Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that warrior was not purchased by ring and there is another owner of that account so wrong again....
Page: 16

that warrior was not purchased by ring and there is another owner of that account so wrong again.

::CaM::

damn can we move this to a vent server, Im tired of refreshing this :lol:

its funny these people trying to diss me personally, i dont think it will work im quite confident, im not brad pitt but there isnt exactly anything wrong with me so i just think it looks like you are trying to move the debate somewhere else because you dont have a comeback to me. Anyone can sit behind a computer and try to make remarks.

u think u know everything chris, u even clanned ringwraith for months believing he was someone he was not lol!

wat and u think urs come from a item farmer? wake up

mother fucker your not brad pitt? Bitch you look like your head was made of bread dough that shit is swole you inject steriods into your head? GOD DAMN looks like you already fought tyson.

Quick question here zero, why we have your personal life out here in the open, I wanna talk about your trip to Greece, and a female named maria :lol:

swollen? haha. there is nothing wrong with my head and my hair is surprisingly soft thankyou very much. I love it.

Post a pic here chris, ive seen you myself, i know that you look like a little twat but i dont need to use that information on an internet forum because im not 16 still.

difference between me and u zero is ur paying crazy money, im getting them for free, from say way urs will of been made guarentee u.

AreS

Originally posted by NYchris
    mother fucker your not brad pitt? *Bitch you look like your head was made of bread dough that shit is swole you inject steriods into your head? GOD DAMN looks like you already fought tyson.

Ko'D

WiLDBiLL

Default poor zero :(

Jokes aside, Yeah take this shit to a vent.....We could get through this flame alot faster

I will even supply the VENT!!!!! Any1 interested

lolololololol :lol: at that picture in context with chris's comment :lol:

RaW

Spock? He looks more like Maculeigh Culkin lol. Damn... some big ass ears.... leisure suit larry haircut... and that young ass shirt. Hot damn... makes me wanna slap ur mama with my right palm and brink it back with the backhand. Man's 2 kinds of ugly.... save some of that money u saved up... might need it for prom night :lol:

CaM you really think im gonna discuss that on a forum? its none of your business really. It was a really fun trip though, thats all i will say Im quite willing to answer all kinds of questions but thats going too far.

so who is owned, the one paying 220 dollars for 2 pieces or the one who gets a full set for free, zero, nothing.

np zero