Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks for burning the Shit out of yourself 00000 Stay in england, Grow up, Regroup and reTHiNk!!!!!! You have been ...
Page: 19

WiLDBiLL

Default poor zero :(

Thanks for burning the Shit out of yourself 00000

Stay in england, Grow up, Regroup and reTHiNk!!!!!!

You have been poowned!!!!!

Come to vent so we can finish you Off

nobody came to vent yet!!!!!

thats not what you said on forums and thats def not what trela told me so wrong again

wildbill someone who rants on about wars on ventrilo has issues themselves. You do realise our entire clan makes jokes about you everytime you came on vent without you realising? thats right, we found you funny as hell.

ps chris yes a few months ago i had an argument with trela, but he pm'd me in arena and asked that i be friends with him especially if i met him. Im not sure why his sudden desire to be friends but it was funny nonetheless.

::CaM::

So your saying you make 100$ an hour? <_< And you do what for a liveing that allows you to make 100$ an hour and play a game that your lvl 70 on? <_<

WiLDBiLL

Default poor zero :(

your vent is made up of Children that have no clue about anything ..Becuase your mommmy and daddy are still wippinhg there asses for then

Originally posted by ::CaM::
    So your saying you make 100$ an hour? *<_< And you do what for a liveing that allows you to make 100$ *an hour and play a game that your lvl 70 on? *<_<
    im a part time music studio engineer, meaning i can make £500 for recording 1 days work for a signed artist. that can range from 3 hours to 10 hours. thats about 900 dollars or so. Most of the time i just have to supervise the rehearsal studios which requires no work at all

WiLDBiLL

Default 000000

And bye the Way Every1 finds me Funny as Hell TY[/b]

RaW

Originally posted by NYchris
    zero in order to hit someone you would have to meet them when you went to greece why didnt you punch bidas or trela like you said you were going to do?
    Man was shook... damn come to da states... i'll make a vid ^^. Fuck this man know about hittin some1... we throw bodies over the bridges.... they throw tea. You look a little faint and pale there... go fix urself some kippers and a nice water cress sandwich.

I got a question that I was always curious about tho.... maybe u can help me out....

In england...fries are called chips.... and chips are called crisps.... so what do you call crisps? K sorry to bother u "fag"(that means cigarette no?). It's bloody fun learning english :rollseyes:

::CaM::

dble post again

typical american, you are completely ignorant of all other cultures. i dont even drink tea its horrible.

Did you watch the joe calzaghe vs jeff lacy fight? pretty funny watching a skinny brit beat the shit out of some beefcake american retard.

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    typical american, you are completely ignorant of all other cultures. i dont even drink tea its horrible. *

Did you watch the joe calzaghe vs jeff lacy fight? pretty funny watching a skinny brit beat the shit out of some beefcake american retard.
    COMMING FROM RETARDED EUROPEANS WHO THINK AMERICAN LIPSTICK CAUSES CANCER.

Banned

typical american, you are completely ignorant of all other cultures. i dont even drink tea its horrible. *

We ignorant of all other cultures?
    We fucking saved your culture in WW2 niggas, or you'd all be under Germany's Culture, have some fucking respect kk?

as you are ignorant of other cultures as well once again zero you have done it again

just .. wow.. is american history education so bad? completely disrespecting the millions of russians/poles/french/british/australian and many other nationalities who died to stop the nazi's, who by all means couldve invaded the US eventually had they won the war on both fronts.

i dont think u should comment on the war again, you are cringeworthingly misinformed.

RaW

Plz...it's impolite to ignore a question . Crisps = ?

I'm sure ur making a lot of money seeing as how enland is the music capital of the world :rollseyes: .... I mean... can there ever be a better record breaking chart than the spiceworld cd? You need to be more mannerly... didn't super nanny teach u better than that?