Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Goto Vent talk this shit out........
Page: 18

WiLDBiLL

Default poor zero :(

Goto Vent talk this shit out.....

so 0000 your buying from the same guy he is so think about what your saying once again

LoveMuffin.

<3 lisa. thanks for the siggy im goin to bed guys. night.

Maximus662

Actually, i never have chris, but, i do need another roc so........... maybe?

ah thought you were my bad

shiftypoo

lisa siggy pls

RaW

ps. pls come to england, i would love to meet you and knock you out fucking geek. - 0000000

Damn.... I highly doubt u can do much with ur lil ass frame. Lil spoiled english kids... i'd snatch ur lil ugly ass up off buckingham and shit. It's all good tho... you're the epitome of a geek... I think every1 would agree. But geeks need love too... :wub:

Imma go download a snes emulator now.... looking at ur pic gave me an urge to play earth worm jim :lol:

Morbiee

shifty XD ahaha i was just teasing him and edited his old siggy

Originally posted by RaW
    ps. pls come to england, i would love to meet you and knock you out fucking geek.

Damn.... I highly doubt u can do much with ur lil ass frame. *Lil spoiled english kids... i'd snatch ur lil ugly ass up off buckingham and shit. *It's all good tho... you're the epitome of a geek... I think every1 would agree. *But geeks need love too... *:wub: *

Imma go download a snes emulator now.... looking at ur pic gave me an urge to play earth worm jim *:lol:

HAHAHAHAAH

since when did it matter how fat/thin you are to hit someone? u should just ask payn00 he is thinner than me and the scariest guy i have ever met... i think you watch too much wrestling or something and u aint seen enough real fights.

ps. RaW you might have a little more credibility if you posted your ingame nick until then youre just another northern monkey for me to humiliate.

hahahahahahaahahahah jesus

shiftypoo

this is like a gangbang on 000 or something..

btw siggy pls someone i give sex pls

::CaM::

Originally posted by 0000000
    well logically duped shit is going to be really cheap. I could buy all kinds of shit for cheap prices but id rather not. All i care about is the validity of the source. and 200 dollars isnt a lot over here, thats a couple of hours work on a good day. *
    Oh i promise you nothing i have is duped, nor do I even know how to dupe, not saying your saying I dupe which you arent, but im also not calling up customer service and getting these items h43r: And your telling me you make 100$ an hour, Im not takeing the time to do the exchange rate on money here but :lol: pardon me if I laugh :lol:

zero in order to hit someone you would have to meet them when you went to greece why didnt you punch bidas or trela like you said you were going to do?

pretty much, chris calls all his friends to help him, and all they can achieve is trying to compare me to macauley culkin and mike tyson... odd Dont hate me because i make more money than you, dont need to call my friends to a debate, and pretty much own you at this game. its just a game remember, i think you take it too seriously. Remember i have read lots of things you have talked about with K2 employees, it was funny and disturbing at the same time.

ps. chris believe it or not i didnt go to greece to punch people but for reasons which are none of your business. i actually truced with trela on his request a few days before. Didnt meet anyone else, think they were in a different city. Not sure how i wouldve reacted to Bidas, im not usually violent unless i drink some beer.