Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 what level is he? im pretty sure hes not even 65. * hits me 520 with ...
Page: 2

DieWithMyKiss

Default Re: grimystill on ares

Originally posted by 0000000
    what level is he? im pretty sure hes not even 65. *

hits me 520 with sword dance, thats about the same as F9devil and pwnagefactor hit me. *

raptor +9/10? someone pls explain this. i didnt take a screenshot, but im 100% sure i wasnt duffed, i didnt cure myself and i wasnt debuffed 2 seconds after.
    cry me a river

I am lvl 65 and my raptor is 8/80 I do have 2505 ap with my str accessories on (sometimes I forget to switch in CZ) I would like to thank you 00000 for taking so much interest in me, I take it as a compliment.

P.S. NY lol yes I was stupid enough to try and 1v1 the brik many times when I was lvl 62, being owned by 3 foot Martian inspired me to lvl, plz tell him I would like to 1v1 him exactly 5 times and get back my nps lmao (so shamed)

P.S.S. No I did not use the nation transfer bug my str stat is 248(+155) and hp is only 94. However I do know a person who did abuse that bug and maxed out his dex and I did not know until during war when I asked him to take off his helm so I could see his new ugly green face and he took off all his gear and then couldnt put it back on. I was laughing at him for abusing the bug and he ran around the next half of the war naked (lmao still) and tried to get me to give him the money to restat since I asked to see his face (lmao harder). Do not abuse bugs.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by grimystill
    I am lvl 65 and my raptor is 8/80 I do have 2505 ap with my str accessories on (sometimes I forget to switch in CZ) I would like to thank you 00000 for taking so much interest in me, I take it as a compliment. *

P.S. NY lol yes I was stupid enough to try and 1v1 the brik many times when I was lvl 62, being owned by 3 foot Martian inspired me to lvl, plz tell him I would like to 1v1 him exactly 5 times and get back my nps lmao (so shamed)
    hehe i like this guy...usually people would create an account and go "Just because you're a fucking noob doesnt mean everyone cheats" "I cant wait to take more of your np is cz!" or stupid things like that. Its kind alike what the guy two post above me would have said. But what do I know, im the most hated person on this forum

fucking dumbass, i asked if you had more than 2500 ap and you do, where did i call you a cheater? you are a fucking stupid turd. and yeah, you suck pretty bad, warriors are supposed to be able to tank more than 1 spike lol.

iwanttopk

hes leet sorry, ive seen his items personally

chase

wow, He is one bad..Warrior. !

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by 0000000
    fucking dumbass, i asked if you had more than 2500 ap and you do, where did i call you a cheater? you are a fucking stupid turd. and yeah, you suck pretty bad, warriors are supposed to be able to tank more than 1 spike lol.
    wow...unless i cant read, all he said was yes i have over 2500 ap. And then he said took your thread as a compliment....You dont have to explode

Banned Senior Member

still the fact is 2500 AP on a lvl 65 warrior = not right, lvl 70's dont even have that much I believe

AreS

Originally posted by phantomlink
    still the fact is 2500 AP on a lvl 65 warrior = not right, lvl 70's dont even have that much I believe
    lvl 70's on diez :P

DieWithMyKiss

wow 000000 don't blow a casket, it's a game lol, ur lvl 70 and ur bitching about getting ur ass handed to you by a lvl 65, shame on you. You think you can be the best and noone else has the ability to be better? You and ur big ass head need to go somewhere because if a lvl 65 is owning you, you need to /Quit_ko

nfw

with no uniqes and full str shit you can pund an ASS load of ap outlets see

2x pal 5 str each < 2x +12str
    Ib < +14str
    in < lupus +2
    2x ROC 7 str < +12str

you can push way way way more ap with less hp and def but then you gamble kill before you get killed more ap you kill faster

look red had shit stuff and +7 glave and i had 18xx 19xx ap
    morgorn +8 glave uniqes has less than i did thus when i 1 v 1 him he red balled faster than he redballed me :
    and i only had +9 accessorys and +7 earings lupus +1 and +6 shell

id think you lvled to 70 you sould know that by now

Medusa

lol u know whats funny... first u come here and say that he hits u so hard maybe cause of a raptor +9 implying cheats or dupe , then u claim not have called him a cheater

u say he hits as hard as f9 or pwnage , yet u say he sucks and only lasts one spike ... so whats the deal here? lol

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Medusa
    lol u know whats funny... first u come here and say that he hits u so hard maybe cause of a raptor +9 implying cheats or dupe , then u claim not have called him a cheater

u say he hits as hard as f9 or pwnage , yet u say he sucks and only lasts one spike ... *so whats the deal here? lol
    +10

Banned

ive noticed maximus hits me preety hard when im running and using a +6 spear shield (48 spear d), +5 spear gaunts (20 spear d),and +5 spear helment (20 spear d) and hes using a raptor +8

RunHomeToMummy

Originally posted by nfw
    with no uniqes and full str shit you can pund an ASS load of ap outlets see *

2x pal 5 str each < 2x +12str
    Ib < +14str
    in < lupus +2
    2x ROC 7 str < +12str

you can push way way way more ap with less hp and def but then you gamble kill before you get killed more ap you kill faster

look red had shit stuff and +7 glave and i had 18xx 19xx ap
    morgorn +8 glave uniqes has less than i did thus when i 1 v 1 him he red balled faster than he redballed me :
    and i only had +9 accessorys and +7 earings lupus +1 and +6 shell

id think you lvled to 70 you sould know that by now
    That is the most retarded thing ive ever heard. One he does have high 19xx AP, and about u red balling him first, thats a crock of shit... he would have what, 500+ more health then you, and atleast 120 AC... i doubt your "more ap" can redball him faster.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast