouldnt need to buy fucking chars if he didnt have 2 characters stolen from him by K2 and their pocket greeks. now shut up you clueless twat " ( of course its ok for him cuz he is your clanmate )

" You seem to think this is about me and some kind of "ego" "
    " it just so happens that im the best and you should just accept it and stop hating me for it "
    didnt call him a cheater i asked if he had a raptor +9.

used to think BC were nice but they arent.

RW bought a char, equipped it himself with help from me and others. He even levelled it to 70 afterwards.

Yeah i do have a bit of an ego but i dont see what it has to do with this thread.

WiLDBiLL

Default poor zero :(

Buy the way 00000 no +8 gear is going to do you much GOOD when every1 in the Game is gunning FOR you...You are Such A TOOL :blink:

AreS

^^^

Originally posted by [email protected]
    what is the difference between buying from a duper and buying from a gm, either way they shudnt be in the game, u think this guy slaved over beserkers all day to make shell boots 8? are u a moron?
    perp im not sure why you are posting after you boasted to people how you have a full shell +8 set thanks to the dupe method in the latest patch.

owned?

LoveMuffin.

flame on grimy all you want..apparently they've changed a bit since lvl 55 and forgotten who their friends are. fuck you dan.

Maximus662

Holy shit 15 pages !!!!!!!!! Where's digger, I owe him 10mill coins. :angry: