Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Could we atleast make an ew topic? this isnt about grimy anymore. PS id do chris first PPS that didnt ...
Page: 17

LoveMuffin.

Could we atleast make an ew topic? this isnt about grimy anymore.

PS id do chris first

PPS that didnt sound gay did it?

depends how rich you are perp.

@chris, yeah the twat pic. Over here we call people like you townies because you look poor and stupid. And that girl is ugly why are you hugging her?

And macauley culkin? lol thats a first. i look absolutely nothing like him, nice try though.

Morbiee

zzzzzzzzzz you ppl are being mean. because hes obviously not going bald.........

its just his fivehead >.<

::CaM::

lol ya that was pushing it zero sorry bro :P But serious you cant believe that +8 shell you paid 220$ is any more legit than the shell i can get ya for half that :lol:

zero when you have a girlfriend you hug her you kiss her you have sex with her if it comes to that point its called love something youve obviously never had now show me a pic with one of your past girlfriends btw horses dont count.

Its alrite cam well logically duped shit is going to be really cheap. I could buy all kinds of shit for cheap prices but id rather not. All i care about is the validity of the source. and 200 dollars isnt a lot over here, thats a couple of hours work on a good day.

Seriously morbiee i know you are still a child but wow... grow up. I dont even have a big forehead, i have a big nose! lol

WiLDBiLL

Default poor zero :(

Damn I would do ya if I was A chick you Got My Vote YA Stud..... B)

Damn thank's to you 00000 I don't think NY Chris is such A dick.... :P

Vent info

fuse10.nrgservers.net 3509

::CaM::

dble post, keep it up guys, im still refreshing :lol:

Maximus662

I'm still lost at why you so against a clan you accuse babashopping but you just admitted you did :wacko:

unlike you i NEVER post pictures of other people online without their consent. It was your choice to post your friend, i only post my pictures because im ok with whatever comments people make. and babashopping? buying a couple of items from mostly friends i trust i slightly difference to payrolling your entire clan maximus, thought i said that enough times by now. When we were buying chitin shields for our priests, it takes ages to find a decent source who we think didnt dupe it.

well i used to be friends with bill and all of drt i just found that as an insult they way you brought that to me but it dosent matter anymore sorry about the past

Maximus662

Nobody bankrolled anybody dude.

LoveMuffin.

Don't start on maximus please cyrus, or our business will go sour after this deal. He's a great man and means a lot to me (also sounds gay but i dont care). Don't drag him into yours and chris's war, he can do as he wishes with his clan ,just as you can with yours if you say you're so rich. And he does NOT payroll his clan, or id have had all my gear sooner

come on vent love :P

Morbiee

Really? how do you know me at all? because i've never had anything against you since you decided to be a retard and make up shit about me because im partly asian ;P and ur half asian urself? wow you're really a hypocrite.

and this is the first time i've even bothered talking to you.

YESH SIR you know me a whole lot!

p.s red's a nice colour on me, keep the acids coming XD